Forum › Posts by epicmomo

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

This reminds me of the concept of the movie split, but yuri and emotionally deeper.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maybe this whole time she been tripping and senpai is a ghost and like the classmates are like yoo she dead bruh. Thats why she suddnly appears and chilhood friend is linked to mc so shes taking some of that dank too lmao

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wah that was such a cute and funny concept

epicmomo
Lily Marble discussion 09 Sep 13:00
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I forget all of their names but im so excited for the office lady and the androgynous fitness girl the most. Honestly i read chapter 7 first just to see whats up and i totally couldnt tell she was a girl until i went to read all the chaps! This series is so promising and mature love it

epicmomo
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 17:19
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The most rush ending i have ever seen, so rushed it didn't make any sense. What a big disappointment

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Really like tobari chan i love her personality and design. Cute story

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Promising, but i wonder about their age difference the mc looks like a kid. I'm not into loli shit but it has a great art so i will let it slide.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

That was great! Very refreshing and funny. A pleasant surprise

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is it only me that thought the leg of the girl sitting down perspective in the cover page was odd?

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Fuck fuuuckk noo, my gosh Ssamba was such a talented artist there was so much left in her. Rest in peace you will be greatly missed. My condolences to her family and friends such devasting news. Ugh I knew about her condition but aah....fuck cancer man.

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wish we couldve seen the sex ....still funny cute

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Cute story, loved the design of the cafe manager also the dude was chill af. Only problem was how all the sudden they got close it felt out of no where. Still cute and refreshing

epicmomo
Citrus discussion 21 Jan 02:41
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I wonder if there will be a happy warm ending... or if theres just going to be extreme aangst teary one. Which path will the author take, looking foward to a good story telling as good as the art.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 2:46AM

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Seriously thats the end? It feels like alot of things were left untold there seems to be some love triangle too, it also took them forever to kiss and now is over .....ok

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Tf with yuri nurses theres always a shitty nurse

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

We are all the friend.

epicmomo
Their Story discussion 11 Jan 03:31
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

3 words and she already wet

epicmomo
Their Story discussion 21 Nov 08:42
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

YAAASSS its happening!!

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I couldn't get past the fact that the mangaka doesn't seem to understand how static electricity works... You can't get bands that will do anything. People don't just randomly constantly build up static electricity.

I mean if we just think of it as "magic electricity" then sure it works but wish they hadn't tried to use physics they don't understand.

My thoughts exactly, it even became annoying

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

And now... we wait... and maybe even forget about this...

yup you're right.
maybe it'll end up just like certain series such as, cough cough Under one Roof or maybe clear the throat Fluttering Feelings.

Man under one roof and fluttering feelings
R.I.P
Hopefully this one gets completed

Manga and work aside i really hope ff author pulls through with her illness.

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Damn kasumi should had give it to her personally maybe some alone time and a kiss scene mightve happened? :P

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Lmao does this mean im a pervert cuz ive smelled other peoples notebooks just because im curious if it will smell like them ahahaha i mean sometimes you just open notebooks and breeze of this person scent so happens to go by.
I probably just have a keen sense of smell too

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kasumi sister was mvp

epicmomo
Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wait what..? I didnt really understand what was going on on that one special chapter why does it look like a scene from the future?

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Once a pedo always a pedo xDD, nice story tho it was heartwarming.