Yuru Oyako discussion 03 Sep 15:00
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Did she just...uh...

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

The way I see it, if the author follows standard tropes, it could go 2 ways:

First, it goes the depressing and "what the fuck am I reading" route and the mermaid eventually ends up eating the mc. The end.

Second, it goes romantic, the mermaid falls in love with mc and vice-versa and ends up eating her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). To be continued/the end.

(Oh boy, am I hoping for the second one)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I LIKE BONELESS PIZZA

WTF, there's pizza with boney meat on it?

I think when people say boneless pizza, they mean doughless pizza (and as 2011 me can tell you from reading culinary magazines, that's actually a real thing).

Reading again, I think this person was joking/meme-ing, but interesting piece of info! This is the first time I'm actually hearing of doughless pizza, they don't sell it in the popular stores in my country. Have you tried it? Does it taste different or same?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I LIKE BONELESS PIZZA

WTF, there's pizza with boney meat on it?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yeah, no.

mei is waifu
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 02:27
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I expected this, so not too disappointed.

Welp, no wonder the author is doing het works now. I hope they stick to their het bullshit and stay away from making yuri mangas in the future.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm looking for a short series kind of similar to Tamamusi's work, about 2 office ladies one with big boobs (senpai) and the other with longer hair (kouhai). The plot is a bit like Careful with the nice one by Mira, the senpai seems to go with the flow and the kouhai is very aggressive. I'm certain I've read it on here but now I can't find it anymore, both the original and the continuation. Very grateful if someone can find it.

I guess you're talking about this? It has been licensed so you won't find the chapters here anymore.

mei is waifu
Citrus + discussion 08 Aug 06:17
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oh my god can these bitches have sex already for fucks sake it's been 15 trillion years wishing to see Mei naked

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wait, what? Who are these people? How are they even related to the story/mcs? Did I miss a chapter or something

More like several. They've been a prevalent new couple in the recent chapters.

Yeah...looks like I did miss a lot of chapters for some reason...

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm not even counting anymore how many times I've seen i read something with this exact same plot on this site
lonely lady has a cat > cat turns into a girl > lewdy things/yiff

not complaining tho
just stating facts....

Damn, you beat me to it.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wait, what? Who are these people? How are they even related to the story/mcs? Did I miss a chapter or something

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I need a chapter with grown up Mio-kun and his yaoi romance, preferably with Sui.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I get people trying to symbolise the story and give it pretentious meanings, but it's simply abuse. The mc was scared Angela would leave her, so she cut off them wings. That's what abusers in abusive relationships do. Make sure you're totally dependent on them and you are mentally restrained to them.

Angela was fine with it, because she also got too dependent on the mc. She was conflicted between leaving her and staying. Once the mc cut her wings, she had no choice but to stay with her and forgive her. Typical victim. As people have mentioned multiple times before, this is just a case of codependency. It's nice to read all these philosophical explanations, but at the end it's nothing but a relationship between a abuser and a victim; an abusive relationship.

That being said, this was a very interesting story to read and murasakino's art is top notch as always. Probably going to my favourites.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I like how the senpai and her are shown to be friends, even though they're both queer. I hope it stays that way. I would love to see a good friendship between two queer women, devoid of any romantic or sexual connotations. It probably won't stay this way, but one can hope, right?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Murasakino's works are so beautiful. And they give off this sombre, serene and relaxing aura. I'm digging this author.

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 16 Jul 02:20
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

When Ayano is happy, I'm happy hahahahaha that was greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttt!!!

Damn, I love this ship so much, it almost makes me forget how good the rest of the chapter was, they stole the show with that ending... and lol with the smug Yui and her silly pun at the very end hehehe

I relate to this so much. Kyoko x Ayano is my ultimate otp of all time along with moonsun.

mei is waifu
School Zone discussion 15 Jul 14:25
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ah, I see. Thank you both for replying.

mei is waifu
School Zone discussion 15 Jul 13:56
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This is fun and all, but does some serious yuri development between the main characters actually happen in the later chapters or this is one of those gag mangas with literally no romantic development at all? Not complaining, I'd keep reading either way, but it'd be nice to know.

mei is waifu
Kabe discussion 13 Jul 02:13
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This translator's all works are pretty confusing. Or maybe they choose to translate confusing manga. Or maybe I have severely low comprehension skills. Probably the latter.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I wish friends in real life were as supportive as they show in mangas.

mei is waifu
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 10:54
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Your mistake was assuming this was a yuri manga. Just because a romance manga has one or more yuri couples in it doesn't mean every couple in it is gay.

Um...what? Are we even talking about the same manga here? Except Hikari, who seems like one of those bicurious heartbreakers, literally all other female characters are lesbian or bisexual. It is not some "generic" romance manga with a token gay couple. It is, in fact, a Yuri manga with multiple lesbian couples/pairings.

Anyways, I am not super triggered that Moe x Hikari got a het ending. But it's always very disappointing, especially to a queer person like me, to get yuri baited-and-switched, no matter how the story or characters are. A very good example would be Kumiko x Reina. I am still scarred from that. They are the sole reason I stopped watching anything subtext-y and anything that's not confirmed Yuri.

mei is waifu
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 03:39
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I had a major hunch Hikari x Moe would actually never happen. They gave me the vibes that they would eventually end up with men. But still, there was this tiny, tiny hope that maybe they'd end up together...the author royally destroyed that. Well, press F for Moe. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see the author fuck up Miyu x Nozomi too.

A word of advice: Don't write a Yuri manga if you are going to give the couple a het ending. Just, do the community a favour, and fuck off. Please. Go indulge yourself in writing purely het crap.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

If I'm not wrong, every chapter as different set of characters, one of them supposedly 'not into Yuri'. Seems like an interesting ride ahead.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Agree with the tag change. And what's up with Kuwabara making wimpy ass manga lately. Come on, be a little raunchy! At least show us a kiss. All this build up to end in nothing, it's just disappointing.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Please, someone who understood, help me understand what the hell is this story's plot, because the translation is god-tier bad.