Forum › Posts by sachii

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

I've probably read this for the 20th time now but still, my love for this manga hasn't diminished in the slightest.
Just as Hylarn have said. The appeal is a mystery. It must be because, whatever the formula, the mangaka composed it so well it makes it hard to pick apart. Putting everything aside. I sure do wish to see more stories like this in the future! :) thank you lililicious and dynasty!

last edited at Aug 31, 2013 2:05PM

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

The last one was incredibly cute! XD I know it's a long shot but I would be really happy to see a sort of continuation for it (I'm referring to Part C just to be definite) would there be omakes for this manga by any chance?

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

If you think the translation is so bad, email me at muffincakefate@gmail.com and I will give you the raws so you can retranslate them.

I personally asked the leader of this group if we could continue Manga no Tsukurikata because I liked this manga and was really disappointed that it was dropped. She was kind enough to agree to take on this project. I am sorry if you did not like the manga chapters that were recently released. You can drop this manga if you want to. I am also frustrated that the plot doesn't seem to be moving at all, but do not blame us for that. The last chapter released, chapter 38, was also a filler chapter. The group is just following the raws that we got and are trying to make this manga available for people who cannot read Japanese.

I figured it was the story that went all over the place, the frames themselves are ridiculous
(Morishita's bleeding hand and Takeda putting a cat ear headband on her in chapter 39 for example, wouldn't make sense at all no matter the dialogue)

I don't think it's a translation error, rather, an effort by the mangaka to keep things entertaining by changing her story telling style (probably in fear of having the story stagnate)

Thank you for picking this series up! and I hope you continue your fine work!

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Is it just me, or did this manga go from slice of life to slice of total mind screw? D: the story's losing more sense as time goes by. I'm close to giving up on reading this, but I'm still a little hopeful that the plot gets back on track after a couple more chapters

sachii
Bunny Cafe discussion 17 Aug 22:00
Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Oh my goooosh! I need more manga like this in my life D:

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Part 2 was put up by mistake - as it is still in QC (and has been for two years), it shouldn't have been uploaded. It will be in the next Gaku Gaku update, and will be uploaded then.

Ooh I see, it was a lucky thing then, that I was able to read it despite it being a mistake. Thank you very much! I'll eagerly await for it's re-upload! :)

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

Pardon me, but what happened to Part 2?
I do believe it had been uploaded some time ago, but I can't manage to find it anymore.
Was it deleted perhaps?

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

I love the MiwaXSempai pair the best <3