Forum › Posts by Random Reader

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Am I the only one satisfied about the ending to this story?? Everyone experienced love in different ways and had a decent ending to their exploration of love from what I can see. I like how it seems they all became good friends at the end and that their love seems to be mostly platonic to various degrees. To bad we didn't get to see more of Harada, he was cracking up in the beginning.

If anything, I am wondering who the hell Mika is crushing on in the colored pic (pg.21) at the end since we see everyone else in the picture as far as I know. That is what I want to know lol!

last edited at Nov 8, 2014 12:02AM

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 31 Oct 03:19
joined Nov 30, 2011

Wow, that was hard core. I mean, they got her drunk and pliable and then two of them were stuffing their meat into her at the same time while she ineffectually moaned "Not all at once..." and the onlookers got all hot and aroused by the intense action.

Hahaha that was what I was thinking as well lmao.

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 30 Oct 22:56
joined Nov 30, 2011

i am curious what she meant by "relapse" though. Am I forgetting a plot point?

I keep thinking she is referring to when she and Keiko got drunk as a skunk on their roof (ch. 18) or after the drinking party (ch. 11).

I thought it could have been hinting to the fact that she was/is an alcoholic. She said she'd have a few drink and had to get out of there before she relapsed. And considering that she appeared to be downing them, that was my assumption as to what that meant.

As for this chapter. Now I just think we're being led by the nose for some yuri. I love the story as it is, developing both women, but dammit if the subtext isn't strong or my glasses are just that powerful checks battery Yeah they're pretty strong.

Random Reader
Rin Rin discussion 30 Oct 02:14
joined Nov 30, 2011

She explained who is her partner, or how she defines their relationship on her blog (ameba).
I personally don't understand, but WELL...as long as she feeds us with yuri, i'm fine with everything.

:o)

I don't read that blog. Didn't know there was one. So, might I ask you to summarize?? oO

Random Reader
Rin Rin discussion 29 Oct 15:45
joined Nov 30, 2011

Loved the, "Ye old lust gauge."

And 2nd about Takemiya's partner.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I dunno if you'd call the mc bi, so much as putting up with relationships with guys because that's expected. She doesn't really seem to enjoy it.

My thoughts as well.

Random Reader
Collectors discussion 26 Oct 02:54
joined Nov 30, 2011

How so??

Random Reader
My Beloved discussion 25 Oct 01:54
joined Nov 30, 2011

So the MC won't end up with the original crush/friend? I hope so because that would be awesome!

Random Reader
Collectors discussion 22 Oct 03:32
joined Nov 30, 2011

That last panel, while I don't like to use this word but... goddammit that was totally moe at the end there!!! Seriously, this series gets me all warm and fuzzy on the inside every time I read it..

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 18 Oct 01:43
joined Nov 30, 2011

In total agreement. It would definitely be nice to have more adult oriented materials...

Random Reader
Gamma discussion 17 Oct 06:50
joined Nov 30, 2011

Well that was unexpectedly good.

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 03:50
joined Nov 30, 2011

I get the feeling that Ran might be a closeted lesbian who's in love with Keiko.

I could not agree more. Now this is a bit of a stretch, but I also argue that Ran's attraction goes back to high school. For example, when she first meets Keiko-senpai, she is not afraid of her. If anything, she became very friendly with senpai and possibly developed a crush on Keiko way back then. Now this is my interpretation, and I would not be surprised if something to this effect is mentioned in dialogue between Ran and Keiko in later chapters.

I honestly thought she got jealous when Keiko mentioned her boyfriend and staying fit and decided to be that type of person. (It seemed like a pretty blatantly jealous moment for Ran imho.) I had figured it was already there between the two but they just don't realize that it's even there. For a long time I had been assuming that Ran just doesn't realize she is attracted to women and this chapter baaaasically confirms that (though I'm not saying 100% because nothing has exactly been 100% throughout this entire manga lol).

