Forum › Posts by Neko chan

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

HI PEOPLEEEEEEE, I'm gonna try and read what's been happening but I've been gone a while cos life! And also I'm hyper did you noticed that I'm hyper good you noticed LOVE you senpai~ I'm not drunk or anything just hyper XD I swear

joined Jan 19, 2014

Just started watching Flip Flappers.

Really weird yet nice so far.

Keep watching Flip flapper :D it's werid as hell but hella cute X,)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Update-

The speed changed!Now it's 13.6 kb/s T.T

Just what is up with your internet ahaha XD That's so loooooww ;w; Would not want to be you right now ahahah, still hope it get better >A<

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

when you tell em to come alive and then disapear! :D how y'all doing my friends!

I see Anon became a new Zombie and None still has that sexy avi, goooooddd +w+

Bad girl! ^^
I'm still creeping along with life! How are you doing, bootie? ;)

Im doing good cutie (¬‿¬), im recovering from illness right now so I get to come in late to collage tomorrow so thats neat =w= Everything else is running smoothly and im goig on holidays in two weeks! and and......my best friend might FINALLY be coming to Englaind in two weeks, god i missed her, its ben almost two year since i last saw her irl QwQ

What about you My Anon dearest? ;3

SF

Oh thats awesome ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ My first aniime that got me into yuri was the basic strwberry panic and stuff XD it was so hot when i suddenly discover it when i was like 11 and so began neko's journey in the yuri world

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 7:39PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Sitting on internet with 40 kb/s.

Is this Canadian Internet? Smh, so disappointed and kinda frustrated.

(´ヘ`() That sucks man, I die a little inside when the internet is down aha, hopfully it will be better :D

cafe cafe magical cafe come to life ;3

no u_u

That fits your avi quite nicely Faust ╮(─▽─)╭

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 7:09PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

when you tell em to come alive and then disapear! :D how y'all doing my friends!

I see Anon became a new Zombie and None still has that sexy avi, goooooddd +w+

btw you really love Riddle story of the devil dont you SFXD nice new avi

Meow ;)

Whats up my sister from another mister kitty cat ;3

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 7:00PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

cafe cafe magical cafe come to life ;3

joined Jan 19, 2014

Indeed, it's a shame we don't have more Saida Nika yuri, she has gorgeous art and cute stories
The confession in Cirque Arachne is still one of my favorites ever ♥

Yeeehhh i Know T^T I wish she did more yuri stuff man ~ =3= YES that was an adorble manga with and adrrrrooooble confession! and there was some hot steamy fun later too XD O//A//O nyah

joined Jan 19, 2014

I offer you more sexy abs, then!

OMG I loved this Manga too!! @//A//@ it was so so so cuuuuuuuuuuttttteeeeee! >w< I wish I could find more of this artisit works honestly QAQ

Work hard, kitten!

ey ey!

It's even more majestic because Baba Yaga 8D

This reminds me of the cartoons i used to watch as a kid!

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nyan nyan Neko nyan >w< !

You seem to be in an interesting mood. How are ya feelin~

I'm super energetic and sleepy at the same time! ☆(◒‿◒)☆ basically my mood right now

joined Jan 19, 2014

Thank you, Neko! My talented feline sister!^^

oh shhhtaaahhh =/w/= My kitty sista! ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)~ <3

P.S. Btw since I am the kitty that has a thing for anniversaries, I would like to say " Happy 7th month to D. Cafe!" ^_^
Thank you Anon, and thank you everyone! You make it a great place where everyone is welcomed! :)
jeez... time really flies in a good company ^^

Yeah how could we forget that wonderful day when this Cafe came into being! Happy anniversary EVERYONE (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Thank you ANON !!! >w< love yoooooouuuuuuu~

joined Jan 19, 2014

Ikr? And it doesn't even show her sexy abs.

aaaaww but I wanted to see them sexy abs Q/w/Q <3

You're welcome, kitten... I see you proving once again your fine taste! Also, what a talented kitty you are, so besides drawing you also play music?

yeeeehhh, i love whe people share songs on here, you don't even know how many I've already added to my song lists or itunes, so thank you a lot bows =w=
speaking of the playing music, thats kinda why I've been so absent lately, been preparing for a performance and stuff and collage has been pretty stressful with drama and arguments over ideas and roles and everything, it can be so draining TT//A//TT but I don't gives up, i'm a fighter! Q^Q !

