Forum › Posts by Rosa Viola

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Rosa Viola posted:

SO if we had some very beautiful men who are almost feminine looking but retain masculinity have breasts but keep their winkie ...Would their be lesbians ?
Personally I love female bodies , always have , but somehow this causes a disturbance in the force . ;)

But read the second page "This is a history of what sprouted from Maki Chan" is a girl that suddenly has a penis and didn't born male or had surgery or stuff and things. And in the end she says "When will this go away?"

The moment you said "men", you were not talking about yuri... My head still hurts from that thread, I give up guys

BTW Thanks for the doujin

I was merely wondering if men had the same features as women but still had a penis ,would there be lesbians? It's one of those hypothetical questions .

joined Jun 27, 2014

Going by my limited knowledge, if we go by real life physiology they would pee normally from urethra in vagina, but then again they shouldn't be able to release sperm from penis part (since they don't product it), but I think they usually do in futa? So yea, futa stories usually don't care about realism in that regard.

Some futas have the necessary parts to produce sperm. If those still pee out of their vagina, that must be really annoying,

Maybe I thought about that a little too much?

Yes.

If you have ever watched the anime Bible Black I think that would take care of some of this topic lol. The MC was a woman who with a satanic ceremony got a penis that popped out of her vagina when she wanted and she produced semen and sperm , she could be the one who inserts or have one inserted into her . A very wild anime .

joined Jun 27, 2014

OriginalGengar posted:

Was there ever a futa manga where they talked about which one the pee out, by the way? I feel like that is an important question.

Going by my limited knowledge, if we go by real life physiology they would pee normally from urethra in vagina, but then again they shouldn't be able to release sperm from penis part (since they don't product it), but I think they usually do in futa? So yea, futa stories usually don't care about realism in that regard.

So in this case she actually has a baby maker and we might see some prego or birth of their baby <3 Interesting!

joined Jun 27, 2014

Penis ≠ Male
Lack of penis ≠ Female

There is more to this world than black and white, male and female, etc.

Although given that it says in the story that the penis just suddenly appeared, you can't honestly count this sort of thing as representative of real-life women with penises (men without penises, even less so).

This is true. Although I find futa penises to be so bizarre, both in circumstance and anatomy, that they may as well be toys with extra function. In which case there really is little impact on the gender of the character they're attached to.

Wouldn't this mean because she has a winkie they can now make a baby the natural way .

joined Jun 27, 2014

Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you?

Can I take this one home? So adorable.

I showed my girlfriend and she about passed out from laughter . She said the same thing it was so cute she had to laugh . It was such a beautiful and innocent question .

joined Jun 27, 2014

To answer your question number 3

I like how you write 6 lines of text about bleeding vaginas and then say it's not the place to talk about hymens.

That's because it was so cute I had to elaborate and make it funnier.

joined Jun 27, 2014
  1. I'm not a big fan of Dicks and toys
  2. I only stayed for the cute Nico
  3. Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you? Fvck! I should be asking this question I'm too freakin young to knooooooo!! >///////<

To answer your question number 3 : No you do not bleed every time , as long as it's wet and not dry. A dry vag will rip and cause many issues, rough sex can cause tears or mild bleeding, if your partner is too big and causes ruptures or tears, you use a toy improperly, you girlfriend has long nails and your so wet she slips . Other than those minor issue the only real time a vag bleeds is during your first time with intercourse aka "popping your cherry" . Yes sometimes it hurts but if done right there's no pain you might bleed or might not , it all depends on what type of hymen you have I should say . Yes I know it sounds odd but there's actually types of hymens . Please google it for further information, I don't want to sound mean but this really isn't the place for this type of talk :P

joined Jun 27, 2014

SO if we had some very beautiful men who are almost feminine looking but retain masculinity have breasts but keep their winkie ...Would their be lesbians ?
Personally I love female bodies , always have , but somehow this causes a disturbance in the force . ;)

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wish...so far the best yuri anime ever released is Inugami To Nekoyama, a short episode series, and Sakura Trick, a series where girls kiss each other literally just to kiss each other...lol

Negative.

Someone hasn't watched Candy Boy.

I imagine this couple doesn't have any other doujins? Such a shame.

Oh, also, on page 24, shouldn't it be 'knock' instead of 'nock'? Bottom right.

Try watching Kashimashi Girl meets Girl , Sasameki Koto , Aoi Hana , those are also some great yuri and shoujo ai anime .

Also a side note here , but it says 2013 on one of the last pages . Are we really that far behind in reading manga from Takemiya Jin

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Who's got money on Maho being the Princess' descendant or reincarnation?

;) I got five on it .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

That takes me back , sex in the office huh . It's not really original but the thrill of getting caught is a little fun .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I fainted from the cuteness overload (giggle) My girlfriend thought something was wrong and tried CPR lol I woke up and gave her my tongue lol .

Rosa Viola
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 23:31
joined Jun 27, 2014

I had to re-read these two chapters . I was excited (teehee) . My four pit bulls are looking at me crazy while I dance and read <3

Rosa Viola
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 23:26
joined Jun 27, 2014

thiiiiisssss motherfucker.... oooOooHOHOHOHO Ploy grinnnDS MY gears

I think she would want you to grind her crotch first :P

Rosa Viola
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 14:07
joined Jun 27, 2014

Like all manga , this has to happen . The old flame shows up and a test of real love begins . It pits what you have versus what you truly want and forces the truth to come out regardless of what the ending is . Frankly in this situation I would have just offered to pay for a hotel room for the night and left it like that . Once a relationship ends , it is done I wouldn't try to rekindle anything , but of course there's more lonely that content in the world so we will all live and learn . Donut (doughnut) is not very assertive and looks like she can be easily hurt , I wonder how things will progress with Ploy around .

