Forum › Posts by ieeheh

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

And geez, to draw all these for weekly release schedule, Samba is amazing. You gotta give Samba some leeway. If you want perfect story with nice art and every little details explained, go read novels or Citrus (not that Citrus has everything explained) while waiting 2-3 months for a chapter.
I think Samba is doing awesome delivering such a solid story within her/his constraints

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Its ridiculous how the fight about the car in garage got blown out of proportion. Its even more ridiculous that i'd like to chip in my opinion lol.

Why do people assume when a car is in the garage, it means it's not drivable? Thats just ridiculous (again)

Her brother seems to really care about his car. He literally cried out for her not to put any scratch on it. There are so many possible reasons why its in the garage and not with him. To name a few:

• He has two cars. One for pleasure, and the other for every day. So Seola just knows right away who got a car to borrow.
  • Because he cares for his car so much, he's afraid to drive it too much and pretends to his father that he commutes using public transportation most of the time (while he actually rides his motorcycle). Samba did show that he gave Seola a ride home with his car in chapter 12, when Norae thought he was her boyfriend. So again, Seola knows right away that its usually in the garage. And etc.

And most importantly, the reason Samba didnt want to draw more panels to explain why is because she wants us to see more panels of Seola and Norae together (and yes thats what we want). Because its a story focusing on the feelings of Seola and Norae, not their daily mundane life chores.

So people, I know because you love this story too much you want to dissect it as much as possible. But please, put an end to this ridiculous debate about the car. Yes i know i've used the word "ridiculous" way too many time, but it IS ridicuous. So please focus on Norae and Seola please.

Seola is such a fighter. I'm so in love with Seola's personality. Maybe because I'm very similar to No-rae in real life lol.

Edit: Oops, when i wrote this post I wasnt aware that the car was already out of the garage. Lol. My bad

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 10:58PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I just created an account on Comico just to add more likes to this wonderful manhwa lol

Anyone done so as well? I just blindly filled the fields without knowing that they said haha

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 6:28PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yea now that you mentioned it. Its odd that Seola keeps saying she's tired in a lot of chapters. I hope Samba wont go the usual Korean drama route - CANCER!!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Someone in /u/ suggested last week that if No-rae realized the feelings first between the two, she might get scared and deny her own feelings since she might think Seol-a deserves some better guy. Blah blah blah... Gosh, its already happening exactly like that this week. Its heartbreaking to see No-rae is avoiding Seol-a. I hope Seol-a will step up her game and corner No-rae next week so that No-rae will somehow reveal her own feelings, and then Seol-a at the same time will realize that its been "love" all along for her.
*gosh i'm so sad i'm babbling

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I fell in love with Seola. She's very smooth and easy to read. I love how she easily and consistently gets brightened up by every interaction with Norae.

Like in chapter 18, she said MT wasnt fun and she felt shitty (obviously from watching Norae having fun with other people besides her). But then the next day she could say she's in love with everything around her just after a short time with Norae alone. Then in chapter 20, she's obviously already tired after hanging out with her friends but couldnt let go a chance to hang out with Norae. And that surprisingly didnt tire her more, but pump more adrenaline through her instead lol.

And finally in this chapter, everyone noticed her subtle gloomy mood at the spa (probably from thinking about the possibility of Jihwan and Norae), but then just a phone call with Norae completely reversed her mood and even got her to excitedly go to the hair salon. If thats not cute, I dont know what is lol. She's so in love and genuine when it comes to Norae. Gaaa! And I'm in love with Seola lol

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 10:17PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Omg its finally happening. Ive been rereading chapter 27 hundreds of times. The emotions were so real. 6 more days to wait. Time please fly faster

ieeheh
Citrus discussion 29 Oct 03:44
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Did anyone notice the discrepancy between how Yuzu says she met Matsuri in chapter 11 vs chapter 12?

Haha good memory. They shouldve edited better

last edited at Oct 29, 2014 3:45AM

ieeheh
Citrus discussion 12 Apr 22:04
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I remembered the first chapter when Mei 'forcefully' kissed Yuzu and the second chapter when she pinned Yuzu in the tub and kissed her neck. Now all of a sudden Mei is saying they shouldn't become more than that when she just 'took advantage' and played with Yuzu's feelings in the first place. o.O

Mei was able to do it coldheartedly because she didnt really take it seriously. She tried to shut Yuzu up (I remember she mentioned it??). The way she changed is natural, because she realized she indeed developed feelings for Yuzu. And she shouldn't do it without considering the development of her own feelings anymore. Its not "acceptable" for 2 girls to fall in love afterall

ieeheh
Citrus discussion 10 Apr 17:31
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I like that Matsuri was brought in to spice this up. It's getting fun. But when is the next chapter coming out? Has the raw been released yet? Arg

ieeheh
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This was my reality. There are people like that. We just never spoke up about it, but we took what we had for each other was something between us only. And reality was that we would eventually have to move on to whats expected from society.

ieeheh
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think everything was perfect. The plot was very well developed. The characters were very realistic, each had an unique personality. I just loved how Sato came to realize her love and acknowledge Sono. They were so cute. I could relate to all their feelings

ieeheh
Othello discussion 03 Dec 02:59
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This one is my favorite. Too bad it is short

ieeheh
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This is just way too cute. The art is very good as well. Love everything about it, just wish it a little longer

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The art is amazing. I can't wait for more