Forum › Posts by emteen

emteen
Stretch discussion 24 Aug 18:02
I
joined May 21, 2014

Wow alot of people are commenting on this series....CONSIDERING THAT THERS IS NO YURI AT ALL!!!

exactly because there is no FUCKING YURI at all!!

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

I enjoyed this series and was severely disappointed when I found it was dropped. Especially since it was a yuri with art that I actually really like, which is getting rarer and rarer by the day now lol. Altho I did finally find the raws a little while ago, so...well it doesn't really satisfy since I my Japanese reading isn't exactly masterful, but it does at the very least, quench my thirst for a little while. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

+1 someone definitely need to pick it up

emteen
stay green? discussion 24 Aug 17:09
I
joined May 21, 2014

The artist sure can make beautiful story effortlessly kind close to Gido Amagakure level:)

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 22 Aug 20:38
I
joined May 21, 2014

The problem i have with this is......yuri fans dont need to know this, we already know about this BS and convincing us about the horrors of these situations does nothing because again we already knew this, i would rather aim this at the non yuri fans in the anime fanbase, dont know how you would do that but i would.

+1 that's what I thought

emteen
May.25 discussion 22 Aug 20:24
I
joined May 21, 2014

Don't even know who these two really are but I love everything that has been posted on here about them

I like these two fine. the show are atrocious better not watch it, the main protagonist are beyond stupid make it my most hated anime.

"most hated" ? Quite harsh no? I'd call it somewhat boring as far as setting and story, but dem characters tho, swag. Such depth.

Unfortunately, I'm light hearted person. depth? I don't think so, the author just make the series look dark but I don't think they understand human psychology that deeply. that's what piss me off like Why the FUCK! I stop watching when that stupid protagonist let her friend die even when she can do something even kill their enemy.

last edited at Aug 22, 2014 8:29PM

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 21 Aug 16:21
I
joined May 21, 2014

@emteen
This isn't the first time Amano Shuninta includes a man in her stories tho. And if you define as "fluffy manga" all of her work till now then you better go read some more.

ok fine. I should not troll here anymore:)

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 21 Aug 15:54
I
joined May 21, 2014

If author want to make realistic manga, realistic is not cheating bisexual, it's not rape innocent girl story, its not college student free sex life stories. how about make story about ordinary boring life with uninteresting character, that's realistic.

the author sure seems to love negative stereotype and promoting it.

Amano drew many sweet and fluffy and even NSFW stuff prior to this. I don't think you should dismiss her like this just because of this one-shot. But who knows, maybe you do think everything Amano drew has negative stereotype. /shrug

...Am i the only one that didn't get negative vibes at all? Still looks like a happy manga even with the tornado

Nah, we're on the same boat. It's just hard for the yuri community to leave their imaginary, perfect, no male allowed little world. Reality isn't really convenient, is it?

don't mix reality with fictional manga please;)

If you are so upset about this to the point of replying multiple times to assert what you think manga should be, then maybe you should just make your own instead of spending time on here replying to everyone who says anything about being realistic. Some people are going to enjoy what others don't, just like how you don't enjoy having realistic situations in a medium that's mostly fictional.

people have different view and taste, I know that, respect or just don't mind them. well i'm sorry if my comments upsetting people that like this manga I should just not care but I can't just like how you care what other think about this manga. and this manga just happen to tick me off because exactly the author used to draw fluffy manga before. heck i don't even like fluffy too sweet stuff that much, I just don't like male in the story, that's all.

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 21 Aug 08:20
I
joined May 21, 2014

...Am i the only one that didn't get negative vibes at all? Still looks like a happy manga even with the tornado

Nah, we're on the same boat. It's just hard for the yuri community to leave their imaginary, perfect, no male allowed little world. Reality isn't really convenient, is it?

don't mix reality with fictional manga please;)

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 22:02
I
joined May 21, 2014

If author want to make realistic manga, realistic is not cheating bisexual, it's not rape innocent girl story, its not college student free sex life stories. how about make story about ordinary boring life with uninteresting character, that's realistic.

