Forum › Posts by Orestes

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Honoka is the best girl by a landslide.

Ponytail Honoka is a deity and I will build a shrine to worship her.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

COME ON! Miyoshi the true idiot lesbian and Ayano the shy useless lesbian, time to confess girls

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Woah! What a whole lot of nothing!

Are we trying a new setting between subtext and nothing?

She literally confessed at the end! If you think that's sub-subtext, you're really taking modern yuri for granted. Back in my day, we had to settle for "you're my best friend" nonsense, and we liked it.

We liked the old-school yuri because there was nothing else. We were so starved for content (we still are) or anything at all that we had to take whatever a third rate author pushed out.

If it wasn't for the yuri tag you'd have a hard time figuring out what this one shot is about. If you didn't have a clue and read it somewhere else the only thing giving it away was the blush at the very last panel and even that could be missed if you didn't go back a page and examining it carefully because you didn't think it would end like that. Again we are assuming what it is because the yuri tag. In fact the assumption by the coworker is painfully accurate because the author put a blindfold on the reader until the last panel.

I've been here for quite a long time (being a yuri fan for a lot longer) and subtext unless being extremely well done can die in a fucking car fire after all these years going through literal shit most of the time.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 6:16AM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Woah! What a whole lot of nothing!

Are we trying a new setting between subtext and nothing?

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 4:38AM

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

The "glasses" tag is the absolute very best and there is no denying it.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

There is no redemption for 9 chapters of dragging this shit around.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Yeah, an adult dating a minor whoring herself.

Healthiest relationship ever.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I've been requesting every single chapter when they've come out, so I can only assume that either Windyfall doesn't want it here or the admins here have Yuri-ism's confirmation that they're still working on their own version.

Requesting stuff here is a waste of time. The best about it is the absence of feedback.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

YOU DIED

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Still a series.

IMHO a good one and updated frequently.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

At this point this is just annoying. Three months for them. It's been six for us.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Evangelion, especially Shinji was so cringe I can't understand the hype around it. There are plenty good mecha anime they could have bought up instead.

Isn't most wildly successful anime/manga like this? Unless the author and the company behind it are somewhat dependable it ends badly for its fans.

I am beyond understanding people not liking Eva but I like it anyway.

Anime is trash and so am I.

Orestes
Still Sick discussion 01 Mar 07:29
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

This is a good yuri manga. Being surprised at manga characters behaving like human beings paint a quite bad portrait of the media as a whole and yuri in particular. My gosh it is almost sad when what should be everyday is celebrated.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

tfw right-hand ringfinger is orthodox way of wearing ring
https://i.gifer.com/fetch/w300-preview/04/04a8562e2ec25ae3ac617a7c3532627f.gif

It is just being overly complicated and overthinking stuff. Here in Spain the engagement ring may be worn in either hand depending on the region and the wedding ring goes on the other hand... or not. I know a lot of people who slaps both together in the same finger and call it a day. So something like this would be utterly wasted over here as people don't give a single fuck.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Honoka is the best girl and if anything happens to her I will kill everyone in this thread and then myself.

Orestes
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Feb 11:11
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Whe can't say the Europeans didn't conquer Japan, wasn't like the other places but the Portuguese had a big influence in a lot of cultural aspects in Japan like the model that they use in school until this day and the bread is the best, the world "pan" comes from "pão" from Portuguese. There was even a period were Nagasaki was under Portuguese administration.

The word "pan" comes from "pan", a Spanish word and before that from latin "panis".

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Available elsewhere: Kayo drama incoming. (I love Itou Hachi drama because it always resolves so cutely.)

Fucking a loli?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Where are the "Aaaaaangst" "Depressing as fuck" and "What the fuck am I reading?" tags?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Up to 51.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

ch 36 and 37 out.

Orestes
Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Up to ch 35 on Mangadex.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Well they were quick to copy that OTHER succubus manga aren't they?

They both appeared around the same time. Dynasty took a bit longer to pick up this one.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Not raw. The translation is out. Just sometimes Dynasty is slow to get it uploaded. So till then, we all get to use spoiler bars.

To be honest I only use this reader to check if there's something new in the gay-dar and even then Mangadex is usually much faster to pick them up. There's also the issue of series that the staff or uploaders here refuse to pick up.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

ch6 is out.