Forum › Posts by DerMetzger

joined Jun 28, 2018

I literally said, out loud mind you, "what the fuck am I reading!?" BEFORE seeing it was tagged as such.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

YAY, 2 new chapters! Thank you Chad darlings, this is legit the best birthday present I got today. Even if it was just coincidental rather than intentional... Lol

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Someone explain?

The panel/scene is so wonderful it belongs in a museum.

It does. It's adorable.

DerMetzger
Yuri Couple discussion 07 Jan 17:42
joined Jun 28, 2018

"When two women are inside a locked room, they have sex! IT'S THE LAW!"

LOLOL

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 5:42PM

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

And, just like that... I'm invested.

Let's do this, can't wait for more!

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Question for one of my darling Chads...

What's the current chapter total? Is it 207 or are there more?

Also, sorry if this has been asked semi-recently. Not 100% up to date with the entirety of this discussion, lol...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Those little Chads no Teikoku stingers just keep getting funnier and funnier. I legit fuckin spat because of the last one.

On a related note tho... I'm seriously starting to hope/wonder if one of these couples might actually smash the innocence of this series and... You know... Smash.

Hmm...

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 10:19PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

Interesting concept, can't wait for more

joined Jun 28, 2018

sniffle

joined Jun 28, 2018

Still waiting

what a coincidence, me too

As am I, friend. As am I...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

"HIS PENIS IS SO SMALL THAT I CAN'T FIND IT!"

I fuckin DIED

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

"Frankly, I want to fuck her. Just jam it in..."

I fuckin DIED

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Can this get a "What the fuck am I reading" tag... Please?

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Not really, last chapter release is Chapter 203.

Sweet, thanks! :)

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Have the uploads finally reached the point of catching up to the actual chapter releases?

DerMetzger
Blue Friend discussion 01 Oct 22:23
joined Jun 28, 2018

"Before I knew it, in feelings I didn't know the name of, I had drowned..."

Wow...

Beautifully written and amazingly poignant. On a personal note, I can relate with this sentence so much that it kinda scared me at first.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this!

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

got octave flashbacks after reading chp 154

OMFG I know, right!? Glad I wasn't the only one! Lol...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

You know, one of my favorite things about this manga is how quickly and often it's updated. And, when you have a series with a story, characters, and art as awesome as this one is, I feel that this is something that can kinda easily get overlooked.

So, to Chads no Teikoku and everyone helping with every aspect of the scanlating for Virgins' Empire, I just want to say thank you so damn much. Like, seriously. Y'all are awesome and I truly appreciate all the hard work that I know y'all put in.

DerMetzger
Image Comments 28 Sep 20:00
joined Jun 28, 2018
64534650_p0

Such a beautiful picture

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

I love this manga. I love this manga so goddamn much.

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

me today

OOH! There's been a big update since I checked last! I must have 15 chapters to read, YAY!!

Gets to the end of 153 only to discover 154 hasn't been uploaded yet

Throws phone and sobs in the corner

joined Jun 28, 2018

I've read through this series... 3 times, maybe? Might be 4. This is one of those underappreciated gems, seriously. It also has one of the best (and most satisfying) conclusions to the use of the "I'll wait for you" trope that I've come across. Very funny, extremely sweet, and surprisingly deep, in my opinion it is some of Kurogane-san's best work.

DerMetzger
Image Comments 25 Aug 02:59
joined Jun 28, 2018
72549051_p0

Lol, Chiyo's stomach...

DerMetzger
joined Jun 28, 2018

Mari kissing that bite mark on her shoulder was so, so, so goddamn cute. Her demeanor and expression makes it so obvious how much she actually loves and cares for You and it's fantastic. I absolutely love this damn manga and I'm kinda pissed at myself for not reading through it sooner.

joined Jun 28, 2018

They caption some of the strangest things in this manga, lol... Like in the 4th chapter "Lined up, lined up, lined up" as the students were on their way to breakfast or the actual breakfast having "warm, warm" around it.

Just funny to me.