Forum › Posts by neo2157

joined May 31, 2013

I dont know why she breaks up, just because he lost the strap. he even apologized. Its not like he cheated on her?
she was overreacting.

The story seems to be going with the "men are assholes" theme to establish the sisters sudden infatuation with the other girl so i don't imagine its going to be overly well developed, I imagine within the next few chapters we will find out he cheated on her and other evil mustache twirling things, i like it so far even if it is somewhat trope.

joined May 31, 2013

Im noticing allot of yuri artist's using Pixiv lately.

joined May 31, 2013

Nah, its pretty clear the topic is going to be crushing on her sisters girlfriend, I got a laugh out of that one line "She's somehow.... normal." you know... as apposed to the usual evil witchcraft practicing lesbians that are more common.

joined May 31, 2013

I like to imagine that westboro baptist's buy there wedding cloth's from this shop to be ironic.

neo2157
Hana no Iro discussion 04 Jun 16:08
joined May 31, 2013

The clubs at my school were so much lamer by comparison.

joined May 31, 2013

Wow that was fast, makes me wonder if it just wasn't profitable or it was managed badly like most modern business's. (unless your to big to fail, then the government just give you bailout money no matter how bad you fuck up.)

neo2157
New Moon discussion 04 Jun 15:21
joined May 31, 2013

Yea, Edward and Jacob died to.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Clearly your haven't read morinaga's bunny's road.

neo2157
Rooftop discussion 02 Jun 19:37
joined May 31, 2013

Incidentally, vanilla is the term that BDSM lifestylers use to define non-BDSM life.

I never really understood why, have you tried finding real vanilla extract? that shit is rare and expensive.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Romance tag? i think "wtf did i just read?" is more appropriate.

neo2157
Pinky discussion 02 Jun 19:34
joined May 31, 2013

The beginning of the second chapter was freaking hot >:3
Well threesome ... whats in it so special? it's not love, nor orgy. Boring :D

You must have some awesome party's.

Busted! Oh me :D

I actually have a friend from Montreal who goes to party's like that, ever since finding out I have to wonder is people are joking or serious when they say things like this. (toronto even has a club called the aqua lounge for this sorta thing, if its your thing i recommend toronto for your next vacation lol.) Canada is way less conservative then most people imagine.

joined May 31, 2013

^Read Kimochi No Kotachi should do the trick, at the very least you could imagine the previous owner only used it with a condom.

joined May 31, 2013

I like what nana's done with her hair.

neo2157
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Jun 00:13
joined May 31, 2013

I seem to have forgot my pipe and lighter before reading this.

neo2157
Prism discussion 31 May 20:09
joined May 31, 2013

I should probably add that I am not trying to justify plagerism, merely pointing out why its becoming prevalent from clearly talented artist working in manga and comics. (particularly marvel.)

neo2157
Prism discussion 31 May 20:05
joined May 31, 2013

lol I like how it got the tag "tracing" exclusively. Prism was meh anyway. Maybe it'll serve as a lesson and teach Shou to try something different next.

I liked it, mostly because it was different then your usual school girl yuri with somewhat realistic drama a young lesbian couple might face.

I do design work and usually there are only two reason's for traceing: you don't have the talent to draw the scene OR your trying to meet a deadline, considering the artist has some pretty quality non traced work I'm guessing its the latter in this case. and i can tell you guys allot of guys who don't draw themselves and just manage business will hand down unreasonable deadlines. (I had some idiot who wanted rough drafts for free and expected them done in 10 minutes. he wonders to this day why no-one wants to work for him.)

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Feminism.... failing.

neo2157
Pinky discussion 31 May 19:57
joined May 31, 2013

The beginning of the second chapter was freaking hot >:3
Well threesome ... whats in it so special? it's not love, nor orgy. Boring :D

You must have some awesome party's.

joined May 31, 2013

Know's that both girls are gay, goes to naked bath house with them. Yuri logic.