Forum › Posts by MEGAMFIB

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

YES, BEST WAY TO START 2019!!!!

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Why each time a age-gap (or/and lolicon) work appears, there is ALWAYS some people to LOVE to pretend being offended?

I mean, NOBODY is FORCING them to read this kind of works, that is just hypocresy .-.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

so there slaves? oof that really put a dampener on the story

I don't know if they're slaves, but they're certainly not considered equal to human citizens. The fact that they can't use public transportation or even go into restaurants by themselves proves that. However, it does seem that the state takes an interest in their welfare, to an extent you wouldn't see if they were slaves.

My interpretation is that they're sort of permanent dependents: they are considered legally incompetent, incapable of caring for themselves or living independently. The ones we've seen are all treated pretty well and I get the impression that if protective services discovers that they're being forced to work they'd be removed from the master's custody and the master would be punished. The fact that the kidnappers even exist is sort of proof of that: the requirements for adoption are strict enough that many people fail, and resort to illegal means to acquire their own beastkin.

So it's still fantasy racism, but not quite to the level of slavery.

In addition of your post I want to say this:

The requiriments for adoption maybe are not just too high/stric,t but we now had to think about this:

If the beastkin (because all of the beastkisn we had seen are little girls) have either a very long youth or they really stop grow up/mature at that point, negligence and abuse from their masters would have also HEAVY punishments, I mean REALLY HEAVY punishments for those adults.

But since people is just stupid enough to make dumb comparisons, ok, let's play their game...

Slave owners had ever to worry about that back then? NO. Hell, they could even rape them or kill them and no one could complaint about it.

Can we say that a baby and a person with either DS or another brain illness are equally dumb? No. They needs constant attention and special cares, YES, but NOT for the SAME REASONS...

If they really stop to grow up after "that point" (assuming than that point is 12 years old for them), that could make them dependant of an adult...

Yes, we still don't know all the info of this world, but we can only speculate about the FACTS the story has shown us...

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 9:21PM

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Somebody here have a link to raw scans for the rest of the chapters? I can´t wait DX!!!!

It is on YouTube.

Sauce? and are you sure that they had the rest of the chapters? .-.

MEGAMFIB
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNN

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Somebody here have a link to raw scans for tthe rest of the chapters? I can´t wait DX!!!!

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

The picture of Mel snuggled in next to her master, eagerly awaiting her story, on page 2 of Master and an Autumn Day, was so cute and innocent. Mel seemed way younger than twelve. Later in the story when master had Mel on the the bed, I was totally creeped out by it. If Itou Hachi truely means to make Mel and the master a couple, she should stop portraying Mel so child like.

-Complaing about fiction...

-Nobody is forcing you to keep reading this...

Why they're gonna replace some pages?

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 1:19PM

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

More Yuri Age-gap? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

:3 this is life

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Yeah, no ears, hair's different, and no collar. Must some other lolicon work Itou Hachi has created.

Ah, my bad, she looked similar so I thought it was some post-series thing Itou was doing.

Also I didn't see it on 4chan I just make sure to grab anything cute Itou tweets that I'm around for before they can delete it.

Actually, that pic is of her other age-gap couple.. is not even the rabbit loli or the other cat loli.

both are humans

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 13 Sep 17:43
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
Nice

Sure she is a better lover

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

There is a thrid chapter?

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 24 Aug 07:06
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
70098477_p1

Macrophage x Platelet would be more appealing (speaking about the "age-gap") but this is cute too x'D

MEGAMFIB
1 x ½ discussion 24 Aug 00:16
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Pretty late into the party but is no one else wondering why Ayako said something about Asuka's love being her fault? And the same with what Akira said about this "you-know-what"? Does Ayako release pheromones that everyone instantly loves her or smth?? Ahhh this is such a good story. Never have I ever saw myself reading a mother-daughter story. I mean I like Elsanna sister-sister incest and stuff. Aaahhhhh

Same here with the Elsanna fandom :3

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

"Stella, why don't we ever have sex? Mel says she has sex with her Master all the time!"

Hahahahahaha

Yep, that could happen x'D

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 15 Aug 21:31
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
60624147_p7

More please.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Well Stella has her own loli so...

Maybe another adult woman could appear and actually tries to "take to herself" Mel away from master?

Is nice to see master jealous when someone else approach Mel.

last edited at Aug 15, 2018 11:14AM

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 22 Jul 12:55
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
Dtw0wgwvwaa71re-orig

Sakazuki is a asshole, indeed, but he was more brave in his admiral fleet time than Sengoku (his talk with the Gorosei was my reason to use that frame)

Also, I FINALLY can past that damn panda. THANKS QwQ

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I just wish this had more pages, but I hope this gets a sequel.

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 20 Jul 09:29
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
Dtw0wgwvwaa71re-orig

Send the doujin please

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Well, She has GUTS for this art, and honestly, I hope she makes a sequel.

If you can't separate fiction and real life, you are as stupid as the people who claim "M rating games makes children violent" (when said games had the proper warning tag, and parents should buy those games... I mean, the ESRB was born cuz parents then thought MK was too mature for their puny mind children)

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 19 Jul 12:58
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
Dtw0wgwvwaa71re-orig

Indeed, OG yuri ship in pokemon

I wish there were more lewd art or at least more kinky

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

As far I know she post some NSFW on her twitter (and gold memberships in danbooru or pixiv, I don't remember) but she took down those tweets

MEGAMFIB
Image Comments 08 Jul 12:48
Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017
67365264_p0

More of this, PLEASE QwQ

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Like Mist in the latest chapter, you just have a dirty mind. Collette is, among many other things, a professional laundress. She knows the status of every scrap of clothing on the estate like she knows the back of her own hand, and if fabric is getting thin, she knows when there’s no use mending it.

It’s only recently that she’s had to take the effects of bondage gear on sleepwear into account, however.

I am filth. Collette-sama, please scrub me clean. I have seen the err of my ways.
How recent do you think it's actually been, though? Because when Mist says new beastkin girl, does that mean there was an old one? That got discarded? Aged?

On a serious note, the only thing that flat out actually bothers me about all of this is the collar and the implications behind it. D:

^^^^

Eeee~~~

She never said "old beast-kin maid", she thought the pajamas were for Collete... Don't you pay attention?

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Somebody here have those twitter images?

Fun fact: story is gonna get even more cute