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Watching the anime of this is how I found yuri anime and manga . <3 <3 <3 So lovely

Rosa Viola
Distance discussion 04 Dec 17:12
joined Jun 27, 2014

If I had a penis it probably would have gotten hard .

Rosa Viola
Mentality discussion 22 Nov 11:05
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it just me or did anyone else just get turned on . <3

Oh.. Totally XD

The way she dominated her was exquisite , and gave me a little thrill <3 Makes me want to me want to be dominated at least once .

Rosa Viola
Mentality discussion 22 Nov 05:35
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it just me or did anyone else just get turned on . <3

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'd rather not have flame wars on either side, tho.

I agree <3 I don't see what's so wrong about hetrosexual . Relationship between Male and Female have been what is acceptable since time began , I see the relationship between male and female just as beautiful as two women . Without getting into a biblical mess on here I can say that I do believe relations between a man and woman are the correct way mankind is supposed to be , this is how the earth stays populated . I see relationships between same sexes not normal but acceptable because this is how our emotions and feelings are made . I don't see it as anyone's fault for being gay or lesbian I see it as multiple probabilities ( ie . born this way , by choice , experimenting , ect ) Just accept people as people . Okay now back to manga discussions lol ;)

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also staying away from this one because the uploader feels to correct way talk to people who don't like this story and it's super slow pace is to mock them.

Excellent! That's good to hear.

Listen, if people are gonna come here and talk shit about FF, do you really expect me to say something like "Aw, really? I'm so sorry that FF is a piece of garbage. And I'm REALLY sorry that you had to see that hetero crap, I hope you're okay >.< I'll tell Ssamba/Censor the males/Burn this manhwa in the flames of heterosexuality/re-write the story myself/etc. I'm sooo sorry that your yuri manhwa viewing experience has been ruined! But pleaseee stay with us, we absolutely need you to read this manhwa, otherwise I'd feel sad!"

No, I'm gonna tell them to fuck off. If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't get why others can't understand this concept. There's no need to get your panties into a twist.

The rudeness of the ungrateful ! What people are failing to see is the bigger picture of the story , they are only focused on the lesbian parts and hoping to see some raunchy sex scenes . For those who do not understand this story yet please look up the summary and cliff notes on wikipedia lol , I don't have time to tell you . Those who complain about reading this you have two choices , being that you don't pay to read and the site owner basically posts these free , your choices are this : Red and enjoy and talk civil , or Don't read and shut up , either way we all win :D

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

What really? I'm a gal why call everyone guys?

Calm down orange, I'm a girl too but people still call me dude or bro lol

Primary assumption of the internet: everyone is a neckbeard male until proven otherwise. But I guess that's ok. I'd rather be a dudebro than get harassed after a grand reveal. Post proof of being a girl on the internet once and it's dic pics galore.

I think this site actually has a pretty big female population. At least on the forums.

Hmmm , I wouldn't mind showing my picture on here , the bad part about it is it could affect my career . Our work policy is ," Don't ask , and Don't tell" , even though you can pretty much see who is and isn't . I also keep my private life very separate form work , so for them to know I am a lesbian might affect my career . All my work knows is that I am in a relationship and that;s the end of it :D

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

What really? I'm a gal why call everyone guys?

I don't read spoilers. I feel baited you know. It's been tagged yuri but it's not yuri, you know?

The author has confirmed that FF is yuri. Please don't spread false information if you don't know all of the facts.

Don't you know? To be legitimately yuri the characters have to have sex every chapter and be totally and unquestionably gay. Failure is not to be tolerated. The manhwa must burn in the evil fires of heterosexuality. BURN IT PLOX but not before a sexy scene between No-rae and Seol-a where they scissor or something cause that's what all lesbos do, right?

I think it's pretty clear yuri... And the best, agonizing kind with character development.

I have never really heard of a real lesbian scissoring . I have to wonder how this position was thought up . I have never scissored lol it would be awkward and I think the movement alone would be tiring . I wonder if I can write into Myth Busters on this one lol . I just asked my girlfriend if we could try this scissoring , and she looked at me with the " What the hell is this going to do " look lmao.

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3

This isn't a difficult concept. It takes time to do translation, cleanup, editing, quality control and all the steps that go into a quality scanlation. It's all done by volunteers in their spare time, and it doesn't happen overnight.

What you're seeing on "another site" is almost certainly rough typesets of first-draft translations stolen from work-in-progress folders and presented as if it's done. Since we at Dynasty are all about trying to respect the wishes of authors and scanlators, we are posting the finished, polished versions that they release, not digging around in their folders and posting without permission. So naturally, we're a little behind the "bleeding edge".

Well, they post the links to imgur, where the rough typesetted chapters are, on Facebook. So it's not in a work in progress folder, but I'm not saying that it should be posted here if the scanlators don't want to. It's a shame though that many Readers don't know that there are more chapters scanlated.

I get what your saying , I would rather have quality also . From what I can see from this other site is the art looks the same as on Dynasty , and from what I can tell regarding the translations they are almost dead on . There's a few misspells here and there and occasionally they don't add the verbs for English so it sounds like stereo instructions lol but we can just mentally add that in . The quality isn't too bad altogether . If you want the site , that has these chapters I can tell you so you can check yourself . Let me know <3

Rosa Viola
joined Jun 27, 2014

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3