Forum › Posts by Blax

Blax
Slow Start discussion 28 May 12:44
joined Jun 12, 2015

So about that last chapter, is the skull thing supposed to be funny, or are they just making fun of Enami for telling a lame joke ?

Probably the latter, although Hakka-ya has been using skull emojis whenever she posts a teasy KiyoEi moment on her Twitter.

Oh no ! I can't believe yuri turned into a skull

last edited at May 28, 2019 12:54PM

Blax
Slow Start discussion 28 May 12:27
joined Jun 12, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/4E82qEV.png

(so in what way is this series not moe up the butt?)

That the face of someone surrounded by raging lesbian, but they are all over each other.

So about that last chapter, is the skull thing supposed to be funny, or are they just making fun of Enami for telling a lame joke ?

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol.
Now someone go inform Yukiko-sensei that this is the plan for the rest of the manga.

Pretty sure unless the manga get axed or Yukiko get tired of making the manga, that the plan lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

What if this is finally it? What if Hino chickens out and Koguma just snaps and pushes her down? Come on, it’s the most satisfying way to end this.

Lol, that my bet too. Hino chicken out, Koguma go all "hell naw", switch her reversal switch and [insert cliffhanger here]

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

More like they won't take scan from a scummy source like that.

Here is the mangadex page: https://mangadex.org/title/23197/slime-taoshite-300-nen-shiranai-uchi-ni-level-max-ni-nattemashita

joined Jun 12, 2015

...while others require (additional or exclusively) clitoral penetration to reach climax.

I don't care for that entire sensitivity debate, but some places should not be penetrated. Stimulated, aggravated, excited, prodded, all of that gladly. But mutilation is not a solution kids. Don't do this at home. Or at your gf's home. Or to your gf's mom.
Don't do it.

Hopefully they actually meant stimulation, because a clitoral penetration sound really painful

joined Jun 12, 2015

Don't forget Hino took Koguma measurements before, so clearly Hino is informed enough to know if she will be able to suck them or not !

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh for the love of Madoka, don't start this now. The hellfires of Euphonium will derail this thread again. It's yuri-bait and that's it. Look over there! Is that yet another Hino-san chapter? knocks out discussion with a metal bat

Damn it, for a sec I thought there was already a new chapter ! Now I'm disappointed

joined Jun 12, 2015

Pretty sure Koguma always disappearing and coming back with the resident deliquent every break started some rumor already

joined Jun 12, 2015

Or the people here should be reasonable and stop that silly arguments by themselves.
Especially when we have new chapter to discuss already ( Do people at Yuri Ichigo even sleep ? Seriously they are fast)

joined Jun 12, 2015

"Beware of bears" Hino should take this seriously or she will really get eaten at this point, especially once Koguma realize how much effect her "plain" body actually have on Hino. And nice stealth confirmation that Hino is indeed Aquarius.

About Hino home, I think it's just a cheap one room apartment. I don't think there is anything special about it. The author didn't have a specific appearance in mind when they drew it in the earlier chapter.

joined Jun 12, 2015

"I love your wide openess" Why are you such a coward Hino ? Maybe we should rename the manga "Hino you coward" I guess it would be up to Koguma to confess because I doubt Hino would be able to do it. Actually, I'm pretty sure Koguma is the most assertive of the 2 at this point so I won't be surprised if she is really the one who advance the relationship in the end.

By the way I'm not only one who thought Koguma was about to reveal her mom died after giving birth to her right ? For a second I really got scared

joined Jun 12, 2015

You know, now that I think about it, did Hino forget at some point why she wanted to get a perfume in the first ?

Basically she was like : I need her to stop sniffing me ! -> Let me get something to mask my scent -> Wait, I don't want something she will hate -> Let's get this one she will probably like ! -> I'm a genius ! -> Oh no !

I'm not really sure what she expected lol.

joined Jun 12, 2015

That what happen when you pour all your skill point in attack, but 0 in defense. Meanwhile Koguma may be below average everywhere (except cuteness) but she got that super (horny) mode which boost all her stat, give her the ability to switch from bottom to top at will, and prevent her opponent to escape !

Once she got more exp and learn to control all her power properly, Hino is screwed.

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Can't you see Kasumi is just lying to herself ? She just like Sakurako as her private food dispenser obviously

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I will just quote myself from a few page back:

At this point if someone believe it's still subtext or that the mains relationship is one sided, I will just question their reading comprehension and move on. Why have this kind of argument for the hundred time when we can all talk about how many child Sakurako want to have

Nice try BugDevil, but sometime, there is just no point having a discussion, and this is clearly one of these time

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

It doesn't count because she was hungry of course

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I don't even know why you lot keep trying lol. On another note, I miss having regular update already. Damn you Yuri Ichigo for catching up so fast ! (Thanks you too for the same reason !)

Guess I will just reread it again while waiting for the next chapter

joined Jun 12, 2015

Looking at this page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch08#3
Koguma is just tiny, and Hino is probably a bit taller than average

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Some are simply stubborn pedants and unless the phrase "I love you" and/or "Let's go out" is said, they won't register it as anything else other than subtext.

Clearly a "I love you" is not enough anymore since we had this a few chapter ago.

After all what if we assume they really are dating, but then author throws some sudden het or something at us?

The moment we avoided any kind of mixer drama, I knew something like that would never happen lol

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

At this point if someone believe it's still subtext or that the mains relationship is one sided, I will just question their reading comprehension and move on. Why have this kind of argument for the hundred time when we can all talk about how many child Sakurako want to have

joined Jun 12, 2015

... I sure hope this isn't the ending for this series, because it sure looks like a point where the author could simply end it and still have a decent resolution by having the last exchange serve as an implicit version of a love confession.

There is still like 20 to be translated, and it's still on going.

joined Jun 12, 2015

i....did i miss this massive height difference in earlier chapters??

Glancing back at chapter 1 the height difference seems more or less the same as it is in this chapter.
Chapter 1
https://i.imgur.com/oKg2jAP.png

This Chapter
https://i.imgur.com/x2PtX1H.png

I knew there was a height difference, but showing them side by side like really show how big it is. Koguma is really tiny

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

So as a parent, Kasumi would probably be the one spoiling the kids or saying "It's fine, right?". As long as her wife teaches them manners, she will be alright.

So basically how they are when they are dealing with the little sister ? I can totally see this happening

joined Jun 12, 2015

That probably because it take far less work than inking lot of random background people with dark hair