Forum › Posts by biggbran77

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

Wow, I'm surprised anyone else noticed this one let alone read it.

biggbran77
Why no Futanari? 06 Feb 14:15
joined Jul 3, 2011

Futa is, according to various wise sources, just girls with magical strapons.

Totally acceptable.

Yeah magical strap-ons minus the strap/that don't strap-off

biggbran77
Why no Futanari? 06 Feb 13:35
joined Jul 3, 2011

Bra Girl is about futas. It's semi-ecchi and non-hentai. It's also a het story but stil...

last edited at Feb 6, 2013 1:35PM

biggbran77
Collectors discussion 04 Feb 23:49
joined Jul 3, 2011

Oh my god. Takako and Shinobu are so perfect yet so mismatched...

This is what makes them so perfect. They create a balance for each other.

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

That look of surprise/confusion on Fuuka's face is priceless.

biggbran77
Prunus Girl discussion 03 Feb 22:56
joined Jul 3, 2011

Good deal. Now normally I wouldn't read anything with a shonen ai subcontext but this series is simply hilarious. If nothing else read it for the comedy.

last edited at Feb 3, 2013 11:45PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

Facepalm scans has a chapter ready for pick up

joined Jul 3, 2011

If you just click to the next page, the reader will automatically advance to the next chapter in the series. Sometimes you have to use the dropdown near the top right to make sure you have the series selected and not the anthology.

I see. So the reader doesn't automatically take you to the series version even if you select it from the series page. Okay thanks.

joined Jul 3, 2011

What happened to the link that transitions the last page of the current chapter in a series to the first page of the following chapter?

last edited at Feb 2, 2013 2:41AM

biggbran77
Markdown! 02 Feb 01:59
joined Jul 3, 2011

You can edit your previous posts instead, or just ask questions in here if you're just not getting it from the wiki page.
Just keep forum etiquette and don't make your post too hard to read!

Ah I see, ok thanks for the heads up

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

NOOO!!!

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I feel your pain

biggbran77
Happy Jets discussion 01 Feb 11:25
joined Jul 3, 2011

Okay sooo I read it and came to a decision! XD The 3rd chapter is pretty good but I dont like it that Jill is sleeping with both of them

I second the part about her sleeping with both of them

last edited at Feb 2, 2013 1:49AM

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

Awwww.. That was cute although arggg.. that cliff hanger made me crave for the next chapter.

That's a good thing. When that happens it means the series is actually worth reading.

last edited at Mar 26, 2013 9:25AM

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

I guess it's another defect to add to the list known as IE9

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

Development is a wonderful thing :-)

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

Very, very impressive I must say. Besides the fact that I can no longer change the story page using my arrow keys, I have no complaints. The new design feels very modern and hip to say the least. All in all definitly plus work. Is the feature to automatically log me in when I come to the site no longer available? In any case glad to have the reader up and back in action. Welcome back you guys.

last edited at Feb 1, 2013 2:02AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

It's just doesn't feel right if Kyouko isn't with Sayaka

joined Jul 3, 2011

omnscient0 wrote

Preview of the screen to suggest tags for a chapter, etc. http://i.imgur.com/AAQEM84.png

Impressive concept/idea/feature to say the least.

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

omnscient0 wrote

Regarding user interaction.

My current plan is to just add a "Discuss the chapter" link to the chapter. Which when clicked will take you to a forum topic (or create one if no one has discussed it before). So that should help facilitate discussion.

Probably not going to go with voting either, but instead add a kind of "favorites" system. It will be similar in implementation to reading lists, and mostly just for personal user use (so they can easily find there most liked stories). There might be some places where it will show "most favorited" chapter or something, but it will be used very sparingly and for the most part it will be hidden except for your own favorites.

Users will also be able to suggest changes to tags (and other meta data), that will be submit to a moderator to approve before going into place. This will take some of the burden off of the few of us to tag everything, while not running into all the issue of letting everyone tag or a tag vote systems. One thing that this will need is a document somewhere to explain tag style we are using. But with the tag aliases I plan to implement, it isn't that big of a deal.

Overall I think these features are a good compromise that will improve upon various deficiencies of the reader, while still keeping the focus on reading and finding manga to read.

Just for the record I was thinking over and typing my post when this posted. It wasn't my intent to repeat almost everything omnscient0 just said.

last edited at Jan 15, 2013 5:23AM

biggbran77
joined Jul 3, 2011

GendoIkari wrote

I think user interaction is a bad idea. Cluttering pages with vote and comment options is worthless and should be done separately, such as in a different place and not on the reader itself. I think it would be best to have comments and tag suggestions in somewhere else rather than the reader like the forums or a new forum/booru style board, or even a kareha sub directory for discussion rather. I think the only thing the reader needs is the tagging system to be redone with multi-tag search and more descriptive tags, perhaps remove the "add to your reading/read list" headers that take up the first half the page. As for a forum revamp kareha and Shiichan are good ways to do forums since they do not require registrations and do not have images save for capcodes. Shiichan is actually quite useful once you learn how it works properly and can use posticons and capcodes, where kareha works properly and actually functions.

I have to agree with Gendolkari on this. I don't believe a rating system is necessary because everyone has their preference in yuri scenarios. Comments and discussions are fine as is, being handled in the forum. As for a favorites system, that's what the reading list is for. If I like a story/series it goes on my reading list for when I want to read it again. A multi-tag search function would definitly be a plus. As far as tagging in general, making a suggestion to the Dynasty staff should suffice. You don't want to give too much control to non-staff members because every site has it's trolls/spammers.

biggbran77
Stuff happened 10 Jan 14:44
joined Jul 3, 2011

I told you Dynasty-scans was a big time(yuri) movement.

biggbran77
PARTY HARD 31 Dec 00:34
joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

[Houtsuki Shiina/椎名抱月] Happy Jets 3A
Read Online | Direct Download | Site

Shinigami Alice 06
Read Online | Direct Download

From what I can tell, that's the last magazine release of Shinigami Alice. Mangaupdates claims there's two volumes out and it's finished, but hell if I can find raws on the internet for even the supposed last two chapters (or whatever was done for it).

Considering we're actively attempting to release stuff (just at dinasty speed), we can be considered "active". However we're, again, just focusing on one-shots and pixiv shorts but nothing serialized. Might be up for joints, might just moonlight elsewhere entirely, might just play video games all day.

I'll focus on getting stuff uploaded to the reader soon and trying to improve its tags via community feedback later;
I left myself quite a backlog.
And no, we still don't have access to the back end of the reader to make changes/improvements to the GUI and structure and all that. Just keep any suggestions for improvement and the like in a .txt document or something since the glue on post-its probably won't last long enough >_>

Happy New Years Australia (at the time of this post)! We haven't forgotten you~

P.S. Decided to use lower-case capable fonts for dialogue and thought bubbles this time. Do let me know if you hate it. I'm absolutely tired of wild words/anime ace/shit like that.

Any and all work is appreciated Mr. E. As far as partying hard "oh I'm about too!"

joined Jul 3, 2011

/u/ sacnlations has a strike witches doujin series called 'one-winged witches' on their site. Feel free to take a look.

biggbran77
Recently released 13 Dec 15:28
joined Jul 3, 2011

The Touhou doujin 'The World Is Mine' doesn't open.

joined Jul 3, 2011

It's back now