Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"I wonder what they're listening to"

dead, lmao.

AnAsianBrony
NicoMakix discussion 23 Apr 20:12
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This pairing is pure win, and I am ok with anything involving these two... Ok that's a lie, but not in this case because this is great. I can totally see Nico taking the initiative. ;D

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is awesome, pure awesome.

No wonder the rim of that thing feels just like human skin, hehe.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Despite the cliches, predictability, and the fact that the main character is an airhead, I find myself anxiously waiting for the next chapter yet again...

Can we just take the focus off the current main character and make the story about her chevalier instead?

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't know what to think about those scans. On one hand, I can respect the fact that they put time into it and everything, but... um, general quality is questionable.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What is this I don't even

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ouch. OUCH. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT? No words to describe my feels... T_T

AnAsianBrony
Nekogurui Minako-san 11 Apr 21:22
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Those facial expressions... not sure what to say, lmao.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh, so that's why they call it "Earlier Learning"... X_X

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I had to reread everything since it has been so long. Just remembered how adorable the art is. :3

It seems we've got ourselves a real situation here. O_o Eager to see what's next since there's finally something more than hugging going on, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Um, what did I just read? I need to go reread Kase-san or something because I'm just so confused...

The tags do not lie, lol. I think I understood Yuri Mekuru Hibi more than this.

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 8:38PM

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 20:22
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

MATSURI DOES WHAT FOR A JOB!? lol I do like the headphones though...

Mei, pls stahp ;_; I'm getting a bad vibe from Matsuri, but I like to believe she'll turn out to be a good character like that guy from Koe no Katachi, lmao. Maybe it was a ploy to get Mei to confess or something. Yeah, that has to be it... I must have my happy ending, even if it means being in denial!

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 8:23PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh my... There are some things you just can not unsee. This manga is one of those things.

I was not ready for this at all. Yes I read the tags, but I was not expecting...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

^ Are we the same people? I was thinking the same thing as well, lmao. Perhaps I'm not so unique though...

Well, episode 1 was definitely enough to grab my interest. I haven't caught up with the manga yet, but Totaku seemed literally invincible this episode.

Oh yeah, +1 for somehow incorporating a skirt flip without being (completely) blatant fan service.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

For a spinoff, I find myself really liking this. It doesn't take the spotlight off the main story at all, and it's a nice and light read. ^^

This chapter, I like it very much.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I wanted yuri to happen, so I put my yuri goggles on... Just like how Uesagi wrote down stuff in that log because she wanted it to come true. ;)

AnAsianBrony
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 16:02
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I knew something was up, this story just wasn't that type...

NONETHELESS, YOU KIND OF GOT MY HOPES UP AND I AM NOW CRYING.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The art is so cute. :3

That ending was pure gold.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The moment they said etoile, my heart sank a bit... I have to admit though, if this were made into an anime, I would watch just for the music. :P

Though everything in this has probably been done a thousand times over, I will keep reading it, hoping for "Tamao" to finally get her deserved ending...

To the person who mentioned their necks, you just ruined my life. I mean, I kind of liked the art, but then...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_hibi_ch11#6

"Oh no, I feel a swelling here..."

"That's... not a swelling..."

LOL, DEAD. Greatest comedy manga ever made.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

It hurts... I don't even... Ouch.

I read the title, thinking I was manly enough to control myself. I now realize that I am not. T_T