Forum › Posts by HaruhiAA

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Komoko isn't making much sence

The artist Aoko doesn't make sense in General.
I can't put my finger on it, but the stories are just weird.

The art is great though.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Still come back to this every once in a while.

Same. Just finished re reading it.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Characters using gags without discussing it first and setting up nonverbal warning signals always makes me so uncomfortable.

She gave permission.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

No touching of the Nanoha....

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Where are the boobs

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

stab
stab stab
stab stab stab
stab stab stab stab

Rapid stab

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

So many Sharkchan emotes.

HaruhiAA
LilyHara! discussion 02 Aug 06:44
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hnnng. Great short

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

You can tell this series was created by a man.

Yes. All females on this planet are pure virgins who don't lewd.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

so basically she gon be like haruhi and they gon fall in love and that girl from past is gon join

Can you keep my love life a sekret please?
:>

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This latest chapter, Wy u do this??

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

that is a different series - the stuff in it did not happen for these new versions of the characters.

Says who? Current evidence indicates that the other series is simply set later on in their lives than this one.

What evidence.
Show me your lewdproofs

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 4:35PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I still can't tell how old Mel is suppose to be. She looks to be about 5yrs old, but beastkin could just be naturally small. I hope they don't have 5yr old girls, working as maids. Sometimes, the master, treat her like a child. Other times, the story, almost seems to be hinting at a romantic, relationship between the two.

There's been romantic intentions since the start. Hell even sexual tensions.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

How long is Kaoru going to pretend her leg hurts.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Abandonment issues are a bitch.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Anyone who doesn't see the sexual tension between Master and Mel in the main series, is blind.

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 2:07PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

How is there “bullying”? Kagami is snooty and dismissive when Indou looks like a street urchin, and she looks like the “stern senpai” type—this is the military, after all, and enforcing the rules and modeling proper behavior is her freaking job—but she does nothing remotely resembling “victimization.”

Read up a little on the real training methods of the Imperial Japanese Army in this period, and you’ll see that Indou just met up with a couple of cuddly big sisters at a holiday camp for girls.

It's called having a shitty personality.
Sneering at someone's misfortune/having a shitty personality isn't a requirement for the Imperial Army.

I just don’t get you guys—how is our girl ever going to be able to demonstrate how magical she is if everybody just values her right off the bat and she never gets the chance to disprove someone’s initial bad impression of her and thereby turn (what she thinks is) an enemy into a friend?

I thought that was the birthright of every scruffy protagonist in a coming-of-age story.

And unless “Congratulations on your enrollment. And welcome.” has some sinister meaning I’m missing, Kagami’s behavior in the first chapter strikes me as about the mildest and shortest-lived episode of “bullying” I’ve ever seen.

I'm not saying Kagami's bullying, all im saying is she got a shitty personality trait. It made Indou afraid towards her.
And now she's gotta do extra effort to get the smoll puppy, while its already wagging her tail towards oba.

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 1:12PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

How is there “bullying”? Kagami is snooty and dismissive when Indou looks like a street urchin, and she looks like the “stern senpai” type—this is the military, after all, and enforcing the rules and modeling proper behavior is her freaking job—but she does nothing remotely resembling “victimization.”

Read up a little on the real training methods of the Imperial Japanese Army in this period, and you’ll see that Indou just met up with a couple of cuddly big sisters at a holiday camp for girls.

It's called having a shitty personality.
Sneering at someone's misfortune/having a shitty personality isn't a requirement for the Imperial Army.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Betting on the neighbourhood boy being gay.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

Pets nya chan

HaruhiAA
Look My Way discussion 06 Jul 01:06
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Im a sucker for one shots like these

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch10#6

I noticed Noah blushing here, at first I though it was because they knew they were being taken photos of (because all of them were blushing) but later it's shown that they didn't know... So what does that blushing mean? Because of the indirect kissu? Has a ship sailed?

It prepping to sail for me.
This manga is comfy.

HaruhiAA
Happy Jets discussion 09 Jun 14:52
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I will say the opposite. I don't enjoy it.

I agree. I just can't root for a child murderer.

HaruhiAA
Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

RUBS HANDS