Forum › Posts by Nairu

Nairu
Smile Maker discussion 03 Jan 19:12
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Is it yuri? I mean it's great and all and I really like it, but who's got romantic feelings in this? It seems like the closest is the one who lies about them being friends, everyone else is just friendly with each other.

I think it's quite difficult to say. For example I have very close relationship with my best friend and I believe we could behave really similar to the main characters and there would be no romantic feelings involved. On the other hand there are really people who would behave this way only towards someone they want romantically. Maybe yuri subtext would be a better tag? :) But it was a nice story and I love the art, it's beautiful. :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Incest stories aren't my kind of thing in general, but if there has to be some, I prefer something like Candy Boy. This was too dark for me and also the sex scenes weren't very sexy - at least for me. :D :D

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

This pairing is awesome and there is lots of subtext in the manga, it's quite obvious, they like each other. So it's kinda sad there are not many doujins about them. :( But this one was really nice. :)

Nairu
Kase-san discussion 22 Dec 12:38
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I wanted them to get into the hotel XDD

(though, reading the 14th chapter felt like a spoiler, even if it was a "special" .__.)

My thoughts exactly! :D I was hoping for some action. Though this series is absolutely awesome even without NSFW, it's one of my fav.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

too many cats tho

We need more cats.

Agreed. :D Cats are awesome! :D

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Cute as always. Love Tama's work. :)

Nairu
LOVE/DEATH discussion 21 Dec 08:33
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

It was pretty weird and confusing - count me in!!! :D :D :D

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

LOL, the main male character is really similar to female sensei from Hatsukoi Shimai, when he's not crossdressing - it's kinda hot and confusing at the same time. :D :D

Nairu
Fragtime discussion 10 Dec 18:23
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Finally new chapter. :) :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Love this! :D And "roasted Kyubey" made my day. :D

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I love this because I love BDSM and I love perverted lesbian characters - so this manga seems awesome so far. I also don't mind traps if they don't end up with main characters. I quite enjoyed the trap from Sasameki Koto and I really pitied him in the end. :D

Nairu
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 19:20
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I love the art, but that's about it. The characters are quite stupid and I like them less and less. :D I don't mind sad or depressing stories, but there has to be reason for drama. OK, I get all the "coming out" fear and I think we all do. But more and more love rivals, wanting to sleep with your love interest and then changing your mind, not talking for months and sleeping in the same bed - seriously?

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Ok nice Story but can someone explain me how they gonna have sex 'cause I don't see anything but a tail...!!!

:D I was thinking about the same thing. Some magic maybe? :D

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

:D Thank you for making my morning better. :D I hate mornings but KyouSaya can cure me. :D

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I have read this so many times, but it never gets old. :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

No! Only HomuMado and KyouSaya exists for me! :D :D (Though I love Mira's art).

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Well, it's sad, but pretty realistic though. :D My first love (straight one, of course) told me her boyfriend is similar to me and that's the reason she likes him so much. :D And I love everything from Takemiya, so no complaints here.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

What? I mean what? But who cares they are lesbian vampires. :D

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

:D Wow, a yaoi manga on Dynasty Scans and also an interesting one. :)

Nairu
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

LOL, the credit page. :D :D And thanks for the new chapter. :) :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I was raging for a full hour about my new yet pathetic and stupid computer because... it's new and it's not supposed to lag or not do shit similar to my fucking old computer. Shit, I think my new one is better! And Windows 8 is a bitch.

Yuri is wonderful. It makes all the rage disappear.

:D I also hate Windows 8, it's killing me every day. And I agree yuri makes everything better, especially this story was cute. :)

Nairu
Milky discussion 05 Nov 18:58
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Well, I am usually not into stories with incest, but this one made me laugh, so it's OK. :D

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Sachi seems more and more like a heterosexual to me. And it's not because she had a boyfriend in the past (she could still be bisexual or even lesbian, because she was just confused), but because she somehow seems really cold towards Ruki - there is no passion from her at all, she actually kinda reminds me of my ex, who was also het, but somehow went with the flow with me (I have some nice memories, but in the end it was a complete disaster :D). Also asexual people exist and are not even so rare, but I don't think, it is possible for an asexual person to have a relationship with someone who is hypersexual. An asexual person and ordinary person- they can probably compromise, but in Asuna and Fue's case it's just impossible.

Nairu
My Beloved discussion 24 Oct 14:43
Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

:D I kinda fell in love with the girl with glasses. I hope there will be another chapter about her.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I really like this one. :) It was refreshing.