Ah she's such a cute brat.
Was a bit surprise with love part....

Reirin
joined Jul 22, 2014

Prefer 3

Reirin
Cage: Cage discussion 17 Oct 01:00
joined Jul 22, 2014

I do like the artwork but the story.....

Reirin
joined Jul 22, 2014

Oh ho how butt interesting.

Reirin
Murcielago discussion 29 Sep 04:07
joined Jul 22, 2014

I wonder if the girl's mother was the girl that old guy seeking back then.
Say do you guys know what the main publishers say in releasing this manga series in the West?

Reirin
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 22:01
joined Jul 22, 2014

Loved the first two chapters, but after looking for reactions elsewhere it seems like it is a bit of a controversial series already with a lot of harsh criticisms.

Seeing as it is already five volumes long, I feel like it might be one of those cases where the singular joke might have been stretched too far.

How do you know its a controversial series?

Reirin
Image Comments 16 Sep 03:14
joined Jul 22, 2014
46186511_p11

Just curious do people wear eye make up in bath?

joined Jul 22, 2014

Wow this quite good, its nice seeing those two get together in at their own pace.
Really want to see where Kyouko end up though it would be pretty obvious what job she's in. Though who she ends up with is the question and how.

joined Jul 22, 2014

All in all its sounds like a nice relationship still it would be funny to see how they go in a few years

joined Jul 22, 2014

Just checking Middle school is 10 to 13 years old right?

Reirin
Their Story discussion 03 Aug 01:57
joined Jul 22, 2014

And here I thought she gone crazy chucking/smashing her phone out

joined Jul 22, 2014

Hi
There's a person interested in bringing doujinshi to overseas fans via kickstarter,
planning on going to Comiket in August so she's interested which the best yuri circle to approach in order to bring their work overseas. Please give a list and their greatest current work since I have no idea.

Thanks

joined Jul 22, 2014

Its interesting the love for food, creating a whole new expression.....I wonder how many people order the Ham after reading it?
Must be quite some Ham since the Hams I eat taste bland.

Reirin
Image Comments 23 Jul 20:00
joined Jul 22, 2014
Tumblr_nqq3x8lsur1qm8wf8o1_1280

Serious well there's an ATLA fanfiction that have Korra as the Avatar in the Hundred years war with that maturity and yuri romance with Katara.
Here: A Change in the Wind

Reirin
Image Comments 23 Jul 00:43
joined Jul 22, 2014
Not_letting_you_go_by_ddhew-d8kt2ec

Too much Sayaka though I won't deny the artwork looks nice.

Reirin
joined Jul 22, 2014

Oh I love their expressions, they really hit the right notes in the humor and embarrassment/cluelessness.
If only I could get an physical copy of this.....:(

Reirin
joined Jul 22, 2014

Wish there's more Nozomi, too much on the little kids no matter how adorable, it would get stale.

Reirin
Murcielago discussion 13 Jul 05:14
joined Jul 22, 2014

Chiyo is a badass.
Still I wonder if we will see that girl whose lover was killed again, sounds like there's more to her story.

Reirin
Image Comments 03 Jul 04:54
joined Jul 22, 2014
48679108_p19

Very good art, just the right amount of messiness

joined Jul 22, 2014

Any way to convince the author to make an physical English copy of the work? Willing to pay hellish shipping rate in order to get the complete copy since getting the digital version sounds like a hassle.
Still that upload is amusing and I don't mind paying for people's work as long I can get the physical version.in English.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Quite interesting, I wonder if this go all the way? These stories always stop at the end of high school, never shows the up and downs transition into an adult real life band that extend into the West.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Yesss! Moe becoming the boss! I find it quite cool seeing a younger first year dominating everyone, what she did with the first year is quite a good start. To be honest I quite dislike the older years apart from Ayane since they give this negative vibe with a case of I'm superior to you in their words and body language.

last edited at May 22, 2015 9:17PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Its nice but artwork could be better

Reirin
joined Jul 22, 2014

Hmm what's your view on the art style?

Reirin
Image Comments 23 Apr 04:08
joined Jul 22, 2014
44543881_p0

Anna's eyes is quite nice.