On the other hand, Keiko herself is probably straight or unaware of her bisexuality, giving off a much more friend-like vibe - her touching Ran's hair and groping her generally comes off as innocent interest and admiration (that sounds so positive) rather than lesbian attraction.

Hmmmmmm, could be :-) But like many women, Keiko could just be going through the motion because society tells women that they are suppose to date and marry men. And yes her curiosity with Ran's body does sound like mild curiosity and admiration, but I think we'll start seeing more panels where Keiko's curiosity and admiration is less innocent and more focused, intimate.

I definitely agree with you about Keiko being more intimate with Ran. Always thought she was being intimate from the get-go.

I'd have to praise Shou for being able to handle the whole thing fairly delicately and realistically

IMHO Shou-san is one of the most amazing mangakas out there. While I adore Prism to this day, Stretch might be even better than Prism. Also, Stretch reminds me of a visual journal of two people's life. That said, I would find it very funny if we later find out that he based Stretch on the lives of real people he either knows or has come into contact with.

Heck yeah it's his best though Prism is just friggen awesome nonetheless lol.

I doubt that she'll get together with Keiko unless she confesses or otherwise makes her feelings obvious. I may be completely wrong, or maybe it just won't happen. But man, do I wish that would it would. Rooting for them all the way, even if they're only just friends without romantic feelings for each other!

staying positive and firmly in the "they get together" camp :-)

Ya damned straight!

Random Reader
Image Comments 12 Oct 14:25
joined Nov 30, 2011
3b451bf3d8e1ca4d7514d500cc24ebf6

That's hot.

Random Reader
Renai Manga discussion 12 Oct 14:24
joined Nov 30, 2011

So it's over!? =(

And MnT was kinda boring... at some point I felt like it lost its way and then introduced pointless drama. Anyhoo, back to this one, I wish we had a least another chapter or two lol.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

You catch that woman Matsuri! And give her a hug... and some kisses... and some all night lovin!!! Oops! Did I go to far there! >< Either way, easily one of the best chapters in this manga so far despite it already being a very good manga. In my honest opinion anyway :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

LMAO! Great stuff as always from this series! XD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I felt like a creepo reading this. Glad I was the only one.

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 07 Oct 14:18
joined Nov 30, 2011

Hear hear or is it here here??

It's "hear, hear", if you're referring to the expression.

Glad to here it. :-P

Dammit! >l-P

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 06 Oct 02:35
joined Nov 30, 2011

I don't necessarily need this to be yuri. I'd be fine if they just stayed close friends. Yuri is never unwelcome though.

Hear hear or is it here here?? Anyhoo, agreed. But I'll be damned if I'm not seeing some flirtations going on.....*mutters friggen yuri goggles *mutters

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Alien Isolation looks friggen amazing.

Random Reader
Octave discussion 04 Oct 07:32
joined Nov 30, 2011

Just re-read the whole thing. Still one of the best yuri mangas ever written. Would've liked to see it get another volume or even just another chapter where Kamo apologizes for being an idiot and Yukino comes out to her family.

I know how you feel fellow Dynasty reader I know.

Random Reader
Stretch discussion 03 Oct 08:18
joined Nov 30, 2011

Am I the only one that gets excited by the prospect of seeing these two continue their flirtations?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

so that Hakusensha will continue publishing series like this and Collectors in Rakuen.

Wait, so what's been going on with Collectors? Is it still being released?? I nearly forgot about that series!!!?! DOH!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well that was sort of....creepy.

Random Reader
Octave discussion 24 Sep 03:19
joined Nov 30, 2011

This manga is look like my love life story. I dnt like the ending. No happy or sadnes. I think this manga beside frm true story. So i understand the writer of this manga cant decided to write happy end. Becouse in reality love in same gender do not have happy end.. The end is like this manga..

Not sure where you are going with this but I think it had an optimistic ending. Also, "in reality love in same gender do not have happy end"?? What. The. Hell.?? o_O...