ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Taking bets now.

10 to 1 Nikaidou faints
7 to 1 Nikaidou drools uncontrollably
5 to 1 Nikaidou drools uncontrollably and then faints
2 to 1 Nikaidou jizzes in her pants

We need odds for "All of the Above, and More!"

I'm with you, I think it's all going to happen damn near all at once.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Oh, Fuu is getting jealous or suspicious. Hope it doesn't turn into a drama

Has anyone suggested that the friend might be an angel or something yet?

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Waiting for the kiss

Hnnnnnnng. I have no idea what I want for them, I just want them to be happy! Dead mom stuff is so sad!

joined Mar 5, 2019

Mom's not dead this time. Neat.

Was excited for that as well!

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

I absolutely adore this art-style, holy fuck.

joined Mar 5, 2019

I... really enjoy this holy shit. I want another 100 chapters. It's so good I love their mechanics and the weird and dubious balance of power in both directions. A+

I keep waiting for it to go dark, but to my delight, it's very good and happy!

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

I'm (spiritually) in this manga and I don't like it.

You totally should, though. This is the good shit.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

What a great Sunday this has been! I hope there's more of this couple!

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 25 Jan 00:12
joined Mar 5, 2019
Dxixmcpw0aaqmdk-orig%20(1)

This is quite important to me.

joined Mar 5, 2019

I find it highly amusing that one of the series I'm heavily anticipating here in Dynasty Reader is a non yuri, cosmic horror story by Lovecraft :D

I know, I'm delighted!

joined Mar 5, 2019

I feel like I'm going to love this.

joined Mar 5, 2019

one time I accidentally hit my crotch to the corner of the table. Let's just say it is not pleasurable like this. In any shape or form

It's about the angle you grind...not that I would know.

ChaoticLion
Image Comments 14 Jan 12:13
joined Mar 5, 2019
Elgkfnju4aahgh6-orig

This is appreciated!

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

This one's going to be interesting! I find myself thinking the fan is a little yikes, but I'm wondering if Sumika is actually hoping to help her out of that.

ChaoticLion
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 00:23
joined Mar 5, 2019

Fucking B L E S S

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

i know you know i was gonna love this

You have a 7 in your name!

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Honestly it's confusing as hell to keep with which is which. Sweater Chi doesn't show up till Chapter 3, with Suit Chi being in chapter 1 and Dark Schoolgirl Chi being in Chapter 2. End of Chapter 5 has Sweater Chi get knocked out by a different Schoolgirl Chi and Suit Chi sees the unconscious Sweater Chi. Then in Chapter 6 Dark Schoolgirl Chi talks with Sweater Chi and Suit Chi dies during the chapter. Then with the current chapter Sweater Chi recalls a memory that the readers saw happen with Suit Chi.

Quickly glancing back through the chapters to refresh myself though, I think it's safe to call Sweater Chi the main chi since she's gotten the most screentime out of all of them. The "Original" Chi we were introduced to is also dead with the second Chi not appearing in the last couple chapters unless I missed it since I was just quickly scrolling through them for my refresher.

Also I think I'm left even more confused than I was before after doing this.

My brain hurts.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe they all become the killer at some point?

This is my working hypothesis.

Also I feel like our Chihaya is lying about how many times she's been through the loop. Either this is her first time, or she's been through a shit-ton.

There's an "our" Chihaya? How do we tell her from the other Chihayas?

She's worn the same outfit since day 1?

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe they all become the killer at some point?

This is my working hypothesis.

Also I feel like our Chihaya is lying about how many times she's been through the loop. Either this is her first time, or she's been through a shit-ton.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe they all become the killer at some point? Also crazy-blonde wasn't in the picture of people who is reset each time, just saying. Maybe she's the real don?

joined Mar 5, 2019

I'm frustrated with the teacher. She's got a great opportunity here to try to have a better relationship and heal from her past, and instead she's trying to scar Aya as hard as she can.

ChaoticLion
joined Mar 5, 2019

Guys, I kind of think we might be in Chihaya's mind, not Ouka's. Why would there be so many Chihaya's and only one Ouka? I think Ouka is leading her out, not in.

ChaoticLion
Still Sick discussion 22 Dec 19:46
joined Mar 5, 2019

BLESSED LIFE IS BLESSSSSSSED!!!!!!

ChaoticLion
Still Sick discussion 17 Dec 01:57
joined Mar 5, 2019

Who do I have to throw money at to get some more chapters out? This story is super important to me.

ChaoticLion
1 x ½ discussion 17 Dec 01:56
joined Mar 5, 2019

ayako when the inevitable breakdown comes around

Is it bad that I want to see it too? I want the whole spectrum of emotions from this author because she's AMAZING.