Forum › Posts by NV

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

I BINGE READ EVERYTHING AT ONCE, I WISH I HAD DONE THIS AFTER THE CURRENT CLIFFHANGER/ARC.

I'm sorry for the caps lock. This is a good series.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

So the MC has tamed two Pokémons now.

With all seriousness, the story is so interesting. It's not giving me a yuri feeling most of the time but I love everything about it.

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 12:35AM

NV
Polyamory discussion 25 Dec 21:56
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

NV posted:

When I type "poly" in the search it doesn't bring up anything, is that just on my end? When I type just "angst" the "aaaaaangst" tag appears for example.

Ah! Should be fixed now. Thanks.

Thank you! ^^

NV
Polyamory discussion 24 Dec 12:59
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

When I type "poly" in the search it doesn't bring up anything, is that just on my end? When I type just "angst" the "aaaaaangst" tag appears for example.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

All I’ve ever wanted to know is what demonic person Invented heels?! Actually, probably the same person who invented the phrase “Beauty is pain”.

At least this is just a casual manga at the office building, I hate it when it's an action film and the female character keeps her high heels during the heavy action sequence. I guess it's part of her abilities or something...

NV
Image Comments 19 Dec 23:11
G
joined Jan 12, 2021
Ne_go_m-1470056389989269505-img1

Pure.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This ship is the reason why I started playing the game.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

So senpai stopped wearing pumps after she broke up with her senpai, right?

My take is that she had a crush on that senpai but never told her about it, after she found out about her troublesome personality outside of work the crush faded and she started being herself with the other shoe type & short hair.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Barbara's skirt here is much longer compared to the in-game version.

wait what did eula do badly enough to be called a sinner?

Based on my limited knowledge of the game's plot (I only played the quests, never bothered to read the texts in the menus and such), Eula is a descendant of a family that committed terrible things in the past, the people in Mond place the blame on her even though she has nothing to do with it.

She plays an "act" where she pretends she is creating a huge revenge list because she doesn't want to bother explaining herself to everyone, she accepts that people will use her as a scapegoat. So this is why she calls herself a sinner (but she didn't really do anything).

Some of the characters are aware of this "act", such as Amber, Sara (NPC), the Traveler, and I think Jean as well.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This chapter was so cute, I love their embrace. Sure it gets NFSW, but it still feels pure. It's the power of yuri.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Aaaaaah~ Thanks for the fooooooooood... this ship is sailing and I'm here for it, so happy.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

waiting for the gacha game that waifufies famous scientists to make this a reality

One close example would be Sengoku Basara. They turned real historical figures into husbandos and waifus in that game series. It also has some animes and it's very popular in Japan.

This is similar to making a game where the developers turn USA politicians into husbandos and waifus.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh my Gosh that second to last page got me hard, I was already feeling a bit of a weird feeling on the page before it, but then comes the double page with the huge fox, black eyes, huge mouth and the black speech bubble. I was hit by a truck. This manga is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter.

NV
Not lizard discussion 07 Dec 21:33
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

the fact this was created due to the fact that someone pointed out a salamander is not a lizard is fuckin hilarious

Please! You can't leave me like this! Show me the whole context! I want to learn the culture and history, it's important!

G
joined Jan 12, 2021
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The ending is great, though it left me wondering if she is actually married and simply decided to visit her or if she ran away and will live with Maria now.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Can someone please explain to me the symbolism with the name "Miko" & the beads she wears? It was being discussed a few pages ago.

Also, I didn't notice the scars on the MC until I read about it here, lol. Any other interesting details you think others may not easily find?

Is it just me or does Shiori (in her "normal" form) totally look like Touko from YagaKimi?

Personally speaking, the two MCs here remind me of the two MCs from that series!

Why is "long black haired girl" so popular in yuri? It feels like a cliché by this point, I wonder which series started it? Or popularized it? (not complaining though, I really like them, especially when it's a serious/cunning character!).

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Xingxing looks like Honkai's Mei with the purple-looking hair plus the ponytail.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Every first page is the essentially the same thing.

Then we're hit with this line: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_mistress_who_tempts_her_maid_ch05#4

Amazing.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRI3B5jiX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiANnI4bZ3c

The VA they chose for Mai is wonderful. I wish there was an anime.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Basically married.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Cute art style & cute story, too bad it ends in one go. Well, time to read everything else this mangaka has done.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

So cute!

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Just as it starts to get good, it ends. TT

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

I'm not sure if her behavior is a cute crush, or disturbing stalking.

Glad I wasn't the only one, when she started talking about how she knows all her "quirks", it kinda started creeping me out. At least she kept it to herself.

Someone else said that the ring is probably something she is using to stop others from bothering her, that was also my first thought.