Forum › Posts by DC3

DC3
Citrus discussion 23 Apr 08:15
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

WAIT! did just matsuri go and hug harumin just to grab her boobs?!! (or maybe she was actually scared?)
lol i'm tired of this manga but it would be really nice if we saw this ship sailing before it ends (i hope as well we get a spinoff about them dating or something)

joined Jan 7, 2018

I still can't believe we're getting TWO age gap anime this year!! Just too awesome.

^Which two anime are you talking about?

This, don't leave us hanging.

I think she/he is talking about "Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!", its not yuri though, but it seems to has a horny lolicon maid and the lil girl is resisting her, though it is tagged as shoujo ai so we don't know what might actually happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). and the other title is obviously "Happy Sugar Life".

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 7:44AM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

can you give the source of when the writer addressed the yuri publicly ?

https://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/animestyle-007-sound-euphonium-interview-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-part-2/

It's not yuri, it's adolescence. /s

Oguro: Reina’s finger touching Kumiko’s lips had a lot of impact too. Whose idea was that?
Ishihara: (silently points towards Yamada-san)
Yamada: Sorry for bringing out that seductive atmosphere between Kumiko and Reina. (laughs)
Oguro: Ha ha ha ha ha ! (laughs)

Oguro: I’m not that familiar with yuri manga as well, but this wasn’t the soft fluff that they feel like; this was a work staged in the real world much like a manga for older women. That temperature also felt realistic.
Ishihara: That’s right. But it’s an example of how Yamada can go overboard occasionally.
Yamada: What?! (laughs)
Ishihara: I thought so in Tamako Market. It was awfully realistic.
Oguro: What, is that true?
Ishihara: She’s awfully serious when it comes to depicting yuri.
Oguro: But you don’t think of it as yuri, Yamada-san?
Yamada: That’s right.

"Oguro: Did you possibly think that it could be seen as yuri and playing to the viewers with no relationship to the main story?
Yamada: I thought it might, but I felt “Well, that’s okay. They’ll understand later.” (laughs)"

SO it seems they were just doing it on purpose since the very beginning lol. ugghhh those evil directors toying with the yuri fans little hearts xD..(though i can't say i didn't like it xD)

"Yamada: Okay. So I’ll say it clearly: I don’t think that’s depicted as yuri. I wanted to depict adolescence.
Oguro: For which case?
Yamada: Probably for all of them. For Tamako, for Reina, for all of it. I wanted to depict adolescence!"

And I totally didn't understand what he meant by "Adolesence". like how those gay scenes are just a depiction of adolescence i don't understand. could someone explain ? (i'm really sorry for turning this into a hibike discussion thread though)

last edited at Apr 22, 2018 3:35AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Nice ending, the Guy is really cool i love em. Stunning Art !.no need to hate on the girls especially on ritsu since she didn't really do much,, it's just that ichika realized she loves her and broke up with the guy AND THAT'S IT. it's hard for the guy but he just has to accept it it's not like they cheated on him or anything she properly broke up with him. it's really just a simple story not as debatable or controversial as netsuzou trap so no need to get overdramatic. good manga overall.

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

This really isnt the place for this but Hibike was such huge bait that the writer had to publicly address it to justify it.

can you give the source of when the writer addressed the yuri publicly ?

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

When Will This Get An Anime !!!
this manga since the very first chapter, I thought " this would really make for an interesting cute slice of life anime"
I think it has enough chapters to settle for a full-length anime.
i'd be really really disappointed if this ends without getting an anime adaptation.(if this ever gets noticed by producers i hope they choose Doga Kobo studio)

Edit: Btw based on what some people are saying in this thread, it looks like some of them are about to start hating on this manga, please don't open this door, since the very first chapter I haven't seen one negative opinion towards this manga, some people are thinking they are getting baited or teased or something because they started it with the hope of it being yuri, this manga is already plenty cute and fun without the yuri. i mean, the romance would straight out kill the charm and the point of this manga.

Yes that would be nice if yuri was end game, but that would just be a plus. so please guys don't start acting selfish and forgetting how much fun and cute this manga is.

This also has happened with Hibike Euphonium anime, many fans said they got betrayed or baited, and lowered their rate in the end and forgot how great the show was, but nowhere in the plot hinted that they were going to be a couple in the first place(even in the light novel Kumiko was dating Shuuichi).
I'm a hard-core yuri fan and I binged the first season of this anime and always thought they were just best friends( I actually started shipping them in my head at THAT SCENE but i knew it was just a tease and it will never get canon), and before the second season I read the hard yuri shippers comments i was like " it is nice that they are shipping them, i just hope they don't take it seriously." but unfortunately they did like it was canon-confirmed in their head and by that they killed their entertainment.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 1:18PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

am i the only one that actually gets turned on seeing a lesbian girl seducing a straight girl more than seeing full on lesbianxlesbian?

joined Jan 7, 2018

lol hilarious manga even though it is kind of cliche but it still made me laugh hard the mc is fucking cute and innocent and those girls are total jerks lol i wonder if a bullying tag should be added cuz if they are not hurting her physically they are hurting her mentally. this page had me dead

also,mc is ULTRA THICC AF ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 1:23PM

DC3
Yuri discussion 01 Apr 11:05
joined Jan 7, 2018

Het tag could be "not for you" or "why was this even uploaded here"
Yaoi could be "not yuri"
those tags should remain like this forever.

