Forum › Posts by AnAsianBrony

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't even want to imagine what she'll be doing in that bathroom next chapter lmao

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nothing to do with romantic love, huh... I severely doubt it, haha.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

You know you're doing something wrong when you're losing to Satanya lmao

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I don't remember anything that happened before this chapter... Just as I've probably said before, lmao.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Almost didn't want to read this until all the chapters came out because I knew I'd be sad about it, but here I am moping around...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Kyouka looking like the god of normals. She doesn't have any visible supernatural ability, but her plays are still good, as is her intuition...

Looking forward to this arc to be honest. Kyouka's always just kind of been there for support the whole story.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The upload rate on this was absolutely stellar :)

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

There's no way that's a reliable way to dispose of a body, especially with a hand still sticking out...

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 19 Jun 23:59
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Toki's ability feels like cheating to me and it stops me from being a fan of her...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I had a hard enough time with the single task of trying to tell the two MCs apart, to decipher the plot now is too much for my poor brain to handle...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

She slayed Nozomi and myself with her "I'm already here" line <3

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Crying Shino, noooo ;'( i know the feeling of always wanting to take first, but sometimes you just have to settle. Not everyone can be Shizuno with miracle powers, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

orz

AnAsianBrony
Saki discussion 08 May 23:52
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I know that this has the "big breasts" tag for a reason, but I'm so done after page 3 of this latest chapter (158) lmao.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I just don't get anything out of reading this. Netsuzou Trap was at least tolerable because I had the main couple to cheer for and I'm really not hard to please. The relationship here, I really hate it right now. Maybe that was the purpose in the first place...

Despite all that, it doesn't matter since I'll definitely keep reading anyway, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Yui, you can bare my children."

Hold up, WHAT did she just say? lmao

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oooh, smart stuff by the president. Catching Umeno off-guard was definitely the only way she was going to confirm her suspicion or not.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I hate to see Kanna crash and burn :'( Looks like Yue has really stepped it up since the summertime when they first met. I'm interested to see what kind of role switching up the player positions will have on the games.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

When you pay no mind to the not-so-subtle foreshadowing at the beginning of a manga and get completely blindsided by the ending...

Ouch, my feels.

AnAsianBrony
Yurumon discussion 07 Jan 16:11
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

If you cross Yuru Yuri and Pokemon, just who can resist that? Really looking forward to this :)

AnAsianBrony
Salomelic discussion 03 Jan 18:59
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'd be crying too if I suddenly lost the power to summon chocolate from thin air...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

When they said they needed to "swap" in order to save the cat, I imagined they were going to swap bodies (with a kiss of course). I've been reading too much Swap ⇔ Swap x_x

AnAsianBrony
My Odile discussion 23 Dec 20:42
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Um... I think I'd be pissed about the MC being a total bitch, but I'm still kind of in shock about how she wants to lick sweat and considers that to be love, yeah.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"hehe... It's just as bad as your swimming."

Wow there, talk about shots fired, lol.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wow, mermaids do not hold back when they go at it with someone.