Forum › Posts by ian

ian
Her Desire discussion 20 Jul 20:42
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

...I don't quite know what to say... good, bad? yes, no? I don't know, it isn't like I haven't seen worse in real life, and in those situations generally at least one person isn't happy with the relationship, if they love each other and are both happy who am I to judge?

ian
Memory Box discussion 20 Jul 19:49
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

that was quite nice, could have been fleshed out a little more but I liked it ^_^

ian
Image Comments 20 Jul 18:33
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

that last panel is just so perfect, I ship hisa-mihoko

ian
Chocolate discussion 15 Jul 20:48
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

yeah very nice.

kind of wondering how she made the jump from "sister cute" to "love and it doesn't matter why" ....not saying the last one is impossible, kind of experienced it myself but it was a pretty big gap to cover :P I guess that's what you get for it being a one shot though

still I enjoyed it ^_^

ian
Image Comments 08 Jul 23:30
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014
Bright__wonderful_future_by_bookmarkahead-d633yux

I love this! I just got done watching all of strike witches, and I need my eila-sanya fix! definitely the best pairing from that

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Thought it had a satisfying ending nonetheless ian. :)

Same here, it's obvious at the end Shrimp Mayo knows exactly how Hotei feels, and has come to love her in return. She almost explicitly says as much, and of course the extra makes it that much more clear. I'm pretty happy even if I'd been hoping for another kiss.

ah geez now you guys are making me feel bad, I am going to have to reread this manga :P
I didn't say it was a bad ending or that I thought it wasn't well written, I just think it is.... inconclusive. this might be due to the fact that when I come to dynasty and read "yuri" manga I plan on getting canon relationships (because I got burnt out on watching subtext/shoujo-ai anime -_- ) and when I have to read into the details it can be a little disappointing. don't get me wrong, if this were an anime I would be fan-boying so big right now! XD

but I still think it is a great manga ^_^

last edited at Jul 7, 2014 9:07PM

ian
Lost Girl discussion 01 Jul 11:28
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

kasumi died? no! what the heck... she didn't even get to say goodbye sobs :'(

ian
Love Letter discussion 01 Jul 11:21
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

just two more pages, that is all I am asking, something of a conclusion.... gahh!!!! >_< I hate it when a one shot does this

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 11:21AM

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

ah man, that was so awesome. there for a while I thought sumi was just going to let kaori go because she didn't think she had any reason left to be with her, but I am really glad they worked it out in the end! very nice oneshot!! <3

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

no!!! we need a continuation, must have continuation ;_;

ian
Camel discussion 28 Jun 08:34
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

to hell with these depressing one sided love stories, especially when the oblivious one is obliviously chatting it up about how her relationship with her boyfriend is so perfect and they just slept together >:-(

last edited at Jun 28, 2014 8:35AM

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

lol this was rather nice :D :D :D

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

what. the. hell.

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

yeah..... I am kind of up in the air on this one. I agree that yuri vampire stories are awesome (if written well) but.....

did she survive the conversion process... hmm....???

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

"but we're very" ....?

yeah I was wondering about that too "but we're very.... close"? maybe?

those wedding dresses though, so beautiful this story sobs

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this author needs more yuri works. it is especially hard to find one shots with this much length, I actually prefer longer ones. anyway, I want more!!!

ian
No Title discussion 23 Jun 21:16
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

stumbling onto one part before another, or screwing up on order of reading is a mistake I make a lot (especially if the stories are from an anthology and aren't labeled as continuations) so...

this is part one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graffiti
both are a really beautiful stories <3

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Dat offscreen kiss on the last page

was it implied there was a kiss at the end? I didn't think it was, but I still thought they got together at the end <3

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

What gets me is, she's actually got more of a chance now than she did before, since now she knows her friend is at least open to the idea. But she's letting pessimism get the better of her instead of at least trying to move forward. It's a bit frustrating.

yeah, you would think she would be happier and at least optimistic about the situation. I hope she confesses ;_;

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

that was... too sudden? not enough actual substance? I don't know... it was lacking I guess :P

ian
Algae discussion 21 Jun 22:49
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

hmmm that was interesting and at the same time sweet

ian
Saida Nika discussion 21 Jun 22:02
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

the art of this author is terrific!! I really wish there was more yuri from this person

...though sometimes I wonder if they do their own writing lol sorry but I just feel like the writing could be better sometimes. definitely not bad writing, but the perfect art needs a perfect story ^_^

ian
In Sickness discussion 21 Jun 11:32
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

hmm well I certainly hope that they get together ^_^

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

so do they get together and actually run away together or what? this ending was ambiguous as hell

ian
Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

that walk in on her talking to her bear <3 ... I still have my teddy bear :P