While I enjoy listening to classical, I must admit I know almost nothing of it. I feel compelled to leave you a piece of classical too, tho, so here you go.

Thank you! I know this guy cos I'm Russian XD so I gotta at least know all the Russian composer ;< but I haven't heard this one by him, its very majestic and I like that ;3 !!

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nyan nyan Neko nyan >w< !

joined Jan 19, 2014

An awesome cover for you darlings.

Your pic is seeexxxxyyyyyyy @//w//@ I remember I loved the masochist girl XD Thanks for the cover >wO listening to it while studying in class right now.

here's somthing for the classical lovers! a piece im study for Muisc as well haha

joined Jan 19, 2014

non Anon

(@_@) … y....yeah... exactly l... like that...? (;ↀ⌓ↀ)

oh noooooo anything but that Anon-sama!ヾ(゚д゚)ノ

eheheh! “Apologies for breaking into your Facebook!” ^^
Sounds great! He seemed quite impressed! Well done, Neko chan! d (^‿^✿)

Tanks! (o´/ω/`o)

Wish I could have seen it too!

ahah one day when I'm famous I'll get you tickets to my concert! ahaha joking XDD I've got a loooooong way to go before that happen QwQ

(☉__☉”) N... Neko ...chan? I think I'll make sure to never piss you off... I guess... (ಠ.ಠ)
We're cool, right...? (╯•﹏•╰)

of course we are anon...of course we are (⊙ヮ⊙)...nyah <3

Well... at least he had the courtesy to kill some of his victims before the real torture started... that was kinda nice, I guess... (☼Д☼)

yeah at least he did kill them....currently looking at john wayne gacy....34 young boys as victims...thats just wow, I still can't get it through my head how the f does the police not notice all this XD fuckin idiats oml (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 6:06AM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

Strange things i've done with Anon huh? ...ah O//A//O blushes

Oh my! ^^ How did that happen...? (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ) Now I've done stranger things to Neko chan... (^∇^)

ಠ//_//ಠ... like pushing me into the wall and exorcising me with you psychic powers? or putting a tube down my throat that will slowey sufficate and kill your pray so you can feed on it? kind of thing hmmmmm? (¬‿¬)

Wah! I would have been tongue-tied! (☼Д☼)
But if people said that you guys were really good then I'm sure that's how it was.
Otherwise they would have asked what happened, I'm sure.

yeeehh I guess so, I just felt quite worried is all I remember. buuuuutt...funny thing, yesterday after the show, one of the heads at CYM somehow FOUND my facebook, and he texted me this message...

Apologies for breaking into your Facebook, but I wanted to say today:

Your singing and acting today in Priest were wonderful! Everything - style, movement, vocal timbre, accent, facial expression, phrasing, humour - worked together.

Thank you!

s...so I guess it went well XD ..ahah

Well then... Who's your favorite serial killer..? ;)

jeffrey dahmer....I mean ppppssshhhhhhh i don't have one i'm pure i swear I won't kill anyone Q//w//Q...

I'm sure your momma's proud of you! (Θ(エ)Θ*)

yey (●´ω`●)

joined Jan 19, 2014

Oh yea. For catholic school I meant it is usually normal teachers for rest of subjects and nuns/priests teaching religion lessons, but I can't say for sure. If any priest would teach something, I guess they would be properly prepared. Wow, sawing ;O? That is kinda old fashioned but cool at the same time xD Maybe I'd learn how to saw x3

Yeah it was pretty neat XD I felt like I was in flip flapper! 0A0 (that one episode where they were in a horror setting and the creepy girls had sawing class XD) but yeah, we did have a nun teacher religion at the girls school however, when I changed schools it was just an old lady ;3

Well I'm not sure how currently it looks but at least it wasn't a mandatory. People could skip it and it was mostly doing nothing lessons anyway so people were doing homework and such on it.

yeaaah same! It soon just became a free school study period pretty much "-"

We had something similar I guess. We were supposed to always have prepared like 1-2 news about recent events and we were talking about it. I don't really remember details about it though.

