Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

So um... Is she not wearing anything under there? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/round_and_round_fluttering#8

It's common knowledge that underwear doesn't exist in the Saki universe. Just watch the anime and you'll know all about it. ;)

I approve of this pairing. Most of the Saki doujins I see are about Nodoka and Saki herself, so this is nice. I like how the mangaka portrays their personalities.

AnAsianBrony
Even discussion 03 Sep 16:38
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I would have been so sad if there weren't a sequel, lol. I'm a simple person and just want my happy ending (and if I can't get that, give me closure of some sort pls).

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is soooo good, I remember reading this a while back. I can only hope that one day the rest of the chapters will be scanlated. Until that days comes though...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I think you've passed a point of no return when you start losing interest in hex manga/anime... I need that spicy/sweet flavor of yuri (and even yaoi sometimes).

This has already happened to me. I don't know if I like it or not... Yuri is so fantastic, yet it's seemingly scarce compared to het (I don't know anything about yaoi, so... lol).

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh shi- all she wanted was for sempai to notice her...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

University classmate, hmm? Would've fooled me ;) Like everyone else has said... NO NOT THE TOYS, PLS NO ;_;

... Anyway, looking forward to more of this. ;D

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Awesome, now I know that anus tastes bitter... lel

AnAsianBrony
Blank discussion 25 Aug 13:21
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

You guys have 30 minutes to explain me why there's only 5 posts in the discussion of one of the best oneshots of this reader

Sooooo glad you bumped this thread.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Come again (no pun intended, lol)?

AnAsianBrony
Oneself discussion 22 Aug 01:38
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Sugoi!

10/10 would read again.

AnAsianBrony
Hanayamata discussion 19 Aug 01:44
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The anime is so far ahead of the manga that I already know the main points and plot of each chapter that comes out. :P

Hanacchi though? LOL

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"What are you mad at me about?"

crying

AnAsianBrony
I Love You discussion 17 Aug 12:14
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What the... Why did I read this? :(

AnAsianBrony
Murcielago discussion 16 Aug 21:49
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Upload speed of this is amazing right now. :o

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Only on the head? Way to leave me hanging. :P

Regardless, I'm still happy the sequel came so quickly.

AnAsianBrony
Murcielago discussion 16 Aug 10:01
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Dayum, this manga truly lives up to its name.

This party arc is the most interesting thing I've read in a long time. I don't know if I should use a spoiler or not but just in case, I will.

I love this idea of the maze set with traps especially. It's obviously been done before in books already, but regardless this manga makes it seem fresh.

AnAsianBrony
Dead Black discussion 16 Aug 02:28
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, would have love for that to have been in the anime, haha. I can totally see it with the expressions Dead Master made in the OVA.

The world needs more BRS doujin.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Pincher attack"

Dead.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh gosh, that really was twisted. Just one thing right after the other, it's actually kind of overwhelming.

This manga is very unsettling at certain points. However, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and I have to say I did enjoy most of it.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh, so that's why they call it Gisou Honey "Trap." lel. Had me fooled ;_;

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

WHAT THE FU-

I didn't see that one coming at all.

AnAsianBrony
Citrus discussion 12 Aug 23:09
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I actually want to stab myself in the face because of how angry this chapter made me. Is this a bad sign? Totally want to know what kind of person this "internet friend" is.

Eh, either way I have to see what happens next now. October is too long of a wait though. >.<

AnAsianBrony
Untitled discussion 10 Aug 02:00
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is actually great. I love this pairing, hehe.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

it feels like I'm the only one who liked the ending :(

For real, you are probably (literally) the only one... MY FEELS ARE STILL MESSED UP FROM THIS AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL EVER RECOVER.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

and i really hope he doesnt end up being a love interest for sakura. dude straight up molested her.

It is pretty obvious this will end in a love triangle with him the sister and the 'brother'.

How I wish with all my might that doesn't happen. I'm already cringing. >.<