Forum › Posts by wlftchtr82

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Top!Kimura canon

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Yeeeah if there's more of the ex I think I'm going to drop this. It started out so well too. I'm starting to get bad vibes from the main love interest too. But tbf she probably doesn't know the MC is into her and bringing her ex to the movies with her is just awkward

I am getting bad vibes from her too. It's like she's uninterested in stuff. Love interests with a bland personality and forgettable presence on top of that are really annoying to read/watch. At times I thought the entire movie thing could have happened if MC's brother decided to invite Baba-kun to join his plans with his sister. They would see that they had similar interests, they'd patch it up the same way. I really don't see the love interest doing anything special or that really helped what little bro did. She was just... there

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am not reading the spoiler filled conversation because I am scared. Just came here to ask if anyone knows the bands shown on this chapter.
Obvious ones are Iron Maiden, Her's, Sex Pistols, TV Girl, Pink Floyd and Misfits. Maybe The Beatles above Her's. Fleetwood Mac at the bottom right.

No clue about the others. Please help!

it kinda looks like the Beatles' Let It Be poster. even the small letters seen to spell out, Let It Be. as for the other poster, I can't tell. the one on the far right almost look like the movie poster of Alien, but I could be wrong.

The LEN one is Van Halen. It's a single cover for Hot for Teacher, they had a special cover for each member apparently. I should add it to the list since I have more than half figured out.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Not Hiyama's friends being glad it's finally over lmao
Also, is Useless Tsundere a thing? It should be. I wanna give that title to Hiyama.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am not reading the spoiler filled conversation because I am scared. Just came here to ask if anyone knows the bands shown on this chapter.
Obvious ones are Iron Maiden, Her's, Sex Pistols, TV Girl, Pink Floyd and Misfits. Maybe The Beatles above Her's. Fleetwood Mac at the bottom right.

No clue about the others. Please help!

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
Himehinghoi-1655207510071185415-img1

Ikuyo was found dead on the floor of Starry.

Edit: She looks conflicted, taking a pic… For later?

last edited at May 9, 2023 9:17AM

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

now where should I move to have such hot neighbour displaying herself to me every night lol

Did you find the location??

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I need moar but it’s been more than 2 years.
f

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Baba-kun still deserved to get punched. And I want him to get punched again just out of spite. He can stay in the friend group tho.!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am so so late to this convo but @Linterdiction, I meant to say that >I< am a virgin with access to the internet and therefore wanted someone with actual experience to clarify things. I didn't express myself very well, I'm sorry.

Thank you so much for the insight. What you said is right, fiction most times touches the subject in a kinda... iffy way. Clearly shows a lot of authors (and the general public) see BDSM in a bad light or in a simplistic manner. It would be nice to find something that while not necessarily giving us a lesson on how things actually go for people in the community can represent that BDSM is above all about consent and dialogue and that is exactly what makes hot*.

*in the opinion of a closeted sadist

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I like how they subverted the "sex worker magically falls for protagonist after one night" lol. Shes a real pro.

Would've preferred if it subverted the "client magically falls for sex worker after one night" part too.

It would have been perfect if they just shook hands afterwards like they just finished a business meeting.

last edited at May 8, 2023 2:18PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

go for the kill

no not like that

Instructions unclear and now Akari is close to committing second degree murder.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Why doesn't Dynasty have a Useless Lesbian tag for stuff like this

90% of the stuff posted here would get this tag.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

When I saw the raws for Chapter 10 I thought “holy shit is that progress?” and holy shit it really is progress, kinda.

Also I am still confused about Hina’s moving situation. Was she the one who moved? How did the idiot couple just lost any contact? Anyways Akari being shaken by the possibility of getting cucked and acting a bit more honest was a nice change.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I think Hiyama’s friends understood what’s going on now, there’s no real way of mistaking saying you love someone and then just taking them by the arm to pull them away from everyone. The subjects of the planned misunderstanding were Tomoe and Misushima but Kimura didn’t go for any of them. The only one the secondary characters that’ll probably only notice what’s going on after the two start dating is poor Tomoe, bless her soul.

PS: top kimura real

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Holy fuck Kitaku never fails.

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
T2clsrp4eqwa1%20(1)

Plan succeeded miserably I guess

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Yep, that settles it, Komachi has the makings of a psychopath.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I’ll just keep clicking. Surely the rest of it will show up eventually. Yeah.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Lowkey makes me think she decided to ask the girl to become hers when she noticed they were from the same school (classmates? different classes? i’d like to know)

Also I agree with Mannic, 100/10 BDSM content there. And the aftercare at the end sold it for me, wouldn’t mind a sequel w/ a reward for doing well on the exams.

Edit: Forget what I said about the sequel. This is them! There IS one (kinda?). Now how about a sequel to the sequel?

last edited at May 1, 2023 12:38AM

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
Kikorino_lily-1588868675591110657-img1

For some reason I rarely see fanarts where Keke is the top, so this was a pleasant surprise.

last edited at Apr 29, 2023 6:03PM

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
L48ifgz

That was incredibly smooth.

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022
Jinyama_105400447_p0

Nijika does not approve of her new onee-chan. Too bad because she practically already lives in the Dorito household.

wlftchtr82
Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I really thought rich girl was gonna ask "aren't we dating already?"
Perfect oneshot. Doesn't exactly leave you wanting more because the end is pretty nice, i.e., I wouldn't be frustrated if their story was left as it is.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Mizushima has been thoroughly corrupted. :D

He's one of us now