Forum › Posts by Thiron

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Nice!

Is there a way to suggest tags that don't exist yet? Right now, I can only select from the list.
I'm mostly talking about pairings here - when there's a doujin with some crack pairing that doesn't exist anywhere else, can't suggest it as new tag.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I think there was so much "Stupid!" here that it could've summoned Cirno.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Honestly!
Loved the reflections.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ran-chan is so cute and fluffy!
Ony now noticed how Youki's ghost half popped up horns when he put on a mask.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The artist sure draws some intense blushes

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Genjii joke, seriously?
Alice being bigger idiot than Cirno, huh.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oh Kourin...haha, that was great.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

And then she tripped.
Genius.

Thiron
Yuri Fangirls 10 Aug 11:13
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

i'm out topic here, or i'm the only man who have the bravery to answer this 3d and come out as a yuri-fan?

Eh? Are you serious?
I have absolutely no reason to doubt that most of dynasty-reader audience is yuri-fans, and at least half of them are male.
In fact, isn't "boys like lesbians, girls like gays" thing so common that can be called a cliche?

On the other hand, I'd say straight yuri fangirls and straight yaoi fanboys would find it hard to tell someone about their hobby.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Duplicate pages are still there.

Thiron
Doubt discussion 10 Aug 04:16
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw, this is nice. Cute story.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hm, another suggestion.
When a new (but already long) series is uploaded, how about "collapsing" it in "recently uploaded" into a single entry? Maybe as user setting?
When several series are uploaded like that at once, some other single chapters can get lost between pages of same names.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

There are still many "a" and "b" pages with same translation but slightly different look. Every chapter from 1 to 21 has some.
I think those "out-of-order" pages are supposed to be extras, and go after chapter, but were put before it. Chapter 11 still has it - according to summary, "The secret of chocolate mint" is supposed to come after "Things that signify end of summer", but it's uploaded before.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The pages in first five chapters seem to be messed up somehow though. And many duplicates all over.

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 2:37PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I love this manga, glad to see it here.
This girl sure can dream! So funny.

Thiron
Girl Friend discussion 09 Aug 14:07
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Girl Friend by Morinaga Milk. Right.
I know this one seems to be earlier work, still...Content aside, this sure can lead to trolling ^_^

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 2:08PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Thanks! I see, Markdown. A link or at least a notice would definitely be useful for new users

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 11:20AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Same with "suggest tag changes" button for tags. I mean, WHAT. Tags for tags? Why is this even there?

Pairing tags need to be tagged with the series they're from, so that'll probably need to stay. Yeah they're pairings instead of tags, but until two days ago they were identical shrug

Oh, that makes sense.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I guess I'll consolidate all feedback I got.
Would be nice to see at least a "No" rather than no answer at all.

Forum:

• Would be nice to have a post on whole set of formatting rules. I only know some of it from quoting staff members and looking at quote structure. Lists, bold or italic , images,code quotes - it's all not explained anywhere.
  • Animated GIFs don't work for avatars. I guess it's fine though.

Upload Requests:

• Please add some message after pressing "Submit request". Right now it looks like simply refreshing page, it can confuse so that you don't know if submission was done or something went wrong.
  • Would be nice if users had some kind of "Upload request history". Would be even nicer if this history showed "accept/decline" status or something.

Browsing/Reading/ETC:

• No reason to have "suggest tag changes" button for authors - should be removed. I have yet to see a single autor with own tags.
  • Same with "suggest tag changes" button for tags. I mean, WHAT. Tags for tags? Why is this even there?
  • Instead, add "Discuss this author" button to create a forum topic that links back to author, same way as "Discuss this series" button works. Right now, I keep seeing discussions about author in topic about their latest series.
  • Add "Add to blacklist" and "Add to whitelist" buttons on tag and doujin pages. Probably same way as "Add to Reading Lists" buttons are on manga pages.
  • Speaking of sorting, would be nice to sort at least by name/date. Right now, when you're on tag's page, groupings are sorted by name, but one-shots by date.
  • Overall, the browsing look is not unified. Author pages have "series" on top, and one-shots on bottom. Doujin pages have "series" on right side and all chapaters on left. Tag and pairing pages have a choice of chapters/series/one-shots. I think it would be better to have Author and Doujin pages look like tag pages with three tabs.

Crazy suggestions you should probably ignore:

• "Characters" list for doujins. Somewhat similar to pairings, but for all characters, not just romantic interactions. Would work for those who are fans of specific character. But it's probably way too much hassle, and some doujins would have crazy long lists.
  • "Discuss this" button for tags.
  • Black/whitelisting scanlators, authors
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ah, geez, so cute.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

My god, this whole series is insane. Can't stop laughing...That line of bodies...

last edited at Aug 7, 2013 5:16AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, you could start from canon mangas.
http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/zun - everything there is official.
http://touhouwiki.net/ can give extra insight into characters.

last edited at Aug 6, 2013 7:02AM

Thiron
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I really liked "main" story, and the one by Aki Eda.
Questionable reading material!