Forum › Posts by trafi

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh my god... Joe + Belle is so awesome. It should be in the list in bold, underlined, highlighted and font size*2

That's what I ever wanted, fuck all the shits that are happening, the simple cute and carefree romance come first and nothing in the world will stop it or even have a tiny impact on it.

last edited at Feb 5, 2016 4:25PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The reason I said Female Only feels like a hentai tag, is because in vast majority of hentai readers, you can often see threesomes tagged with Yuri, whille Het tag doesn't exist - so that tag can be used for searching actual yuri. Well, it's more about "mood" than meaning.

Personally, I'm not too fond of this one, cause it's "internet-y". And chromosome version was "science-y".

How about "No males land" ^_^

I don't know what readers do you use but Hentai Galleries and Ex Hentai tag as Yuri, every single piece of work that has two women being intimate. As you can guess, this leads to a TON of het works being tagged as yuri.

These days, to look there for actual yuri content you have to use the "females only" tag that fits perfectly with the way we're using this tag here.

aren't you two of the same opinion ?

edit : By the way, sciency is good and sciency + joke is even better ._.

last edited at Feb 5, 2016 2:10PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Found a cool list of movies with (relatively) happy ending while searching for a Carol streaming :
http://has-carol-leaked-yet.tumblr.com/post/137984984024/lesbian-movie-masterpost-happy-endings-only

Some are not in our list, don't know if they were mentioned. And then came Lola is great.

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 8:14PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I also thought of another one: Tsubasa Rservoir Chronicle. The anime's pacing is very bad with a lot of fillers. The OVA is a bit better but it skipped an arc. In any case, you should read the manga together with xxxHolic anyway.

And Card Captor Sakura for a little more of this universe

trafi
Their Story discussion 02 Feb 13:29
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think the problem is that people are thinking about this as an entirely plot driven manhua when to begin with, it was only a succession of funny strip and awesome pictures. So they are expecting full continuity in the manhua... but there never was such a thing.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 1:37PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You can do worst than Naruto the manga ? How is that possible, I don't believe it,

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The last few seconds of the last episode has Hazumu-chan confessing to Tomari-chan Just two words : "ano ne..." after skipping toward the other side of the river (typical way of starting a confession).

I don't remember much of Kashimashi so I don't know the context but it's not like "anno ne" is strictly limited to confession. Not saying you're wrong, as I said I dont remember much of the anime and the ending (might even have missed this scene)

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 1:53PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

trafi posted:

no, didn't read the manga but best girl lose. That I remember

Actually in anime Yasuna wins. Only in ova they change the ending without any explanation to match the canon manga ending. Anime was good, but imo manga was way better and I didn't mind ending with Tomari because it made sense in story and let's be fair, unlike Yasuna she was ready to sacrifice her life for Hazumu. That is something.

When I said best girl, I meant Tomari. I can't stand Yasuna for some reason. They make such a boring couple...

last edited at Jan 30, 2016 7:34AM

trafi
Image Comments 29 Jan 19:47
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Aac48d_3e74f5d7b27c4494bfa0de933dec7b64

As if there were boobs to get from Nico

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Up to now I think the webseries that I liked the most are RED (seriously Liz is just perfect, she's badass adorable and smoking hot the three at the same time) and Kiss her I'm famous (almost just for the end x))

But I still haven't watched Telo's webseries (aside from Kiss her, will watch the others when I have my own money to spend) so I might be missing some great stuff.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Last Life was kinda eh. Not bad but really not all that good either.

Yeah, wasn't bad but that felt kinda amateur

last edited at Jan 28, 2016 4:01PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

no, didn't read the manga but best girl lose. That I remember

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It makes me laugh that so many people says that Last life is the same/looks like Lost girl when the only thing that look like Lost girl in it is the copy pasted intro x)

edit :
WEll no not even the intro, I must have mixed up with another show. Then I don't see how the two series look alike at all

last edited at Jan 28, 2016 2:22PM

trafi
Image Comments 22 Jan 12:17
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Aren't they all the same ? x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Trish and Jessica? Shipped.

The end, which has probably no gay meaning, is just fabulous if you ship them

I know my heart skipped a beat

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just finished The 100. People spoiler about the books just doesn't make me want to read it, Clarke seems to have a hundred haha love interests...

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Aww Yuri Hime san is so cool and tsundere
But I still wish Hirari-san didn't have to leave school... there are still great girls who are still all alone since she left. She will always be in my heart sob

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wait, so the one who is turned into vampire had to drink blood isn't it? Because apparently It's always Kumiko and Rina who was drinking it.

I like the art, I like the character, I like the plot. But the biting turned me off so much. Like I guess because I bit my tounge once before, and it's not fun at all...Hurt a ton....

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone could be turned on by bitting on the tongue... and how, even as a vampire, someone would like bitting the tongue WHILE kissing. Plus, you don't kiss and eat at the same time , bad manners x)

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 12:18PM

trafi
Where you from?~ 09 Jan 14:16
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

France, the most beautiful city in the world, Paris.

Haha, good joke

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

When you say no I say eek
"I want to do dirty stuff together with you while you scold me"

My teddy bear

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 7:23AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Maple Love
Ah no ! Wrong confession. Maple Love

Well actually I like both, I'm fond of casual, blunt and no stress confession... and Kae-chan is so cool.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 7:01AM

trafi
Yurumon discussion 07 Jan 17:54
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now now, Raticate is one of the strongest pokemon in Gen I, isn't it? Wait, could it learn Super Fang in Red? I only have Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, White, White 2, X, and Omega Ruby (or was it Alpha Sapphire?), so I wouldn't know.

Wow you missed all the best ones

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Not saying it doesn't looks shitty x)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

How it jumps between comedy and seriousness is stupid, not to mention the apparent arranged marriage or something similar, as well as the rape that happens near the end.

I don't think there was an arranged marriage, more like she was chosen to be an offering to the wolves

trafi
Yurumon discussion 07 Jan 11:40
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Make me want to play pokemon... just when I can't afford to waste time on games