Forum › Posts by bitfarb

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I wanted to be mad at li'l sister, but it's worth it to finally get someone else in on the secret.

bitfarb
Image Comments 27 Nov 23:46
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Dsyhq9wvyaeroio-orig

Ooh, nice kneehighs.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This needs a death tag or something. Wish I could unread it.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Misread the title as "Illusion of Clam."

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touhou_sangetsusei_oriental_sacred_place_ch09

Literally a clam illusion: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_tonight_i_shall_close_my_eyes_to_it#15

Anyway, Lunasa's face on the bottom of page 15 is another example of Yohane's great faces. I love that look of embarassed surprise mixed with "oh god what is this cute thing".

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I didn't expect this getting posted here, but I'm glad it did. It's just so freaking CUTE and more people need to see it.

bitfarb
Summer discussion 24 Nov 12:41
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

...Mugi's eyebrows transferred with her mind. They're a critical part of her being, I suppose.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

...I kinda want to try making melon bread now.

bitfarb
Image Comments 18 Nov 12:05
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Tumblr_pgnto1g56z1xctcwbo1_1280

Saki best girl. She's just so fun, and I adore her voice.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sen is really an oddball. Not just her physical traits, but also the necromancy and stuff. It's a weird bit of magic with a touch of scifi in a story that's fairly free of those things (aside from the tsukumogami). The skeletons raise even more questions. Like..were they willingly donated, or is she a grave robber? Do creatures in this story even bury their dead? And those thoughts lead me into a spiral...what kind of dried meat did H&M give Oroshi? It really looked like some kind of marbled red meat instead of fish. And why do some birds have the ability to talk while others seem more feral? Is it a size thing? A species thing? Emerald Tail is huge and can talk. Can cows talk? ..is that where the meat came from?

I'm kind of obsessing over this manga just a bit @_@

Anyway, this chapter was adorable! Jada is such a fun little thing, especially since I now read her with her anime voice.

bitfarb
Image Comments 16 Nov 02:06
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Dressup

Boyish outfit please! She looks so cute and happy~

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So sweet~

bitfarb
Image Comments 13 Nov 00:30
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Drud-0yvaaadkqf-orig%20(1)

Oh wow, such pretty hair..

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally could've done without the rape attempt, but the rest of it looks pretty interesting. I think I like the short-haired lady(?) from the library.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

These last few chapters have been nice and full of world-building. I think that's one of the big reasons I love this manga so much (the main one being the title duo themselves).

I got the translated volume 2 in the mail a few days ago. It's really nice, and has the mulberry wine bonus chapter on bright glossy color pages.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'd completely forgotten about this one, and had to reread it from the start to remember why it was in my subscriptions. (hint: it's because I freakin' love it)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh god yes, this is ADORABLE. Gimme 80+ chapters please.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That's it! I misremembered a few things, but that's it alright. I see why I got the artist wrong too, the styles give me really similar feelings. Thank you!

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

There's a oneshot I've been trying to find again. I'm pretty sure it was on Dynasty. It's a fairly simple short story, two schoolgirls skipping class. I think they go to an abandoned lot and sit on a big drainpipe. One girl has a sketchbook she won't show, and long story short, she's been sketching the other girl. I thought I remembered it being by Takemiya Jin, but I skimmed through all their stuff here and couldn't find it, so I'm probably mistaken. Anyone have an idea what it could be?

bitfarb
Image Comments 30 Oct 17:53
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Dpkinbeuyaajchn-orig

Space Jin draws some beautiful faces and bodies (check out his wonderful pantyhose+boots Wriggle, for instance). It's just the other fetish that's..unfortunate.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's the same artist, so I'm gonna pretend this is a mini sequel to the hotsprings story.

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The latest chapter was nice and cozy~
Here's a nice bit of fanart based on this chapter: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69109037

bitfarb
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Human-proportioned dude-Mikochi is kind of hot.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Damn. I know we usually call 'em "thirsty" around here, but those faces were STARVING for each other. That was incredibly nice. I just wish we got to see more of the other girls reacting to their relationship.

bitfarb
Image Comments 24 Oct 18:24
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Tortoise

"Oh!? I found a button! Lets press it!"

bitfarb
Image Comments 23 Oct 17:52
Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
44058416_p0

I have to admit, I LOVE Mako/Gama. She's still awfully cute with Ryuuko, though.