Forum › Posts by yukito

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Also, Weird coincidence but I also got an academic related achievement as well. Today I got awarded for perfect attendance and got placed in the honor-roll. Yay....Me....I guess?

Congrats

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I GOT INTO MY TOP CHOICE COLLEGE !!!!!

last edited at Mar 2, 2017 6:12PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So i tried to read mangas with yuri tag on sites like mangafox, and others.
Let's say it was a big mistake. I guess i will only trust Dynasty-scans when it comes to yuri.

yep very true. only death awaits beyond the dynasty realm. CHEW

I am wood

last edited at Mar 1, 2017 6:15PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q_UiPcpT_4 another epic song from game chops

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I've got a fun activity for any of you guys who end up in New Orleans every time you see a person in a purple, green, and gold rugby shirt(example: https://img0.etsystatic.com/015/1/5236909/il_570xN.459373916_qbb1.jpg) punch your friend it's a lot like punch biggie but they're are more

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Anybody here got any tips for learning the tabletop game Chronicle Of Darkness

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I must thank you for two things, 1) for keeping this thread alive & 2) for recommending such an amazing song. That song is definitely going into my favorites.

Glad you like it and I'm not the only person keeping the thread going I just do what other people do worse

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I usually don't post songs but here this is really awesome and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like this stuff usually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uatHxr2NHFg

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

You see I'm more of The original series guy but my dad and friend says TNG will be better so I'm trying to gauge some peoples reaction cool to see everyone's opinions

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 5:59PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch26#8 it's obvious how she's gonna handle it when you get better (wink wink nudge nudge)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So I have a question for everybody whose a Star Trek fan which do you prefer Original series or Next Generation

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 11:49PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Hey guys, a different question to you.

What are your fav. het pairing from all anime?

Rin x Shiemi from Blue Exorcist

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 5:17PM

yukito
Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I'll definitely try and support this game it's funded so that's good

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Started rewatching Last Airbender still holds up completely

last edited at Feb 8, 2017 9:11PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

has anyone else noticed that in crime shows the technology is like 20 years ahead of us now with like the holograms and what not

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I can't believe this is a real movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6x_AMmXH_Q

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Okay, I know I'm not terribly welcome in the Café (ironic, given the name) but if we could be a bit less bash-y about feminism and the like, I'd appreciate it. There's always /pol/ or /r/theredpill if you wanna really get into that stuff.

Plz Nez stay

last edited at Jan 31, 2017 9:21PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

But it's the "Women's March", if you're not supporting the entirety of the platform or members and the actions and methods of said members than you're obviously a sexist bigot. /s Adding the sarcasm tag because it's the internet, you never know

There are people out there who actually believe the "If you dare say anything bad about "Woman's March" then you're automatically a horrible person who should either Kill themselves or get punched i the face"

Ok, I don't want to be that guy, but Richard Spencer deserved it dude is a fucking Nazi that advocates for genocide now I know you're not talking about that guy I'm a cis dude so when people say stuff like all straight white guys are the devil it makes me uncomfortable and scared but at the same time I feel like now a day we do have to stand up against jack asses who spew bullshit especially with all the feminist hunting going on.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

As for the controversy with Jontron, he appeared on Sargon of Akkad's stream. Apparently he expressed some political view and people didn't like it or something. I haven't seen the stream because it's 5 hours long. Here's the link if you want to see it.

I wouldn't be willing to watch a 5 hour long stream either. Is there a direct quote from Jontron from the stream that has everyone angry at him?

https://ageofshitlords.com/jontron-has-gone-full-shitlord/
The relevant tweets of the newest drama are the last batch.

Well he's become a tool

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I wouldn't be willing to watch a 5 hour long stream either. Is there a direct quote from Jontron from the stream that has everyone angry at him?

I don't know about a direct quote but he said some crap along the lines of I don't think I need to empower all women one again paraphrasing not the actual quote but something along those lines

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 12:29AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014
Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

wow I just watched the original Voltron out of curiosity gotta say it was bad but fun bad and awkward so thank god for the reboot

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 12:27AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I'm... So conflicted right now... My little cousin, 15 years old cutest thing in the world, will build her first gunpla!
I didn't expect her to go down such a dark path at such young age

It's always good to have a hobby

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Strange question, but to those who are willing to share:
Where are you all from? /(//∇//)\

I was born and raised in the land of jazz, soul food, decadence and Voodoo,New Orleans

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 12:50AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Really low chance that Obama does anything for Snowden. Manning didn't get a pardon, but just had her sentence commuted. Obama could give a pardon, but he didn't. No chance Snowden gets a pardon if Manning got commuted. Manning served time, and Snowden has not. That is I think their official argument.

Just a joke mate not trying to cause any serious discussions