Forum › Posts by Diadetak

Diadetak
Diadetak
Hairdresser discussion 19 Dec 19:36
Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

"This is my first time drawing Yuri Manga"
oooooohhhhhh
Such an impressive start. Probably this chapter has become the one i enjoy the most for this anthology, for now

joined May 19, 2016

Nakatani was in some kind of music club is the thing i'm really curious about now

Diadetak
Image Comments 17 Dec 06:18
joined May 19, 2016
Cpkrbr7umaay7of

come give me more whiterose

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

bless my life

Diadetak
Image Comments 11 Dec 04:31
joined May 19, 2016
Areyoureelingintheyears

KYOANII JUST. MAKE. THEM. CANON!!

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I know there's a lot that needs to be resolved, I just hope that, along with the completion of the play, that not everything is rushed through as well. That, the play won't be the climax of the plot. Perhaps this arc is pre-play, we don't know, I think that it's hard to have real expectations for this series, I'm just bewildered by everything that happens, it's all sort of... new? The setting is pretty unusual, I find the characters, the pacing, unpredictable, I don't know what to expect, what could happen, because it could really go anywhere, can't it?
So, there's the play, Touko's issues, Yuu's feelings, how Touko and Yuu's relationship would evolved after Touko becomes aware of those feelings (if she doesn't accept them/there's conflict, Yuu is gonna have to face that too), Sayaka's love life, Maki's role.
I included Maki too cus like, well, he was probably meant to do more, I don't think his part in the story is limited to just their conversation at ch16(?). His advantage is pretty much that he's the only one aware that whatver ambiguous relationship between Yuu and Touko is going on, so he could actually be someone that Yuu can confide in (+he's in a neutral position). Yuu's pretty deep into all of this, her perception of Nanami and herself, what's going on, is becoming pretty biased and inaccurate. I think that the chapter where she incorrectly assume how Nanami felt (chapter 10? about Nanami's motivations) was a good indicator of that, that what she thinks she knows isn't always accurate, that she overestimates herself.

Hit the nail right in the head with your post. This series doesn't have a clear path as to where the story would end yet and thats the beauty of YagaKimi, it doesn't feel like your average yuri story where you know everyone would get a happy ending and nothing bad would happen to anyone. I mean, for all we know, Touko could end up never changing and marrying a man she doesn't love due to what she thinks people are expecting from her.

Anyways, i hope we get to see more of this characters for a long time and that this doesn't end in heartbreak. Thats all i'm ask for.

i've read some of nakatani's works, it seems like she loves to have open-end route rather than, let's say happy ending or sad ending route. Like she loves to be in grey area than in black or white area. I'm considering we would get that kind of ending, And seeing all of her other works, she's not the type to stick to one ship so there's a possibility we don't get 'happy' ending for the main pairing but idk, this is official series and not indie so.. yeah there's huge difference

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Her attempt to become her sister may be linked and may have even caused the 'I like how you can't love me' attitude. The latter seems to be a defence mechanism to keep herself sane, or at least a way to emulate her sister.

If this emulation facade is collapsed by the play, I think the latter attitude will harshly collapse too. She might be devastated because the hypothetical defence mechanism may be insufficient to combat the incoming tsunami. The collapse of the mechanism will make things a lot worse too.

However, a 'positive' thing about this whole situation is that the defence mechanism will no longer be there to reject people who could love her and support her back.

Yes, and i believe we recall that the ending and title of the play is still undecided. So it means either the ending will be the same with the way Touko choose to live her life or she makes the ending as her reference.
I think the ending of the play arc will be the closure for the issue Touko shoulder all this time.
...the most possible ending of the play is that the main character actually doesn't choose from the 3 option and instead making a new option that only belongs to her. Maybe.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I'll repost what I posted in the AnoKiss thread. It's the cover "Eclair - Anata ni Hibiku Yuri Anthology", published by Dengeki Daioh.

天乃咲哉 『箱庭のアリス』Amano Shōsai - Hakoniwa no Alice
天野しゅにんた 『人間的なエモーション』Amano Shuninta - Ningen-teki na emotion
伊咲ウタ 『かみゆい』Isaki Uta - Kamiyui
伊藤ハチ 『うさぎのベルとオオカミさん』Itō Hachi - Usagi no Beru to Ookami-san
カボちゃ 『2年と11か月』Kabocha - 2 years and 11 months
川浪いずみ 『私のかわいいクソ女』Kawanami Izumi - Watashi no Kawaii Kuso Onna
缶乃 『無職とJK』Canno - Mushoku to JK
北尾タキ 『二人で林檎を』Kitao Taki - Futari de Ringo wo
タカダフミ子 『キミのジンクス』Takada Fumiko - Kimi no Jinx
唯野影吉 『GAME OVER』Tadano Kageyoshi - Game Over
仲谷 鳰 『幸せは傷のかたち』Nakatani Nio - Shiawase wa Kizu no Katachi
にしお栞 『クリーンルームの涙』Nishio Shiori - Clean Room no Namida
ハルミチヒロ 『intro.』Harumi Chihiro - intro.
平尾アウリ 『私のアイドル』Hirao Auri - Watashi no Idol
めきめき 『1/365のご主人様』Mekimeki - 1/365 no Goshujin-sama
結川カズノ 『雑草譚』Musugawa Kazuno - Zassōtan

