Forum › Posts by obssesednuker

obssesednuker
Image Comments 18 Mar 09:04
joined Feb 11, 2014
73640319_p0

This ones fun, because you can't tell if Hinata's mad at the idea of her Mya-nee getting a partner or if Hinata is mad because she's assuming the partner in question is Noa...

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

boop

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haha, this is pretty funny and-
clicks over to credits page
OH GOD WHY?!

joined Feb 11, 2014

I’m more distracted by the fact that Eli apparently lost a bunch of money trading in virtual currency. I mean, really? For her of all people to fall for a scam like that?

last edited at Feb 10, 2019 11:34PM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

There's a lot going on in these comments, I'm just enjoying how weird the android girl is

Dynasty Reader: Come for the gay, stay for the complex discussions on human-animal intelligence and societal norms.

obssesednuker
Ayakashiko discussion 01 Feb 12:23
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mahoro sure has some swag, given all the ladies swooning for her this chapter...

obssesednuker
Doubt discussion 28 Jan 19:18
joined Feb 11, 2014

Goddamn, I wanted to post that image OP...

joined Feb 11, 2014

Is there any news on the follow-up?

joined Feb 11, 2014

But then the girl in that Yuri world would be all alone.. that's sad.

Not necessarily. It seems the protagonist Marika displaced the Marika of the Yuri world. Which would mean Y!Marika would still be around to take up P!Marika's place and continue romancing Kazami.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm holding out for the ending where she falls in love and comes to accept this world as the ideal ending. Her returning to her world yet still finding the girl (and yes, she is a girl in her original world) is less ideal but still acceptable. If it winds up ending all hetero though, I can paper over my disappointment by just pretending the ideal ending is how it went anyways and ignore all the later chapters which contradict that.

Who said denial can't be healthy?

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 3:12PM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

There are Virtual YouTube doujins? Huh...

joined Feb 11, 2014
joined Feb 11, 2014

Gay plants. Truly the pinnacle of yuri.

Wait didn't we reach the pinnacle with phone charger yuri?

How about that penis yuri?
What? No, really. There’s a manga out there where the dicks of two guys turn into cute anthropromorphic girls and make out with each other. I’m not making this up. At all.

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 1:19AM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Why does all the bad shit happen to tadakoro? XD

The Isekai genre is desperately trying to get it's hands on her. Nikaidou won't let it.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Watch Tadokoro save her with a much more mundane measure then everyone here is speculating, like just pulling her back on her bag.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 10:58PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

The Japanese is such a fragile creature. Collapses unconscious if it doesn't eat for most of a single day and teeters on the brink of death if it catches a common cold.

Generally, I find if I miss a meal I'll feel very weak after a few hours.

Colds on the other hand never bothered me that much. Sure, it sucks having my nose stopped up but it's more obnoxious then impeding.

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 10:55AM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

It's cute and all but IS THAT A SCIENCE BABIES RIKO/CHIKA DOUJIN I SPY IN THE CREDITS?! Mega-hype for that.

joined Feb 11, 2014

You'll floa-

We all float down here.

Damn Ninjas!

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I suspected the twist but wasn't for sure until the end there.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 11:19PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

And seriously, if we're going far enough to conceive a world made up entirely of lesbians, it wouldn't be too big a stretch to change biology so girls can get each other pregnant

As I like to reply whenever the question comes up: Well, you see, when two scissors love each other very much...

joined Feb 11, 2014

You know, I just realized that the protag is gonna have to doublecheck who her parents are...

joined Feb 11, 2014

Maybe instead of the entire world magically changing overnight, it's a case where she ended up in an alternate universe where males disappeared ages ago?

Of course that would mean the yuri-universe MC ended up in the "normal" universe, too...

Well, it might not be a straightforward swap: she could have overwritten yuriverse MC or something like that. Inadequate information there...

I'm sensing that this girl has fallen into paradise and is in denial about it.

EDIT: Poked around on the author's twitter, and the machine translator is telling me that this is something of a preview chapter, with the proper story starting on the 16th.

Should first chapter be changed to Ch.0 then?

That's a staff decision, I think.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm sensing that this girl has fallen into paradise and is in denial about it.

EDIT: Poked around on the author's twitter, and the machine translator is telling me that this is something of a preview chapter, with the proper story starting on the 16th.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 7:51PM

obssesednuker
MikuRiina discussion 23 Dec 21:08
joined Feb 11, 2014

"Kill Em All 1989"
rip chinese Dynasty users

OMGGGGG I just got the reference

I don't. Help? :)

Two words: Tiananmen Square.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

What a surprisingly topical manga.