Omfg sammmmee again! We also had to like bring in a fact or something going on in the world but again, since we didn't have exams for this class, as soons as it was close to finals this class just became a study period for the final entrance exams.

Nah, it is fine ;3 I'm ok with religion as long as no one is pushing it down my throat, force rules around it or harm others because of it.

True true uAu it's never good to force things on other =_= especially not religion

Wow that is so little! I'm used to classes having at least 20 people in it x3. And yes I can understand you with the noisy part. I think catholic school here had the normal amount of students.

Yeah I found it pretty werid at first but then I really liked it because our whole class was pretty much friends! 0w0 so nobody felt left out and stuff! After that it was pretty hard when I moved, getting used to huge classes and stuff ahaha, you had to find a friend group too XD ya know the whole "cool girls", "geeks" stuff ahaha! But I was also happy that I left the girls school because at the end a mean girl showed up in our class ;( she would like bully me and my friends. ...but then again it's me we are talking about, so at one point or another I snapped and pushed her in the playground XD.

17 T__T I want that Q__Q 26 in less than 4 months

...meh, your not that old XP compared to grandma Katze pls don't kill me Katze I'm joking QwQ

I'd say that is the good kind of corruption ;P

I suppose so, there was a pretty hot tutu scene there @//w//@ but the concept of the show was so funny xDDD getting powers from titty milk

Well Naruto was legit good until some point and people give it too much shit, when it doesn't deserve it. But later parts really become a mess and at some point I was just reading it out of obligatory, so I dropped it.

Tbh I never really got far in Naruto, I only went up to the part where sasuke and naruto were fighting for the first time so yeh, and I dropped it because I couldn't keep up I guess ;/

Yes it was awesome! And I was kinda into swords at the time xD" It really sucks that the quality dropped over time and in the end I never followed it till the end because I was getting mad how stupid and contrived plot and everything else got ;/ If you want we can talk about it as well!

Ahaha I know! I wanted all the sword! And I would fan girl each time they would say "bankay" like aaaaaaw XD but I actually finished bleach! to the point where Ichigo was fighting captain Izen And I'm still honestly in love with the show. Miss those days were I would be like 10 sitting in front of my laptop waiting for new episode to come out XD

Like a boss 8D

Just like that! ;D

Wow! I thought you are at university but you are still in high school (I think I got it right?) ! Awww you are so young and you already accomplished so much and you have so many options for the future ;3 Damn, I'm getting jealous cos I'm yet to do anything meaningful in my life...

Well I do try, but I gotta try harder for the stage where I put it into action! Q_Q I mean I gotta work 10 times harder! hbnnnnnn >_<

I never wanted to imply it ^ ^" I was just talking stereotypes. Stupid stereotypes x_x

No don't worry =w= but I get what you mean, it is a pretty common stereotype XD though my ototo is not following it >:3 his been playing piano for a while now tooo ahah, it goes down in generations I guess . I mean my mum was a TV singer in Russia after all aha~ :3 so we can't disappoint XD

Cute ♥

Isn't she just =//w//=

Oh, I wonder what did you thought about, you perv xP

Eehhhh! I...I'm not a pervert Q//w//Q the wording of it all was just...nyah TT/w/TT

Actually it was more that nothing that we got in our TV is interesting, they mostly air the same movies over and over, but I guess I also mostly switched to watching yt and anime, cos I never got into our serials and stuff I usually watched in TV were americans cartoons etc. I can feel you on trying to complete my anime/manga list though x3 At one point I had 4k entries in total o.o but I manged to lower it to... reasonable amount x3"

Oohhh that's kinda sad QAQ well I guess since I maninly grew up in London Uk (since I moved here from Russia when I was 6) there were always a lot of good shows to watch on TV, so I got pretty into some stuff. Which led me to discover the beauty of Netflix too which is pretty neat!
But yeah catching up with anime is so hard Q-Q though I'm attempting at it too XD and OMG so many anime on your list!

Well in the worse case me or my other friend will become GM, but I'd want to avoid that if possible.