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 21:03
I
joined May 21, 2014

well that was interesting... but it wasn't as depressing as other things I have read

and no, not all yuri is cute and fluffy. and I agree with nezchan, social commentary is great in all forms... and this was social commentary. think about it, analyze it, and take the authors point to heart so that others don't have to put up with the crap that people have had to put up with previously.

if all you read is cute fluffy yuri, you are creating a microcosm of fantasy and blocking off the reality of the situation. manga (and other social commentary media like this) exist to evoke a response from the reader, and hopefully prompt them into action.

It's pretty much the same reasons everywhere.
- Job security
- Money
- Child custody
- Don't want to cause family trouble ( this an extra one )

the pressure on people to conform is enormous, so do you really think that the women in this manga had a choice? no. but amano wrote this to draw your attention to that social pressure, and I love her all the more for taking on the hardball issues. keep them coming ^_^

there is simpler fact: maybe you okay with male in yuri but some people just hate it no matter.

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 20:53
I
joined May 21, 2014

Amano Shuninta is a genius! Just look at how many comments this 15 pages one shot got for less than 24 hours.
One of my favorite authors, never disappoints!

hate comments maybe.

emteen
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 20:45
I
joined May 21, 2014

well this story is not for me, I read yuri just for entertainment not to being philosophical.

last edited at Aug 20, 2014 8:56PM

emteen
May.25 discussion 19 Aug 15:23
I
joined May 21, 2014

Don't even know who these two really are but I love everything that has been posted on here about them

I like these two fine. the show are atrocious better not watch it, the main protagonist are beyond stupid make it my most hated anime.

emteen
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 06:18
I
joined May 21, 2014

I'm liking this a lot more than I thought I would going from the tags. I can take ultra violence, but I'm not really a fan. But beyond the gore, I'm loving this.

I'm okay with gore or violence but no with sex violence and drama.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 6:20AM

emteen
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 06:03
I
joined May 21, 2014

I like it, first I read yuri with shounen/seinen manga plot.

I
joined May 21, 2014

yuri doesn't always have to be serious or romantic, comedic yuri are fine and good stress relief too

I
joined May 21, 2014

No need to over read it this is just gag manga I bet the author not think too seriously and make that plot just to make it funny. yurica can be bisexual or anything else as long author think it make story interesting.

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 6:44PM

emteen
I
joined May 21, 2014

It doesn't make sense for Sakuya to be dead if Remilia is coming in there saying "don't lay your hands on Sakuya."

true she is not dead I think. more plausible if she is just hurt really bad with 'play' with flandre

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 7:39PM

emteen
FAA discussion 20 Jun 23:15
I
joined May 21, 2014

I like this manga just for the art at least he doesn't make het hentai, if I want to loathe some artist then they who make both yuri and damn het/bisexual.

last edited at Jun 20, 2014 11:17PM

emteen
FAA discussion 20 Jun 23:08
I
joined May 21, 2014

I wanna blacklist this mangaka...
:D

Maybe the arts is damn sexy but the story just pity not to you taste that's why loathe it.

emteen
Evangelium discussion 12 Jun 07:58
I
joined May 21, 2014

which part is Nantokaikitemasu?

I
joined May 21, 2014

What's that called when you let someone's past works affect your enjoyment of their future works (or vice-versa)? I feel like that's a logical fallacy - albeit in different words - that I can't remember.

Anyway, I really liked this. Consensual fetish-y play is fun and uncommon, but then I dug into MATILDA's other works and ugh, suddenly I just don't like it as much. Stupid me.

that's why never look at author other works.

last edited at Jun 12, 2014 7:44AM

I
joined May 21, 2014

it's better if it just tentacle instead half d**k.

emteen
Image Comments 08 Jun 07:38
I
joined May 21, 2014
39745247_big_p0

I love the arts!

emteen
Image Comments 08 Jun 07:33
I
joined May 21, 2014
Atagoxtakao

what a gorgeous art, btw check this both artist pixiv author:udon and [http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1836] author by the name sui. both draw atago and takao pretty similar especially face feature is pretty hard to distinguish

last edited at Jun 8, 2014 7:40AM