Forum › Posts by Yikuph

joined Dec 4, 2016

My headcanon: Granite is actually a multi-classing Monk, who took up fire magic to appease her family. The last panel is actually her getting into the Stance of Ass-Kicking. >__>

Except that she loves fire magic just like shown in flashback. Though martial art ability is cool ability.

joined Dec 4, 2016

It's looks more like a prologue. No way she just gone like that.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Maybe some dumb magic she rather not use. This manga just getting better.

Yikuph
Anime season 04 Apr 09:28
joined Dec 4, 2016

Uma Musume has almost no Yuri at all but the girls are shippable. The male trainer doesn't bother me much, I think because the girls are rather focused more about competition. The race and competition is entertaining at least.

Yikuph
Dia x Ruby discussion 03 Apr 22:35
joined Dec 4, 2016

Excellent ship. Incest is claiming what yours from beginning, your sister.

Yikuph
Amanchu! discussion 03 Apr 11:22
joined Dec 4, 2016

Why female mangaka like to turn from Yuri to het NTR.

Yikuph
Anime season 02 Apr 17:57
joined Dec 4, 2016

^As long it has solid female x female interactions it's all good for me. And as long it's not like Cinderella girls which is more biased toward male self insert.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Yeah, but what's this game is all about?

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

I regret reading the manga before anime.

Yikuph
Loose Socks discussion 01 Apr 09:34
joined Dec 4, 2016

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/制服_%285346443876%29.jpg/600px-制服_%285346443876%29.jpg

Most loose socks are white but I think these black ones are far more stylish. Which is the whole point of being a (ko)gal.

No one mind about the socks if they see that fabulous skirt.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 12:55PM by Nezchan

Yikuph
Image Comments 29 Mar 21:23
joined Dec 4, 2016
Yabuki

It's good show I'm sure. The popularity say it all. It's het though, the implied lesbian is because they use it for 'lesbian is hot' kind of thing. Fanservices

Yikuph
Yurucamp discussion 29 Mar 09:13
joined Dec 4, 2016

Both, I think people ship Seija x Nue based on their personality, traits and the possibility of interesting dinamic between them. It doesn't make sense(for some), so what? as long the ship fun It's dumb to just stick with boring canon.

Yikuph
Yurucamp discussion 28 Mar 09:26
joined Dec 4, 2016

I think the hate for crack shipping is partly because some simply prefer the main ship and anything else is a heresy! I don't need excuse to like any shipping but crack shipping are great because you simply rely on personalities and traits dynamic between characters and not always rely on their pre established story.

Yikuph
Eve and Eve discussion 28 Mar 04:13
joined Dec 4, 2016

Nagashiro Rouge is quickly becoming one of my favourite mangaka. Odd? Yes, but coupled with a beautiful style and interesting stories. Feels a bit like a more realistic and somewhat toned down version of Dowman Sayman sometimes.

Finally, someone who gets it! The rest of y'all need to rewatch yer Rickter andst Mortimer, y'all dumb as hell. Sorry if your yuri reading level is only at a schoolgirl lesbian level, lmao.

I'm not exactly certain what you're saying, but I think the general gist is that you're saying if people like school-girl yuri they have bad taste in your opinion, people should instead read and enjoy the works of Nagashiro Rouge which you consider good taste. That's at least how your comment reads to me, which it seems a tad extreme if that's your intended message. Personally I like both school-girl yuri and the works of Nagashiro Rouge. I'm primarily commenting because I find it funny that my favorite Nagashiro Rouge story is the school-girl one-shot, "Top? Bottom? A Three-Round Bout!".

My personal ranking of Nagashiro Rouge's works starting with my favorite first:
1) Top? Bottom? A Three-Round Bout!
2) I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love
3) Eiko and Leeza's Situation
4) The Heir of the Curse
5) The Second Unfaithful
6) Eve and Eve

Notably I don't hate any of them. I know most people probably disagree with my rankings and that's cool, this is only my opinion. From what I've gathered a lot of people would say likely "The Heir Of The Curse" is their favorite, or "Eiko and Leez's situation", both of which I enjoyed a lot.

'The heir of the curse' has most clear defined conflict and satisfying resolved end so most people will like it. My favorite though it's author's NTR work, that Vivio x Nanoha doujin.

Yikuph
Image Comments 27 Mar 13:47
joined Dec 4, 2016
Yabuki

Just two waifu waiting for you.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

The twins are so funny and adorable. Yamada sisters have the best looks, tall and cool beauty I love their character.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Gag manga yes, expect it at final chapter where they became couple, or not.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

Funny most people here did watch the show, nowdays I won't even bother watching show with male mc.

Yikuph
Anime season 24 Mar 09:21
joined Dec 4, 2016

So Yuu basically confess to Koizumi on the last episode. Just watched Houseki no kuni, best anime.

Yikuph
Anime season 23 Mar 04:10
joined Dec 4, 2016

Slow start. Is this legit good show or it is good because it's yuri? Looks like boring show for me, not fans of artstyle either.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

No male jump scare?

Yikuph
Ibis Pink discussion 16 Mar 02:39
joined Dec 4, 2016

Crested Ibis's singing is actually good just like Kaban had said in the show, she just needs bgm.

She was having bad throat and cured after drinking tea. Even Serval like it afterwards.

Yikuph
Yuri Webtoons 13 Mar 05:53
joined Dec 4, 2016

How about

Mage & Demon Queen
She's a Keeper
Mellifluous
Princess x Pistolier
Starting Over
.....?

Rest of the good ones are already mentioned I think.

Also, I am probably the only one here who likes the albino in White Angels Have No Wings.

WAHNW is my all time favorite though. I think webtoon comic style is refreshing and one of it's characteristics is more natural and rapid story development and tend to have less fillers if you compared it to manga style.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

I'm waiting for more Bibury and Ciel parts.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Yikuph posted:

Certain developments are not always favorable for the story. There can confession and they can became lovers and then what? The manga will lose it's light hearted nature and harder to write for author, I imagine.

If that is the case then author shouldn't include them in the first place, if they are going to ruin the story they are trying to tell. And yet they still added them anyway, but then completely ignored them. Also I have no idea why you think them hooking up would make manga less light-hearted by default.

Like I said subtext is the main selling but the author never intended it to be full blown yuri with any romances develop. Romance development between Haru and Riko is unnecessary, it makes manga more serious romantic centered and lose some of easy going and comedic aspect. Like what are they gonna do with one of twin crush? Do you want to make it tragedy unrequited love story?