Yuppers
Stretch discussion 17 Nov 20:54
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

spanked

Show, don't tell...

You mean, Shou, don't tell?

I c wat u did ther.

showing would give the surprise away ;-)

Anyway, i'd much rather see a real valentine's day kiss and not any of the subtle indirect kisses from previous chapters nor see Ran get spanked. somehow asking for both would be asking for too much, so i want the kiss.

Also, I know this is a moot point, but...

<rant>Shou-san, please please please find a way to resume Prism. Please!</rant>

I actually enjoyed the way Prism ended. I thought the last chapter served as the perfect ending.

last edited at Nov 17, 2014 8:54PM

Yuppers
Stretch discussion 17 Oct 14:27
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Shou's so awesome! Love this series so far.

Yuppers
Stretch discussion 07 Aug 01:16
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch23#5
Yuri
cheers

For some reason, the nonchalant-ness makes it feel less Yuri-y to me.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I have been bullied my whole life too but this is a manga. It's not real so why are most of you guys making a big deal out of it? I agree with CubieJ that Esumi does sometimes does cringe worthy things but is this harming anyone in real life? Is someone at a point where they are contemplating suicide? You know the answer. If it's too much for you, just drop it until the cutesy stuff comes in. That's what I did with Citrus (IF it ever gets better).

Geez... Like Kickap00 said, what happened to this forum? It's like when 4chan invaded Tumblr and vice versa...

If a manga is making people feel uncomfortable, I think shutting up about it and repressing their distaste is more unhealthy than letting it out on a public forum and seeing if others agree or have opposing views. Saying that "it's not real, therefore you shouldn't care about it" is decent advice in practice, but doesn't mean that the work in question shouldn't be criticized for its themes if someone wants to do so - especially on a manga forum! I personally like that people are discussing the distinctions between sadism, S&M relationships, and bullying and I'd be a little troubled if everyone fully liked Esumi and didn't give her behavior a second thought.

Yuppers
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 03:16
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I really want this to be yuri so my opinion might (will totally) swing that way. But I think she had tears when she told her fiance she was pregnant because she was regretting being pregnant. She remembered Ran because that was at the point of realization that she could never be with Ran now w/ a child (like how so many "yuri" end (uggghhh)). When would anyone that's pregnant randomly remember a semi-close acquaintance and stay up in bed thinking about them if it wasn't romantic?

She was probably so angry and upset when she lost the baby because she realized her feelings and she unconsciously hurt her baby/fetus or whatever because she was working too hard on purpose. And we see that on page 15 where she says, "if there's something I want, but cant have I simply try to fill the void with something else" Maybe she filled the void with her fiance and the baby when she really just wanted Ran but didn't know it yet. Since I don't see how her mothers death (from earthquake) would relate to filling a void compared to marrying and having a child w/ a man instead of being with a woman for the rest of her life?

yuri yuri yuri yuri!!~~~

Don't mean to be a downer, but this sounds a lot like wishful thinking.

Yuppers
Anemone discussion 18 Jun 15:10
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

seriously, wear-glasses-girl wears glass even during sex ?
judge from the intense of their love-making I bet the glasses would fall out tho. Anw, just my 2 cents lol X"D

Yeah, I think we can infer that the author may not have much experience wearing glasses.

Yuppers
Soiree discussion 06 Jun 21:55
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Am I the only one who's a little bothered that the sex is a little one-sided? I know it happens often, but still.

Yuppers
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Very short one shots seem to be all the rage these past few weeks.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Fun series so far!
Does the story get more interesting or does it stay the same for the most part?
I'm really digging the artwork in this.

Yuppers
Citrus discussion 17 Jun 22:52
Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I'm liking the series a lot! This is some pretty good looking artwork...
The last person (vice-president?) had a pretty intense look...

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I'm really liking the artwork for some reason!
I hope it ends up having an interesting storyline.