DC3
Lots of sex discussion 01 Apr 10:53
joined Jan 7, 2018

we need more friendship in yuri.

DC3
Incest discussion 01 Apr 10:51
joined Jan 7, 2018

"family bonding" lol this one is great

I WISH THEY KEEP THE TAGS LIKE THIS

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

man they kissed A LOT i feel they killed it's charm,i hate it when kisses are loveless or lustless >_<.

also,I wonder why this one hasn't got an anime yet it has got a lot of potentials..

joined Jan 7, 2018

i don't know man, but still how could someone turn gay from just a smile !? it maybe be understandable if she were already gay but this one is unrealistic,it takes more than 3 sec to realize that you are a gay,it's cute but he could had made it a bit richer. a lazy one from this author i guess..

joined Jan 7, 2018

this is the cutest manga i've ever read when will this be uploaded -_-..

DC3
1 x ½ discussion 22 Mar 19:44
joined Jan 7, 2018

ok i admit i was a bit angry,but i don't hate those kind of people. it's just that its so sad to see people like them. i may have used a harsh language (i really apologize to them if i went a lil bit too far) but i just wanted them to open their minds to reality and realize that the real world isn't as easy and frilly as anime is where everything is possible and fluffy and rewarded with acceptance.

sorry guys for ruining the mood for this thread.this manga is actually cute and entertaining and you can ignore my comment >_< so let's wait for chapter 8 xD

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 12:27AM

DC3
1 x ½ discussion 22 Mar 17:50
joined Jan 7, 2018

incest is cute whether is real or fiction imo. cuz u know, it's somthin that u don't see everyday especially mother daughter,
without a doubt ,, its so fascinating~

besides, at the end of the day we all are related. I mean we all humanity are related, in other words deep down we all are incest by nature after all. lol

*Yuri geek Alert*

I agree, plus this is so addicting to me wanting to know more.

We cant choose the people we love either in fiction or reality and that fascinate me .

I LOVE This sort of stuff speciallly Sister x Sister yuri incest and sure dont mind daughter X mother one wink wink

Its all depends on your taste.

i was actually enjoying this series until you guys proved me that you are a bunch of motherfuckers

puns aside, i'm actually totally okay with seeing lolicon,incest,ntr..etc in anime, but seeing people like you who are willing to fuck their mothers,immature innocent daughters and their dog pet in real life really reminds of how much fucked up the Anime community is.. you guys can fuck off with your fucked up world view before this world gets any more fucked up than it is now..lmao i don't wanna start a stupid going-no where comments war with 0% common sense people who will defend their 0% logic-based point of veiw with 0% logical replies, plus i'm not even angry cause i actually don't care i already know how much fucked up most otakus are. and you know what ? its not your fault, its anime's fault for producing no-brains people like you who will only keep delaying societies' development.

last edited at Mar 22, 2018 6:58PM

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

how short a manga can be ??!! is this the norm lately its like every 1 out of 3 manga i'v been reading were less than 7 pages...well i do know most of them are oneshots but still..

last edited at Mar 20, 2018 6:25AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

HoW to BecOmE Gay:
1.sneak on gays going at it
2.???
3.congrats.

DC3
Tongue Kiss discussion 17 Mar 12:19
joined Jan 7, 2018

it actually looks hot in manga,but in real life that would be ultimately gross

joined Jan 7, 2018

I actually thought the lil bro would fall in love with Hishikawa , but it turns out he's just into cute girls, and i'm sure he's into shipping them together as well that he quickly knew she was in love with his big sis. that " DAMN HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS" part was so hilarious.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I enjoyed that.

I wonder though - ~If you had an identical twin (same hairstyle etc) you lived with, went to school with, spent all your time together - you will see their face far more often than your own. I wonder if when you look in a mirror would you see yourself or your twin? That face should be a lot more associated with them than yourself.?

Intellectually you'd know it was yourself, but would it feel and look more like you was looking at the twin you see like 10+ hrs a day? If so would it almost feel like you had no reflection yourself? Hmm- that would be weird.

and that's exactly one of the many reasons why twins don't like being twins. i have seen many twins in my life and none of them enjoyed the fact that they were twins..though only in anime they portray that twins like to be together...

joined Jan 7, 2018

I think if the boy confessed before she could meet the manager girl she would had accepted..its like if you love her what da heck with the "go find a boyfriend"..

joined Jan 7, 2018

ITS LIKE am i the only one who like to have Guys in yuri stories ? its really wayyyy hotter to have straight girls turning gay and the guys be like "Shit, we can't enter their territory" than to have a universe of lesbian girls with no guys at all ..but I do know the rage when a guy wins and the straight girl rejects the gay girl xD

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 8:51AM

DC3
Night Bus discussion 28 Feb 06:50
joined Jan 7, 2018

I thought Mochi's contents were SFW ...

DC3
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 09:14
joined Jan 7, 2018

You know it might be that Asuka isn't actually Ayako's daughter but her niece. It might be that Akira might actually be Asuka's mother.

This is quite plausible but I'm no fan of cop-outs. There again, still aunt/neice although by marriage.

I'd maybe have bought it if it had been revealed before they had gone this far ... but basically having incest sex and then afterwards going "surprise, it was actually (sort of) fine!" wouldn't make much sense.

if Akira didn't turn out to be Asuka's mother then that would be a bad and a lazy twist ..

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 9:15AM