I'm not to smart, what does GM mean? ;w; and also yeah! I do hope we get people who want to play with us...and some to teach me on wtf is going on too QwQ

So how your gig went ;3?

It went ok, I told Anon about it before but anyways well. I felt we didn't do as good as we did in the main show but apparently people really liked us! I even got a facebook message from my teacher at cym saying how amazing I was, which is like WAT O-O

EDIT/ And I forgot again >.< I really like your avatar ;3 Where is it from or did you/someone draw it cos there is neko-chan on it ;O?

I drew a sketch of myself OwO which reminds me, I gotta delet some more posts and so that I can upload a new drawing of me for my 500th special! ;w;

joined Jan 19, 2014

Urashi C. Pin

so i hear the new dangan ronpa is trash ive spoiled myself and it is a mess i feel so bitter about it. yuri is dead and so is the franchise

nooooooooo! ;O; well well Q/_/Q uh, I've watched both the despair arch and was onto the future arch but the order got me confused as hell, so when I watched the last episode of the the despair arch it felt like it basically just spoiled the whole ending of the future arch ;_; ! I really liked the opening of the despair arch! also I won't spiol anything if you haven't still watched it but like I was crying like shit when a certain someone was killed off at the end ..ಥ_ಥ

seira-kun

Lungs, heart and various other organs aside, anyone want to be friends? :')

sure you little lung stealer-nyan >wO pm me on snapchat anyone XD names angelanyan ★~(◡△◕✿)

That aside, here's a dope morning song I'm listening too, hope you all have a good day, b...bakas u//w//u

goes back to delete post because she missed her special 500th post

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 9:08AM

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko chan posted:

but really though? XD is there a separate chat you guys have?

That is basically how it works. You find other chat or some site where we all can gather. We won't be playing it here.

But you don't acc mean ME right? O-O I mean i could try but i know squat about good webs to chat on! TTwTT I mean we could always just do it on discord? ┐(‘~`;)┌

We've been playing on https://rolz.org/

ooohhh ok I see, I've been looking around there with this face ⊙︿⊙...I'm very confused as too how you actually play and what are all these dice throws and I've never done this before @_@ maybe I got ahead of myself ;w;...

anways im going to bed for today so good night~ ;3

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

none posted:

Do we drink out of the glass of athena the Godess? ahaha

Sadly no, but the fact that you named the best goddess is def a good sign in my book, kitten.

Meh, you wasted perfect opportunity to troll her ;P

meanie~●︿●

Neko chan posted:

but really though? XD is there a separate chat you guys have?

That is basically how it works. You find other chat or some site where we all can gather. We won't be playing it here.

But you don't acc mean ME right? O-O I mean i could try but i know squat about good webs to chat on! TTwTT I mean we could always just do it on discord? ┐(‘~`;)┌

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

Do we drink out of the glass of athena the Godess? ahaha

Sadly no, but the fact that you named the best goddess is def a good sign in my book, kitten.

My personal favourite as well ★~(◡︿◕✿) Apollo has nothing on her majesty @A@ but really though? XD is there a separate chat you guys have?

Ah...I missed my speical 500th post!ᇂﮌᇂ)

goes back to delete stuff nononono..

last edited at Jan 21, 2017 7:09PM

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

Our official rules are that everyone must have fun and like gay girls. Our unofficial rules is that any and every male character is destined to eventually suffer.

well I'm no guy so that part shouldn't be a problem ´ ▽ ` )ノ and of coruse I dont mind gay girls...otherwise I would not be on here, he-he-heeeee ≖‿≖
so how to I join ;3 is there an initiation ceremony? XD Do we drink out of the glass of athena the Godess? ahaha

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

yeeey ;3 just inform me of any details or rules i should follow and It should be all good! x

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

It was hosted here, but later removed.

Why was it removed? I'm just curious if it was copy write or some other reason.

I think it's because the scanlators are currently in an official partnership with the author. Iirc, they intend to release an improved (paid) version.

ooooh I see, thanks none x

Neko chan
joined Jan 19, 2014

It was hosted here, but later removed.

Why was it removed? I'm just curious if it was copy write or some other reason.