Forum › Posts by Jess

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I'll just keep buying them in Japanese owo;; unless they caught up with the most recent releases

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Whoa, Kasumi is like a big yuri magnet for the kawawa sisters. Sakurako better watch out.

There is a chapter where this was addressed xD look forward to it!

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is cute but isnt the pace to fast?

It's a 4 koma mainly...
And you must be new here because we have waited about 2 years for an update, so it doesnt feel fast at all

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Thank you, Yuri Ichigooo!! I actually bought the japanese e mangas bc nobody was translating and I absolutely had to knoooow( even tho I cant understand jap) thank youuu thank youu

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Big spoiler

has het ending

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 7:03PM

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I got the "great luck" one on my first try xD but after that I didn't want to try at any other shrine!! Why to "fix" something that is not broken, right? XD

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

And this is how you get the women ib the forums to touch/grope their own breasts. FOR YURI SCIENCE!

You gotta touch your boobs every once in a while, that way you can notice abnormalities and prevent breast cancer and stuff.

Indeed, but it is actually fun when you do it for science

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

And this is how you get the women ib the forums to touch/grope their own breasts. FOR YURI SCIENCE!

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

My breast are softer than my upper arms so that's just a myth

XD x2. Mine are also softer than upper arm.
Myth... BUSTED!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm it is indeed a rare happening but childhood friends can win too!
Two examples:
- Kashimashi (yuri)
- DNA 2 ( straight but relevant to conversation)

Aww it's nice to know that there are still people who appreciate DNA 2.

I'm the one who translated it to English, at a time when scanlation was an unknown thing. I translated chapter by chapter and posted the text files in the VGAI ML (which had actually become, in time, more like a "Anything by Masakazu Katsura" ML). People would download the scans of the original Japanese pages and read 'em holding a printed copy of my translations in hand. Oh the memories.

Seriously? Thank you for your hard work!! :D people like you made many teenage years happy years, DNA2 rocks, hahaha! And well, I was #TEAM AMI now and 4ever : )

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 8:08PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm it is indeed a rare happening but childhood friends can win too!
Two examples:
- Kashimashi (yuri)
- DNA 2 ( straight but relevant to conversation)

Jess
Candy Moon discussion 22 Aug 19:25
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

... c'mooooon, Miraaa! Where's the fucking?? T-T ( I love the story but it feels that somehow something is missing)

Jess
Opapagoto discussion 21 Aug 20:02
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

If anyone is interested, the author seems to be super cutely excited about almost reaching 2k followers on twitter: https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna?s=09 xD in case you want to make him/her happy

Jess
Opapagoto discussion 21 Aug 19:10
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yukari is hands down best waifu ever. EVER

Jess
Citrus discussion 19 Aug 11:22
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Mei gets a wife by doing absolutely nothing The Series:

Complete.

Where do I sign up for this?

Jess
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 09:24
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yuzu does have a "sister fetish" o.O... like, a hard one... but anyway, I like that Mei wouldnt EVER play along.
Hmm I think most of us were a bit dramatic when we were 16.
I liked the ending, it is everything a gay person would wish for: everyone around you understanding, all the problems being in your head and a wedding full of love and support. Darn it xD sign me up for this kind of rushed happy endo!
p.s. I do hope they were older than 16 when they got married.18 at the very least, however, maybe getting married at 16 wasnt "that bad" for them considering Mei was gonna do it anyway with the older guy

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 9:26AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

... I demand MORE than just this!! XD

Jess
Opapagoto discussion 13 Aug 22:44
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yukari is still mine ewe <3

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"They both stumble back a step and then... They smile...!!"

I'm laughing... For fuck's sake, I'm laughing because this is so stupid... So, so stupid...

I imagine if it would be like this if a two loving hippies got into a brawl with each other... And the attack names are still ridiculous: "Hundred Lights"? Oh, so is Christmas?! Okay. I don't even care who won... This chapter was so cringy...

You know? Being a real life black belt karateka I also thought this was stupid or unreal buuuuut then again, I remembered a few fights I have had, and even tho you dont act all "giddy" there are times when you do smile.
Sometimes because you are thinking " Here we go, bitch" and other times because you find the judging ridiculous xD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

MC is awesome ahahah

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 1:52AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I want to know more about their conversatioooon

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Roppomatsu: I am not sure how it works but, why don't you upload your translated manga to sites with ads? I am not sure if you'd get a revenue but my guess is you will, and I have seen some mexican translators doing it.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

It does make me wonder though if ALL small breasted women want bigger boobs?

Hmm I'd say no, still maybe girls who are like a board do? My breasts arent super big but I am definitely not the same as that girl. I used to have a friend who was in that situation and she did want bigger boobs

Jess
Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

D'awwww! I always like Nano x Fate! C: so endearing!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

This one shot is a blessing xD