Forum › Posts by Victim

Victim
Still Sick discussion 15 Jan 22:43
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Talk about a major moodswing, jeez. But her struggles hit me deep, I want to hug her so bad ,_, how can you act happy after pouring out that story

Victim
Image Comments 14 Jan 23:15
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
Rs1c

i wonder how nico treats herself. does she see her as a threat or is she willing to collaborate with herself? either way im sure maki is never going to top now that there are two of them... or will she??? kinky

Victim
Image Comments 14 Jan 23:12
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
Dwebvwevyauutwx-orig

frick guys I love this pairing. They mesh together so well. however this is also kinda tragic... they are generations apart from each other, they'd never be together under normal circumstances. It's a good thing that they are zombies...??? thanks koutarou

Victim
Image Comments 14 Jan 22:56
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
50926089_p0

lucina has some of the most kawaii eyes ive ever freakin seen

Victim
Image Comments 14 Jan 22:39
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
58593736_p0

yeah im pretty sure we all thought this was yuru camp at first

Victim
Image Comments 14 Jan 22:39
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
Trust

flip flappers was so unique, the colors and animation really popped out. You know, it's so sad how anime ends in 12 episodes sometimes, but at the very least you can continue with the manga or light novel if desperate... but not with Flip Flappers!!! I know it's for the best, the story is complete, no need to force it, but still!!

Victim
Image Comments 11 Jan 23:24
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
9ax8ln4

Never thought about it but tohru would definitely be a power bottom wouldn't she?

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

I hope that this artist, Miyama Okara, does yuri. the friendshipping was cute but i want some of that real yuri stuff, since koyomi was super cute!

side note: It pains me when I click on an artist's name and there is only one entry! i want everyone in the world to only draw yuri! ONLY YURI!

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

The gay for pay tag is great... I cannot wait for the chapter where she falls for her friend, it's going to be gloriously cute. At least I hope that's what happens

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

i'm down for cocoa as a player actually, it seems really entertaining to think about her being innocently devious to not just chino but every cute girl she sees

Victim
Image Comments 09 Jan 00:04
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
46390610_p3

I don't know which one i'm jealous of here. maki's boobs look great to motorboat but then i can't date best idol if I am the best idol

Victim
Image Comments 08 Jan 21:52
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
54631319_p4

this is probably how they really stay sane

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

ahh... page 2 when the idol blushes... very adorable.

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 1:02AM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

something great is gonna happen next... it's not gonna be ero stuff despite the nursery bed cliche they got, as much as I want it to, but she is definitely going to release some of her pent up feelings in a PG way

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Mari has so many cute and animated expressions. you could cut out many panels with mari in it in both this work and the previous and you would get a really good reaction image

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

This is making me insecure. I hope I don't dream about a life of having a cute little cross-dressing brother in my sleep tonight, or my looming degeneracy will finally take control of me

Victim
Image Comments 31 Dec 01:37
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
Kxjqa3d

^because girls are generally more interested in romance than sex. not saying all guys are horndogs or all girls are maidens, it's just how it is, so guys being more open to threesomes isn't exactly a "right" thing

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

What the hell is up with that girl man... it does imply that she met her uncle before, so she probably evaluated that her uncle won't be all ecchi with her, but still, she is putting a lot of faith onto a man who didn't even recognize his niece. Good on the uncle though

Victim
Yasunatte discussion 27 Dec 04:20
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Oh shit, I remember the unused character now! Funny gag, but I kinda wanted her to get more screentime... even though that was the point.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

they didn't say they love each other, so they probably got a "friends with benefits" relationship going on here. Even though the two have Ayano and Chinatsu who want to go out with them, they just go into yui's apartment and fucking bang like it's nothing... pretty hot, but at the same time, JUST CONFESS TO EACH OTHER ALREADY

Victim
Image Comments 21 Dec 19:14
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017
Duw2j_9vsae0wb3-orig

i hate this lewd hand holding joke... some of you may call me spiteful because of this, and you aren't wrong... but someday all of you will be just like me, dreading the hand holding jokes!

Victim
High Fight! discussion 21 Dec 03:24
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

The plot's not actually that silly and far-fetched. The girls are pent up from having been overseas for so long, so they divulge in sex... so its kinda of like being in the military in real life. Now if only everyone was a cute anime girl...

Victim
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

is this the first time that mochi drew a full body shot(page 3)? I want to say that it's the first time i've seen her draw legs as well but I probably don't remember it. regardless, i'm really liking mochi's improvements in her art recently

Victim
Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

VOLUME 2 of ONEE-LOLI? These artists definitely have some good priorities

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

shower sex is super hot and kinky... though i do not envy the person who stays in the shower for too long