Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Page 25 killed me and I am dead.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Sanae has the best senpais.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

A Girls und Panzer spinoff focused more on the "girls" part?! Here's my approval.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

"I just wanted to know more about you."

Chihaya has her priorities straight.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Ah geez, Fate and Hayate make the best brosefs.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Kyouko has the best taste in pajamas.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

This has turned into my guilty ship, considering the twist that was episode 18. Dammit, Trigger. That had to happen on the week I decide to catch up on Kill la Kill.

On the bright side, I can completely see Mako/Ryuko happening.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Love Angst? In an Eilanya doujin? Gasp.

Loleus
Last of Us Doijins? 16 Feb 01:36
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That sounds pretty farfetched in itself--a doujin by a Japanese mangaka for a game produced by an American-based company. I've seen comics though, but they were mostly about Eillie's puns and general father-daughter love from Joel.

Then again, RWBY appeared here, so why not?

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

The fact that Kotori reminded me of another character whose name I couldn't remember was bothering me quite a bit for a while now until I suddenly realized today--oh. Hayate. (HxB influences are great, aren't they?) Now I can rest in peace.

Jokes aside, these intermissions are pretty insightful in their own merit.

Loleus
Okutabito discussion 11 Feb 20:20
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I quite like hilarious "What the fuck am I reading?" stories. It briefly makes me wonder how anyone could think of anything like these and then I kind of shrug it off. It's Japan.

Though the creepy tag + 'wtf am I reading' is a different story entirely.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Flying by the power of affection? How nice.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I saw a Nanoha/Fate one yesterday and I kind of...lost a bit of my soul.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Censored Eila makes this doujin an instant favorite.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I can't believe those doting dorks.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I figured Mako and Hisa would have that extreme boke/tsukkomi thing going on with just the two of them around, haha.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I don't know if I should be ticked off or amused that 99% of Nodoka/Saki doujins turn out to be hentai. I had such high hopes, aw.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I love ritz-san
i don't want main story going to end
I want to read this series forever >w<

We all need that monthly mahjong!

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Straight face Homura-dawg is the best depiction.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Miki: Well played, Homura, you win this round...

NAO U DAI!

PS. Shouldn't the chair read "Husband", because Modoka is totally the wife in their relationship.

Nah. You never know how obedient Homu could be if she's married to Mado. Try taking this as an example.

Haha, well I prefer Fukuya's version myself!

Loleus
Yuri Fangirls 02 Feb 02:12
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Honestly, early on the bandwagon I expected the audience to be comprised of mostly females, but then--nope. It's a pretty diverse population of people. Not that I don't mind.

If being a yuri fangirl is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Madoka...is such a dork.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I really enjoy stories like this where the reader gets to be able to think along with the speaker. We recieve the same bits and pieces of information as Marisa and feel the same kind of frustration at not being able to understand what said pieces mean.

It's very fascinating to be able to get to a conclusion at the same time as the main character.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Akina's brother is pretty chill for a perverted otaku. I'm pretty sure in most cases the older brother wouldn't put up with much of his little sister's antics, but Makoto, on the other hand, is completely submissive to Akina's pushing.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

The series is dead to me now.