Forum › Posts by redun

redun
Her World discussion 25 Apr 11:52
Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Sofar this is shaping up to be one of Hakamadas better stories, altough as she's usualy bad at endings i feel like i shouldn't judge it yet. But I still have to say that I quite like the simpleness of her art.

redun
Citrus discussion 22 Apr 12:38
joined Mar 2, 2012

and i think the younger sister is sexually frustrated lol
always trying to rape her older sister
not that im complaining

It's not sexual frustration, it's more generalized frustration.

She has a lot of responsabilities because she's the gramps grandaughter. A lot of expections are on her shoulders and she doesn't have much outlets to let out her feelings since she has to act a certain way or rather thinks she has to act a certain way so it comes out like so. She has a lot of pent up emotions for sure.

I don't think she ever stood up to her grandfather in any way, don't think he can believe she'd be anything else than what she looks like to other people ( the perfect virtuous and hard-working school president ) .

I mean just think about the bed scene, he was like what are you doing to my grandaughter. Well I'm sorry gramps but, you have at least one child ( maybe more ) surely you must know how it works. To me if you look closely it's quite clear who's "on top".

But not like who was on top or not should matter at all for an old conservative man, especially not if its a "dirty homosexual" trying to corrupt his sweet precious innocent granddaughter. Even if she had been bound, gagged and blindfolded she would still be the one bearing all the resbonsibility for it in his eyes.

joined Mar 2, 2012

It's the name of the school which is based of a newspaper affiliated with the Russian communist party.

joined Mar 2, 2012

I don't really care either way whether or not you guys put up futanari, or het, or loli, or whatever else has people up in arms. This is not MY personal reader, and avoiding the stuff I don't like is easily done cuz you guys have tags. It's really annoying when people complain about small portions of the content WHEN THE FUCKING READER DOESN'T HAVE TO EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE. Be grateful a reader like this exists, and just avoid the shit you don't like. Like when that guy who was all, "Oshikko Sensei is gross!! Why would you put something like this up here?!?" Annoying. And what the fuck makes your perception of right and wrong the correct one and the one that THE ENTIRE READERSHIP has to be subjected to?

Sorry... That complaint was long-winded. It felt good though.

Agree with this completely, altough i would say upload more controversial stuff like Oshikko Sensei. Despite it being an utter shit read that i don't really care about, the wave of raging comments it spawned still made it one of the more entertaining things of the month it was uploaded.

The only thing i would personally find annoying too see would be an Everybody is Futa!! kind of H-manga, unless it had some kind of tag to separate it from normal futa.

redun
Saki discussion 07 Apr 02:47
joined Mar 2, 2012

The no underwear thing isn't really a surprise seeing as its saki, altough butshots are really becoming more common. Altough for some reason it seems to be mostly the loli buts that gets shown off(Yuki, Hatsumi, Hajime, Koromo).

But these lateast developments really makes it feel likeit was worth it too start liking Yuki after that stuff round chapter 70. With that premonition that has been pretty much confirmed at this point and hinted at then she's surprisingly turning into quite a monster.

Also any chance of the earlier chapters getting uploaded here?

joined Mar 2, 2012

The last page of chapter 3 seems to be corrupt or nonexistant or something like that. it doesn't load and on the sidebar its just named, "ѦѦ".

joined Mar 2, 2012

It's a good series but it doesn't really contain any yuri as far as i can remember.

joined Mar 2, 2012

mimiq89 wrote

Hi,

I remembered that manga, the story, not its name.

But after searching the sites I previously frequent, I finally found it! =)

The manga name is Pieta by Haruno Nanae.

Thanks alot, seems like I myself confused it with Plica and skipped over it in my search :D

joined Mar 2, 2012

Thought I would hijack this thread for another request, becuase it feels like a waste to post new threads everytime your looking for something.

I'm looking for a manga thats about one girl who is very self destructive and cuts herself, and has several suicide attempts as behind her. Who now lives alone after her stepmother thought she was gonna hurt her son when she took her razor away from him. The other one is two years behind in school becuase in the past she isolated herself in her room for two years. I also remember it revolving a bit around a doctor and his wife who where like parents for the selfdestructive girl after her dad abandonded her.