Forum › Posts by Miharu

Miharu
Image Comments 13 Jan 01:07
joined Aug 4, 2014
35497860_p9

Niiiiice, Yumikuri is always welcomed in my book.
On a sidenote: I have a feeling that Ymir will eventually die during the story. I mean Christa (Historia, whatever) just became... umm... fuck I forgot how to make a spoiler tag XD Anyway, she's significant to the stoy, so it would be weird to dispose her and since Isayama likes to get rid of characters... I can't see any happy ending for them, which is sad as fuck.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Is this Takemicember?

Anyway, it was a letdown in my opinion. No real conclusion what so ever. And when it comes to turning on in the title, you would at least expect some good sex scenes. Nah.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

on a completely different note, i think i might be just a wee bit jealous of a 2d character's ass. just a smidge tho... but it still doesn't compare to one of the best asses on earth: Serena William's butt.

I can't believe I actually searched for Serena Williams' butt. Anyway at first I was like: "Damn, fine ass indeed!" but then I read about her supposed buttocks implants I was like: "Oooooh what a shame :(". I hate implants of any sort.

About chapter itself... Well, it was quite intensive despite not having sex per se. If I ever found such ass as blonde's I would worship the shit out of it (not literally!). Also nice close-ups on pussy without annoying censorship. Maybe I shouldn't say that publicly but I was quite aroused myself :P

I hope that new face will eventually join the Ass-Team.

Miharu
Image Comments 17 Dec 21:16
joined Aug 4, 2014
7ce84fb4jw1eylt9v4ag2j20m80m8jty

Awww, aren't those two a treasure?

Miharu
Image Comments 16 Dec 23:30
joined Aug 4, 2014
51185813_p0

Probably the only reason Bleach is worth reading (unless it's purely for lolz - dat Quincy chicken-owl XDDD)

Miharu
Image Comments 16 Dec 23:03
joined Aug 4, 2014
53867607_p0

I usually avoid non-canon pairings but I have a thing for Mikasa x Annie, I admit. I can easily imagine their silent rivalry developing into mutual fascination and then passionate love.

Miharu
Junk/Jewel discussion 16 Dec 22:35
joined Aug 4, 2014

That was a good aperitif, definetely. I hope Takemiya will keep this course and draw more light-hearted titles like those. (same goes to you, Amano Shuninta!)

joined Aug 4, 2014

Like who the hell thinks that prostitution is a good theme for a love story? If that was a hentai, then sure, whatever, but here? I can't really enjoy it, at least not fully.

Miharu
Image Comments 02 Dec 23:12
joined Aug 4, 2014
Magan&danai2

^ Amen to that.

Miharu
Their Story discussion 13 Oct 15:18
joined Aug 4, 2014

The yaoi hate is kind of hilarious.

You've got some weird sense of humour.

Where should I start...
Somebody here asked where is Qiu Tong? And that's a good fucking question!.

That one's pretty easy to answer, Qiu Tong is at a different school and has no idea any of this is going on. The whole series of events seems to have taken place over only an hour or two.

You know exactly what I meant.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Alright, I'm not a big fan of pairings without any hints, but damn, that was awesome. Ending line nailed it.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Aww :3 That was so cute I don't even have enough words to express that. Shuninta should stick to stuff like that instead of forced drama like in recent titles.

Miharu
Their Story discussion 12 Oct 19:22
joined Aug 4, 2014

Where should I start...
I thought that yaoi will be just a comic relief but this pairing got more attention recently. I am not okay with that cause me be purist, I don't like crossovers like yuri/yaoi or - gulp! - yuri/het. I just hope we will go back to proper yuri asap, cause all this fuss about ball incident took more time than it was worth. I expect repayment in many cute moments involving main couple. Also I hope that Sun Jing's serious mode is announcement of something big going on soon. Somebody here asked where is Qiu Tong? And that's a good fucking question! Back on track, Tan Jiu.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

My inner pervert is pleased. I mean it has cute girls, intense scenes and even romance... Good stuff so far.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Is My Hobby Weird?

Don't bother, embrace it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Whoa, that's some high level douchebaggery on girlfriends' side. She deserves a punch in the face, if you ask me. And of course she's a dick lover in the end, because why the hell not?

joined Aug 4, 2014

I tried to get into this series but I can't get myself to care about story or any of characters, even now I barely remember what happened in previous chapters, not to mention details like names of characters beside main couple. I'm dropping it and I guess I'm outta this thread for good.

joined Aug 4, 2014

I mean how exactly did I miss this anthology? It was just perfect.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Yes! Yes! Oooooh yeeeees... More of my favorite pairing.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Geez, after reading the title I hear this stupid song in my head again -.-

Other than that seems very promising, it might be even my new favorite, next to Their Story. I mean nowadays I will swallow almost everything but School life, cause I'm very tired of high school dramas but I always had a thing for OL.

Good to see that authors don't wait x chapters with developement, but I don't like the premise of love triangle.

What else... Artstyle is just great, women look stunning and full color is always plus.

So overall very good first impression, waiting for more.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:16PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

Ah, I love aggressive women. Is that a bad thing?

Me too, so no, it's not.

Miharu
Image Comments 17 Jun 09:56
joined Aug 4, 2014
47843054_p12

They look like twins. And I don't mind.

Miharu
Their Story discussion 15 Jun 21:50
joined Aug 4, 2014

Ugh, finally! I feel like a junkie waiting for his fix.
Personally I don't mind silly stuff, because firstly, it was quite funny, secondly it's not like we didn't get anything more than that. We had a glimpse of Qiu Tong's relationship with her father, confirmation that she has love interest and most importantly I really felt like there's some bond established between Qiu Tong and Sun Jing and I hope it's gonna develope in next chapters. As for artstyle some change is noticeable, but not drastic. It doesn't make me enjoy this manhua any less, but I'm a fanboy, so I can be just biased :D
As for the newest chapter Tan Jiu is more and more daring, letting Qiu Tong motorboat Sun Jing XD But there was no transition between playing jenga and running outside, so I was kinda confused if Sun Jing is still at Qiu Tong's house or what (judging from her clothes and lack of formal goodbye she is)

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

OMG, that was soooo cute _ Especially brunette, Fujino, who was like a cute little animal you want to pet so hard.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Whoa, when I saw Nishi Uko's name, I couldn't believe it at first, but I'm glad she's trying something new, even if it's angst. I mean I have nothing against good drama from time to time, I just hope it won't feel forced and full of cliches.
Overall I'm looking forward to more of it.