Forum › Posts by stocxt

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Was that thing that came out at the end one of the reptilian people? It looked pretty futuristic, perhaps a future war with the "humans" and these reptilians.

stocxt
Gamma discussion 19 Apr 23:45
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I wonder if the older sister is going to get fucked up at some point like maybe the captain turns her into a monster too or something

stocxt
True True discussion 13 Mar 21:34
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Meh

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Well Chapter 13 was a little disappointing
"I slept with Remi, it was fun. It also helped me realize I want to protect you."
At least get a little mad that your girlfriend just said that cheating was fun...

Honestly, it could've been worse. And I don't really think Sachi meant it that way.

At least things got resolved I suppose
it's just how she said she fooled around and did a bunch of naughty stuff with Remi, how she was interested in what it felt like to cheat, and that sex you have because you want it is fun.
Sacchan's just like "I realized, I'm a bad girl. I'm not the goodie little two-shoes you thought I was babe."
Then Ruki still accepts her. It would have been more satisfied if she expressed some remorse for cheating. She even said she didn't think about how she wanted to protect Ruki until she saw her crying while driving. Like what was she thinking of Ruki before then

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Well Chapter 13 was a little disappointing
"I slept with Remi, it was fun. It also helped me realize I want to protect you."
At least get a little mad that your girlfriend just said that cheating was fun...

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Saori is still kind of despicable to me in the end.
Dating a bunch of girls at once and then doing one of your girlfriend's mom's while she's home? And often?
This mom seems a little too accepting, I'd say.
The author even threw in a "Mayu got a new girlfriend, so don't feel bad for her!" Doesn't mean she wasn't cruely mistreated.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Was that call at the end supposed to be from Botan or what?
Kind of a disappointing end in my opinion.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Why did the senpai say she never dumped her when she was the one who called off the "pretend" dating unless she just meant the pretend part but then walked away without clearing that up.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I wonder if she becomes fat again, that'd be cute

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Saw this coming pretty much since they started going out
This shit always just feels like drama for drama's sake.
I bet the two of them aren't even gonna get back together and it's just gonna be like well we've experienced part of life and come out stronger from it I'll never forget you.

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I bet they'll reconcile in the end but Hitsuji will continue to date the teacher anyway and Ayu will just learn from her mistake or something like that.

stocxt
Heartbeat discussion 18 Jan 14:53
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I didn't realize she was taller than her senpai because her senpai was always sitting down until the last few pages

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Looks like Chihiro is gonna pretend to be super hurt to try and lure Aoi back.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Ruki is too busy to spend time with Sacchi
Sacchi is having troubles with her self
Ruki notices Sacchi is different, afraid to impose
Remi "comforts" Sacchi, ntr's Ruki
Goes on for a little while
Ruki finds out, relationship crumbles

Hopefully they can repair it, but these yuri authors do love their drama turned up to 11 sometimes.

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 11:56PM

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

2edgy4me

stocxt
Fragtime discussion 25 Oct 17:32
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I'm guessing Murakami was jealous of her talking to that other girl?

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

If Kashiwa starts liking Nouzomi, I SWEAR TO GOD
And seeing how Botan is sleeping with her kouhai and a married man, I'm not going to put it past this author

stocxt
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 22:26
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

NTR is only satisfying when there's revenge.

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

SUCK ON THEM!!!!

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

I know I'm nit-picking, but why not call the wind instrument club the wind ensemble or music ensemble club?

don't bash me too hard. i do realize it's that way because the mangaka wrote it that way. i am just nit-picking because it sounds strange to someone who was a band nerd and was in different types my music groups.

I was heavily involved in my high school music program
I'm pretty sure the Wind Instrument Club is just a typical name for it in Japan

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Jin's stories usually seem to be this person likes this person but their love is one sided and they end up finding love with another person

Personally I'd like to see Aoi with Chihiro but it seems pretty obvious that's not how it's going to be

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

It feels like these chapters end so abruptly

stocxt
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Just that was a little disappointing. It'd at least be nice to see the sensei explain a bit

eh whatever

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Age swap chapter, PLEASE!

stocxt
Game discussion 30 Mar 02:56
Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Now Moriko thinks that Becky only likes her because she looks like Makonyan, but she doesn't know Becky's true feelings. So probably there might be a point where Moriko brings up how she's just a stand-in for Makonyan and then Becky will have to say otherwise