Forum › Posts by jaymiechan

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I have no personal experience with coolmic (maybe because they don't translate in Italian), are they that bad?

So far it's been readable. A bit stilted in some places and the way they split it up is really annoying (instead of following the actual chapters it's sold in 10 page 'episodes' but sometimes one of the pages of those episodes is the chapter page that says "episode 2" when you're on episode 4 according to coolmic) but it's like 50 cents for 10 pages so it's cheap.

Overall it's not fantastic but it's at least better than what seven seas did to Next Door Demon Girl

it's also only accessible on phones.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

sign me up on the "i'd buy hard copy, but fuck coolmic"

jaymiechan
Image Comments 22 Mar 20:54
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Etpmcfmuuaug6dr-orig

@Swag Wagon well, actually, Lena's more like a re-imagining of a previous character: MInima. Hence the "Aunt" title she used.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

who the hell would use a still from PLANETES for the final credits page?!?!?!?!?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Rlly want bdsm where there is aftercare tho. A lot of intense bdsm but never enough on how it is after all of it :c

Nana to Kaoru is still the best in this regard.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

marking plus cross means this chapter should have BDSM somewhat, yes?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Great stuff, but also don't buy sex toys from Amazon

this question is like a weird tickle in my brain, but why shouldn't we buy sex toys from Amazon?????

all i can think of is quality and sanitation issues.

jaymiechan
A Cute Guy discussion 27 Jan 05:48
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

how much you wanna bet this one turns out to be trans yuri?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

no kabedon tag this chapter?

jaymiechan
DID discussion 03 Jan 02:58
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I just hoped DID didn't stand for "dissociative identity disorder," but I guess that's exactly what the author intended with this title. This wasn't very nice of them in the slightest.

nah, in a bondage/BDSM sense DID means "Damsel in Distress". think things like Totally Spies or the old Perils of Gwendoline stuff.

jaymiechan
Image Comments 02 Jan 14:18
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
81983044_p14

wait....does this count as incest? or masturbation? since the boys and girls in this are technically parts of the same people (a boy and a girl)? @_@

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

yeah, you can actually see the stars being slowly erased as Enorme gets stripped then punished.

Also, Utena x Sayo. plain and simple. kindred desires.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 2:01PM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

dammit Kirin, your profile image now has a parody version of Daft Punk in my head. Pathologic instead of Technologic. "cough it spit it sniff it sneeze it quick you spread it....Pathologic"

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

I love Loco musica now, I can only imagine that voice full of pleasure and moaning

It does make me wish we could have heard it... it seems she was bad at singing but the three reacted really well, was it just to her nakedness or did her singing actually improve?

your voice doesn't change when you are stressed or embarrassed or horny? likely her singing was more full-bodied, a bit huskier, and not raising it to artificial heights trying to be an 'idol'.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

why is this labeled BDSM? Just because some of the gear/elements are used?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

"If you read this manga your intestinal yuri bacteria will be more effective in fighting your het bacteria"

SOLD.

(Wait, do I even have a het bacteria?)

I have this mental image of a bacterium kabedoning another bacterium against a cell wall...

Ah, I see you are a person of culture, as well. :-)

Boo. BOOO. bacteria/culture pun.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

shame we don't get to see the 'punishment'

jaymiechan
Image Comments 23 Jun 07:52
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
80014894_p0

Lappin' the Lapin?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Read some of my other posts in this thread for why what you said is wrong.

No. Full stop. Your experience is your experience and that's it. You do not get to dictate everyone else's experience. Plenty of us do read it as rape and\or sexual assault. I am sorry you had to experience what you did, but it doesn't give you the right to tell others what their experience says is wrong.

You went to exactly the wrong post of mine about that. i'm not dictating like that. i meant about using the examples WITHIN THE MANGA about how it is actually consensual.

My experience, also, there's something in kink called 'consensual non-consent'. Where it may look like someone isn't consenting, but is, because said consent does NOT need to be sought out first so long as things happen within limits. Everything here reads as something like that to me as well.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

when did idiot couple tag get added? applicable, but still....

jaymiechan
Image Comments 03 Jun 09:01
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019
Eyw1e7au8aed5qr-orig

Ami likes the abs. we know from the original anime Mako likes the booty.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

super kabedon?

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

.....it only just now hit me that Yuki's 'Tundra' nickname, while also being a pun on her hair color and snow name, is a homophone JP joke for "tsundere"

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

^Read some of my other posts in this thread for why what you said is wrong.

jaymiechan
Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

i wanna know, how is this manga any different than this?

https://i.imgur.com/07Od2Qc.png

last edited at May 30, 2020 9:48AM