Forum › Posts by rincewind

rincewind
Lemonade discussion 03 Apr 07:56
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

It's the day 13 of the expedition. We still didn't find any signs of yuri.
But we don't have lost hope yet. WIll keep marching ahead even if the supplies are running low.

rincewind
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 13:41
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I chuckled myself when I saw the tags.

But that page... even knowing that is a fake... guh...

I have hopes that we gonna reach that point for real!! Ran must be a lesbian!!
She's too cute to be hetero!!

And know if you all excuse me, I'm going to mop for a while in a corner.

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Woah, this was wonderful!!! The author is awesome. Was just perfect.
I would love to seeing more!!

Namori should adopt this as canon backstory!!

I love Himasaku, my favorite pairing of Yuru Yuri!! (Ayano-Kyouko a very close second!).
They're so cute together!!! <3

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

GP-Kids? Reisana? Lots of kissing?
Today is a good day!!!!

I love Shinno Reisana doijins!!! And now they're lovers!! At least!!
They're so cute together!!!

I just love the Reisana pairing!! It's one of my favorite Touhou ships!!!

PD: Yuri boxing? Is there some yuri boxing story out there?

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I don't really like the "I used to live in America, so I'm fine with kissing my friends," thing. It's just such a cliche excuse, and not very accurate to boot. That kind of stuff is just not common.

ahh soooo agree!!! it is sooooo stupid! NOT ACCURATE AT ALL! lol. i grew up in the nw of US and i- NEVER see ANYBODY just kissing their friends like that. MAYBE a family member, and certainly between parent and child when they are young, you know, not even between siblings. it's always an adult to a younger family member. but still in my experience very very rare. It is SUCH an overused cliche to use as an excuse to have 2 characters kiss, so sick and tired of it. and tbh? downgrades my opinion of an author when i see it used :/

oh and, for starting out saying all of the girls are straight, there sure are a lot of couples starting to show up. way to go back on your word lol.

Well, to be fair America is the whole continent. And in some places in Latin America is fairly common to greet people with a kiss. Even between males.
It's usually more a cheek to cheek but count as kissing greeting.
It's pretty ankward when one tries to kiss and the other tries to shake hands. Like when to people face each other in the street and both tries to sidestep to the same direction. =P

Anyways, lovely chapter!!! I love the extreme blushing of Masami and Midori. They're so cute!!!
I can't wait to read another chapter. This is cute beyond words!!
I just hope that Aoi doesn't make Riri suffer too much with the teasing!! Fighto Riri!!!

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Im re-reading Prism right now.

And in this past days I have re-readed Koi no Kakugen, the GuP doujin. Orange Pekoe x Darjeeling!!! <3

rincewind
Stretch discussion 13 Mar 09:35
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Dammit Keiko! Why you didn't follow Ran!? Wasted chance!!! U_U

We go back to cute slice of life. I don't mind, but I want to know what really happened to Keiko in the past.

Also yuri. I want yuri!!!

I miss Prism. T_T

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The cover and the tags are a lie... sob ... a lie... sob (True, the title give a BIG hint, but well... and I see that now have a drama tag... ).
Anyways, that ending was a slap in the face. And in the feelings. Right in the feelings.
I'm depressed now. I need to find some cute yuri to cheer me up.

rincewind
Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I almost died from cuteness overload!!
The first page alone was nnnnnngh-inducing. And the rest doesnt dissapoint.

Lovely manga, absolutly adorable!!

PD: Seeing the case of prism and this, maybe the hentai mangakas have the hidden power of doing great cute yuri stories!!