(I might have gotten some of the names wrong…)

With the list of the starter looks like they're pretty serious for the trial

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

The one thing that i really like about this series is the story-building and development. It always starts slowly and gives a really subtle and vague foreshadowing of what may come next. It rarely rush things, it has a nice pace. The end of the chapter is a bit different than most of the yuri manga that i read. It doesn't end with any huge scene but you end up wanting more. So nice.
also, Touko is aware that she's empty and wanting to be her sister. It's so nice to see this. Because usually, in a manga the other protagonist will be the one who make the 'empty' character realize that they're not doing what they want. But here, Touko is aware about it, and Touko herself has the intention and desire to be someone else. I am looking forward with what Yuu will do in responds to that.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

The Chinese raw of chapter 17 is here:
http://www.dm5.com/m429726/

Thanks to the fanspage here: https://www.facebook.com/yagakimi/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Edit: I don't understand chinese, but I do sense something depressing from this chapter...

last edited at Nov 30, 2016 6:32AM

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

A tomboy is the kind of kid who runs around, climbs trees, gets dirty and covered with leaves, rides bicycles no hands and stuff. So in that sense even if Nadeshiko has masculine qualities, she's not "tomboyish".

Tsukasa is a tomboy and Nadeshiko is a prince xD

I really need more series with reverse GB I say reverse as in the "reverse" harem there are too few series (worth watching/reading) with a tomboy/prince-like girl :c and too many brainless/hentai/ecchi series with guys turning into hot oppai girls that the first thing they do is touch themselves xD

Well . . . let's face it. For most teenage boys, if they turned into a girl what's the first thing they'd do?

Well, as a teenage girl myself, if one day I found out that i'm awake in boy's body, dick will be the first time that i check, just to make sure about my sex. So... i think checking or even touching is fine to do the double check?

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

found some raws here http://m.weibo.cn/u/1682805691

I sense something depressing from this chapter

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

By the way, i am so curious about this other work of Nakatani:
Check out @yagakimi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/802345554667716608?s=09
Is there any description of this work out there?

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:52AM

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Check out @yagakimi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/802344226440650752?s=09

My adorable cinnamon roll and her sister is in the last photo

... :/
Hm, the latest ep of an ongoing anime and this, is making me a bit more self conscious of the role of older siblings, how younger siblings would perceive them.
But wow, yes, the beginning of a new volume, a new arc. Shit's gonna get tackled.

Oh shit the cover is beautiful

Do you mean Hibike?
Frankly speaking If I take it personally, it is true that your sister's action can give such a big impact to yourself.
Her success can be an inspiration for you, and in Touko's case, her sister's failure (yes, because she died before accomplishing something) give a push for her not to do the same thing. (This, too, i can relate personally)
The competitiveness in sisterhood is so subtle and sometimes looks so adorable. Well it's not. As a younger sister you'll be determined to do better than your sister. Which, sometimes becomes an unnecessary burden to you. I could see this happening to Touko tbh

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Check out @yagakimi's Tweet: https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/802344226440650752?s=09

My adorable cinnamon roll and her sister is in the last photo

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/801640538168406017
Bloom into You just broke through 250k mark. Excluding digital sales.

It will become one of the most successful yuri manga soon I'm sure. I mean there are only three volumes so far. Hopefully we'll get anime if it continues this way :D

I will dedicate all my love and feelings for this series guys

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

honestly this is the best RWBY AU out there, and no, not only because it contains Whiterose or Bumblebee, or every ship that i ship. tho it is a plus point

i mean look at the character building, the world building. Kuma put a lot of time thinking about it and never want to rush it. I just love kuma

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Listen here,
He's hot

i'm gonna have so much hate for this

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

So am I the only one into Yuu x Sayaka? Haha.

You, sir, just got one follower

joined May 19, 2016

amid stories with lots of dramas, i love this kind of story once in a while

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I scanned my vol 1 and vol 2 manga, and discovered a chapter that i have never read online. So if anyone would like here's a link. You're welcome. (There's also the aftertalk with the author)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0CIu9LLlH_3R25oTVY0bmFtMEU

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 12:54AM

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Second base when?

Probably when the manga comes to an end

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Yuu is in an extreme phase of denial.
Can't blame her though, either she's afraid of her own feeling or she's afraid of Touko finding out about her feeling. I mean in chp 13 Yuu was afraid of Touko's expression.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016