Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

I want to watch ReStage now hahahaha I actually have the first 2 episodes saved

You are late man. :p
Not an outstanding show but it do gets fun halfway through.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Eien no Filena:

Autumn
Manga General Thread 29 Sep 12:42
joined Mar 11, 2016

Everyone go read the latest chapter of Joushikusei Mudazukai right now.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 1:51PM

Autumn
Anime season 14 Sep 00:31
joined Mar 11, 2016

Did there was a promess of yuri to begin with ?

But there was potential of yuri to begin with. No?

Autumn
Anime season 10 Sep 14:32
joined Mar 11, 2016

So yuri is dead in Carol&Tuesday?

joined Mar 11, 2016

ReStage Dream Ep 9:

Autumn
Anime season 24 Aug 13:48
joined Mar 11, 2016

Granbelm is worth watching. Romance is not its main genre but you do get girls going crazy over other girls (last ep). :p

Can we just ship Majo & her sister? They look so good together. >_<

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

This is some ultra quality work. I am sold!

Autumn
Manga General Thread 26 May 07:55
joined Mar 11, 2016

Kids Teacher Mr. Kwon, Taiyo no ie, Ties of Compassion and Blooming Sequence are my all time favourite manhwa/manhua/manga. Love them!

There is yuri in my secret brother/Unstoppable siblings too.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Baseball Girls: The captain is jealous that her BF prefers Rival Teams Captain to train. Next episode student council girl is strangely infatuated with the new girl. Will these ships get somewhere?

last edited at May 26, 2019 7:49AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Found its previous seasons bland and boring. Instead of wasting budget on it I'd rather have Tsurezure Biyori & Salmander adopted. Second season of Yagakimi would be ok too.

Autumn
Manga General Thread 04 May 10:22
joined Mar 11, 2016

Kuzu no Honkai Special Chapter:
https://mangapark.net/manga/kuzu-no-honkai-d-cor/i1562688

In D-frag, game creation clubs adviser is always wearing a track suit given by one of her female student. Their was a little bit of their story in anime. Has the manga explored her story apart from that? Been wanting to know their story for a while now.

Autumn
Manga General Thread 24 Apr 13:59
joined Mar 11, 2016

Yuri as female lead is very fond and outrightly (platonically maybe) love Nise. Still too carefree for romance though, considering her hard crush on her brother was confirmed to be purely sibling love toward the end. Aware of Nise feeling apparently and showed to embrace it. But considering that she was only in 2 ships, and the incest route got sunk, so yuri-ing Nise is the only obvious option

Nise tried kissing Yuri in one chapter but stopped midway. So there is that. Siblings obsession with each other is a turn off. Author didn't go anywhere solid in both ships. May be they wanted to leave it open?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Love It.

Ship It?

These two look like they will get together.

Not much happened between these two.

Autumn
Manga General Thread 05 Mar 13:20
joined Mar 11, 2016

If it is true subtext, as in it just isn't confirmed, but it's evidently there, then yes, it is actual yuri.

You made entire thread dedicated to pointing out subtext in anime, calling it yuri and now you want to say subtext isn't yuri?

Hmm.... IMO tho a show is yuri when girls feelings are mutual and are explicitly confessed/confirmed. Subtext remains subtext if it is not confirmed and can be interpreted into just close friendship as we see in most of CGDCT animes e.g Urara Meichirou, Anima Yell etc. Euphonium, Tamako Market would be right examples too. Often subtext turns out nothing but bait to lure in yuri fans which you may call 'The horrors of subtext'. So subtext is not yuri unless it is explicitly confirmed.

No I don't call subtext yuri unless you mean that subtext is yuri as in it belongs to yuri genre - girl x girl relationship. If a show is yuri I call it yuri; not subtext.

Also I think there is no actual yuri; yuri is just yuri!

Autumn
Manga General Thread 28 Feb 11:41
joined Mar 11, 2016

As in I was joking since you split it into subtext and actual yuri, implying subtext is not actual yuri. I don't read it so I got no clue.

Lol subtext is actual yuri? Are you high or something? xD

Autumn
Manga General Thread 26 Feb 11:01
joined Mar 11, 2016

It's actual subtext

As in it is one sided? Would not it be yuri if the feelings are mutual?

Autumn
Manga General Thread 24 Feb 12:46
joined Mar 11, 2016

Joshi Kausei Ch 67:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gAiZyeK.jpg[/img]
It has subtext or actual yuri? I just started it so don't know the extent of it!

I am eagerly waiting for a yuri manga from below author; since he/she did say that they wanted to try yuri! Any update about it?

his/her shoujo mangas are top tier btw!

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 12:48PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mahou Shoujo Asuka:

Lol she went and lit the yandere. xD War nurse's reaction was funny.

It is a surprise that anime these days has stopped being ambiguous about their yuri/subtext ships. First Endro, now Asuka. Hopefully others will follow. :)

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 11:42AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Bang Dream Ep 05:

Aya x Chisato didn't disappoint. That rain scene reminded me of a doujin(of them) I read recently. xD
It'd be nice if they got together officially.

Oh and Manaria FRIENDS was intense this week. xDD

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 12:40PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mahou Shoujo Asuka Ep 03:

The xtreme violence is disturbing in it. And their pupils are freaking huge that it is scary.
Anyone watching Boggiepop? Man I can't figure out its gender. xD Some yuri kissing here and there for the plot in earlier episodes.
Promised Neveland has been promising so far. :D
Bang Dream just meh.
Circlet Princess has been so-so.
Egao no Daika was meh last week. Their mission was a walk in the park lol.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Akanesasu Shoujo:

We got actual yuri! Didn't think they would go there. Thought it would remain subtext at best. Glad I kept watching. Enjoyed the fighting too the song/track was spot on. Thumbs up.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 5:55AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

SSSS Gridman Ep 08:

Akane didn't want Rikka to hate her so she programmed her that way!! Seems like Rikka was someone very important to Akane in their real wold that she could not bear her dislike. I know they want to sell them as waifus so there may not be much romance between the two but this ship is canon for me.

EDIT: Some interesting stuff about supporting cast.
http://sushiobunny.tumblr.com/post/179301395485/ive-decided-to-make-a-larger-and-more-explanatory

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 12:53PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Himote House Ep 07:

Europe and Japan versions with social commentary!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Post credit scene was pretty gay as well

I liked it a lot in manga. Glad to see it animated.

Release the Spyce had a subbing mistake, they subbed "love" as "adore" instead, I wonder if it's possible to notify HIDIVE and fix it.

There is not just one mistake but many. Not feasible to point out each n everyone. Some say that Asenshi's subs have been accurate so far. If u can be patient then try their version when it comes out. :/
EDIT: ^This in case of YagaKimi. Dunno if they are subbing Release the Spyce too. ^_^'

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 12:32PM