Forum › Posts by emteen

emteen
Image Comments 08 Jun 07:11
I
joined May 21, 2014

check this artist [http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1837] both have almost pretty similar art style, what a georgeous!

I
joined May 21, 2014

I never quietly enjoy yakumi sarai twisted story. it doesn't give satisfaction end and i am just allergic with angst.

last edited at Jun 3, 2014 8:20AM

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

remember If it contain mild yuri it used tagged shoujo ai, hah never see shoujo ai tag now.

I
joined May 21, 2014

Funny I have this weird crack pairing preference like just anything Homura x not Madoka and Kyouko x not Saya. KyouxSaya is just unexciting pairing HomuxMado are great though.

last edited at Jun 3, 2014 6:55AM

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

I am more toward with crack pairing. like WeissxBlake or YangxRubby incest hah?

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

I love you, thats why im going to pledge my life to protect the other girl and have sex with her while you watch but dont worry i still love you
UUUUGGHHHHHHH

+1.

I assume that yuri fan girl have aversion with cheating while male reader aversion more on intrusive male character in yuri story.

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

I have trouble getting into the whole idea of Kantai Collection in the first place, and sibling NTR on top of that doesn't help.

I don't think it classified as NTR if there is no jealously it is kind more of 2 girls harem.

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

does anyone in the Saki universe not have some kind of tragic past? seriously.
anyway this is a pretty good read at least Saki is always sooooo slow and short so a side story is always welcome in my opinion

well why it need some of stupid tragic past? saki is perfect as happy kind story and yuri subtext a lot!

I
joined May 21, 2014

All sex without romance is a no for me (unless it has great art which tbh so far this is just ok) so im going to pass without reading the rest, somebody tell me if its good!

I'm okay with sex without romance as long it 100% yuri, I mean if lesbian girl just horny or just play around with other girl. and anyway love can develop just from lust first, love is kind of lust with possessiveness.

last edited at Jun 3, 2014 7:54AM

emteen
Stretch discussion 21 May 21:03
I
joined May 21, 2014

what the.. oh my, this manga shouldn't even be posted here

emteen
Lemonade discussion 21 May 20:45
I
joined May 21, 2014

too much angst, hate the hetero drama plot ftw! art are meh and female character's doesn't even that attractive, where is the appeals?

last edited at May 21, 2014 8:50PM