Forum › Posts by LexXxich

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

CROSS COUNTER FOOD SHARING!!!

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Seems like this mangaka decided to ignore the existence of thief manager.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

This one's name rivals preciseness and descriptiveness of some Mira's masterpieces.
Ex. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/office_lady_cumming_just_from_getting_tits_groped_manga

LexXxich
Karura discussion 21 Sep 04:04
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

She found her calling? She came to learn to draw protracted sex scenes, whereas earlier she couldn't? Any number of reasons, really.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Listening to radio in her youth? What age is this mangaka from?

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Kaos-sensei finally got serialised.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

SHWD: HTFU or GTFO.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Suddenly, Mirror's Edge re-enactment.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Oh, the twist I was waiting for. Because just seeing MC perving on Coco and sempai being a tsukkomi was getting a bit stale even in just 2.5 chapters.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Is the little maid a spy? Maybe that's why her blood doesn't taste as good, because she hides stuff? Misao seems to be influential (or at least well known) in vampire society.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

To call it subtext would be a stretch. I'm reasonably sure their bond and unwillingness to let each other go stems specifically from their relationship to Taishi. Doubtful it'll end anything like this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nostalgia

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Says it's complete, so probably a pilot that didn't become serialised.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

For such an obvious pairing, I don't get to see it often. Double nice that this one is also drawn so well.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

We kissed to swap bodies for 10+ years, went on dates and now live together, but it's all NO HOMO.

Ch.44 in one sentence.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Prospective husbands, and their kingly fathers, most likely thought: "Get this witchcraft out of our country now!" before they could weight any pros and contras of having to deal with this curse of hers. Quite possibly, they didn't get to the stage of finding excuses for keeping her.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ad text don't lead me to believe I'll see any relationship development in this one, so hopefully it'll invent enough jokes to not become repetitive too soon.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Going back to the actual novel, people there must be very afraid of anything magic-related. None of 3 suitors for the princess thought "a cat is fine too", or even more mundane "we can consummate during the day too".

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Looks like they don't have that many magic-inclined people, since they use them all in warfare instead of, say, civil engineering or industry. Or maybe they have so much of them they are expendable, considering how the teachers treat the loss of their students. Can't make up my mind about this.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

She doesn't always speak in her dialect, it seems. How to adapt her "switching gears" into english? I think that using specific english dialect is an OK way to do it. Different fonts are already used to mirror different ways of japanese writing in speech balloons, plus denoting when characters say english words in the middle of japanese sentences. Can't use colour coding either.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Mangaka just really likes drawing fangs. Lets forgive him. At least, fangs are story-related fetish.

Also, caravan arrived and brought with it the plot.

last edited at Aug 20, 2018 9:52AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

That description of Miya-nee was almost entirely true.
- good with sports - wears tracksuit almost constantly, has to count for something.
- good with studies - she is in college, so she's at least OK enough to get in.
- beautiful - why, quite!
- model - of self-made clothes, but still.
- has lots of friends - true, but they are almost all underage.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015
  1. I can very much believe that Nanoha is not afraid of bugs.
  2. These events surely happen after A's, since between S1 and A's Fate was off-Earth. They also have their devices with them, considering they flew to that house. I'd say they are safe enough.
LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

They're making anime out of this? Tis gon be great.
I cant wait to watch the series.

Why wait? It's already aired back in winter, now even the discs are out.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Supposedly not. Her not being discovered is the rule she has to obey, but it seems to be somewhat self-enforced. As in, as long as she doesn't know she've been revealed, she's OK.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I know of 3. Siren (this one) being a mobage + continuation manga, Bhikkhuni being beat-em-up game + manga, And Mermaid being the anime.
All of them sharing the same premise of girls being incarcerated on an island for being infected by a virus that turns them into weapons (and does other things) when they get excited. They also share the yuri-ish ecchi tone and general character design guidelines.

Though, those I know something about, Siren and Mermaid have non-yuri distractions often enough to bother me. Siren's player character being explicitly male (though if manga is anything to go by, he doesn't get romantically involved with main girls) invokes old "only guy in a strictly female environment" trope I dislike. Mermaid had Mamori's crush on Governer (I know), tentacle + faceless sand guys "fanservice", and the whole ending debacle with non-relationship main girls ended up in.

It's a hentai that doesn't want to admit it's one, or that's been watered down in order to barely pass censorship.
It's just intended as fap material for male teens.

Neither of those make it not good. Lack of plot development and character development is what damns it. It being a supplementary manga to the game holds it back - can't resolve anything or change anything.

last edited at Aug 9, 2018 8:34AM