Forum › Posts by k8

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

ahhhhhh azumanga daioh always makes me so happy nn

joined Apr 25, 2014

ahhhh aoki mitsue is my absolute fave!! and i love that she made yukari 18,-- makes it an acceptable age gap, instead of a preying-on-young-girls age gap haha

joined Apr 25, 2014

downgrades my opinion of an author when i see it used :/

Because of anecdotal evidence you collected in NW Bumblefuck, USA? Yeah, I'm sure that's an accurate assessment of how 300 million people behave and justifies judging an author's writing when you yourself can't even manage proper capitalization. Grow up.

Now now, no need to judge a person's personal experiences. They are the epitome of what shapes their view of the world after all.

lol yes, i read/write and expect all posts on a website forum to be college thesis quality. good job. lol. anyways, in general, NOT to say that the US is the be all of america (i in fact quite detest a great deal of things in this country), but when someone says i grew up in america, they usually mean the US. if it was in brazil, or canada, or fucking hell, they usually specify. and that's just from what i've seen and heard so forgive me for not talking to every single person in the world. add on to the fact that a lot of stories that do say this, have something else specifying it to the US. OR, the fact that people in US call themselves americans, while those from other countries on this continent call themselves what have you, so that when someone says america it again means more specifically the US. and i know some areas do do it, but speaking in a broader sense of the country as a whole. if it was really a US culture thing, i think it'd be part of our media, like you see in brittish shows on bbc doing it all the time, or in any number of their movies i've also watched, yet it's rare i see it on anything made and shown here. if it's a cultural thing, you can't help but put it in your media, because for you, that's simply the way things are done.

the author COULD HAVE (enjoy those caps) happened to visit a town (if she even did) when in the US that actually did kiss on the cheek but, i find that doubtful. if it was for business, then chances are they visited a big city, to have been brought here all the way from japan for it. if it was for pleasure, then it would have been a tourist trap, which again, small chance of it being a big kissy town considering those are all about sucking as much money out of any tourists as they can. before anyone frills up or puffs out, these are just assumptions off of educated guesses based on my own personal experiences, but i think they come close to the truth.

just out of curiosity, for those of you who are not in america wherever, when you DO hear the name america what pops first in your mind? the united states? or the continent as a whole? and for those of you in the US that DO kiss on cheek, do you live in a big city or small town? is it just your family that does it, or everyone you know?

but to be more on topic i just still have not seen a lot from this series that makes it unique.

y'all need to turn down about this

k8
Teppu discussion 03 Jul 20:48
joined Apr 25, 2014

Is there any point in this manga where you're actually pulling for the main character to do well?

All of it? No? Just me?

Anyway, I can't believe most of this chapter was a dream sequence ;; I wanna see eyebrows start really fighting already!

k8
I Girl discussion 01 Jul 03:08
joined Apr 25, 2014

man the art is great but I just feel really grossed out about all this . . . I hope that the artist meant for miki coming on to his students to be all some huge misunderstanding?? (guess it doesn't really matter since it's on hiatus, though)

k8
Rainy Song discussion 29 Jun 21:32
joined Apr 25, 2014

awww so sweet ;;

k8
Rainy Song discussion 29 Jun 21:32
joined Apr 25, 2014

awww so sweet ;;

joined Apr 25, 2014

what a cute chapter~~~♡

joined Apr 25, 2014

i had no idea how much i needed this until this very moment ´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊ so good!

k8
Teppu discussion 22 Jun 03:02
joined Apr 25, 2014

teppuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

I love this series so damn much ;;

k8
Zai x 10 discussion 17 Jun 03:27
joined Apr 25, 2014

i mean, it's funny, but god do i hate the art

joined Apr 25, 2014

The only one who should touch a girl breasts . . .is another girl <--- so much win

lmfao yes i loved that line

joined Apr 25, 2014

this chick needs to get so friends . . . art's great, and the story's diverting enough, but i worry for her mental health . . .

k8
Startline discussion 04 Jun 00:04
joined Apr 25, 2014

i'd get so pissed if someone started ripping my tights, even in the heat of some nasty shit-- like, excuse me bitch but what am i supposed to do now w these ripped up tights? do you know how much these cost??

joined Apr 25, 2014

Wow steamy~

This art style was pretty hard to look at. I'm not saying it's bad but there are no shadows or shading so it just looks very....bland?

Yeah, it's overly simplistic, kinda like some of the simple CGI rendered animations and games. It's almost like they traced over CG renders.

that's exactly what I was thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case

joined Apr 25, 2014

i was wondering why this story had so many comments lmao

k8
Carat discussion 23 May 18:06
joined Apr 25, 2014

awww, I wanted Canon and Alto to end up together in the end :c I definitely enjoyed it, though!!

joined Apr 25, 2014

this is cute, but i could do without the gender essentialism in chapter 7 . . .

k8
Sweet Room discussion 07 May 22:20
joined Apr 25, 2014

Why r her lips so big and thick?????????? its so unattractive ("=A=)

I feel like everyone complaining about the thick lips haven't kissed many people . . . if you guys want to stick with the pencil lips, that's fine, more big thick lips for me ☆~(ゝ◡∂)

joined Apr 25, 2014

Why couldnt she use tampons, i dont get it?

a lot of girls can't use tampons before being penetrated for the first time

joined Apr 25, 2014

i wish she did more with this couple ;; this is one of my faves!

joined Apr 25, 2014

I still can't help but feel that Dowman is trying to put an excessive amount of importance in a person's virginity and dislike this oneshot because of that.

Virginity is pretty commonly accepted as a big deal in a lot of places, and people that hold on to theirs intentionally usually have a romantic view of it. It's a common thing, to the point where it's a cultural norm. It's your right to hold whatever views about sexuality you'd like and sleep with as many people as casually as you want, but expecting virginity to not be considered important is unrealistic. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't remember their first or attach sentiment to it.

i always find it funny when people get conservative while discuss erotic lesbian comics . . . but whatever boo, do you

joined Apr 25, 2014

lmfao everything about this is cracking me up . . . talk about a series of extremely fortunate coincidences, i feel like i'm on fakku.net

last edited at May 2, 2014 9:54PM

k8
Sweet Room discussion 29 Apr 22:02
joined Apr 25, 2014

I love the art. there's a plumpness to it that I find really appealing. As to the lips, it certainly beats a lot of manga girls who don't seem to have lips at all (I'm lookin' at YOU, Kazama Kowo, much as I love you).

Agreed. I really like Aoki Mitsue's style. There's a combination of substance and softness to the way her girls look.

I also love how there's actually, like, some variation in body type other than bigger boobs vs smaller boobs....I find everything about her style to be super appealing (yes, even the lips!!)

joined Apr 25, 2014

i can't decide if i love or hate this manga . . . why does kishi have to be such a tease ;;