Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013
K-on-mitsu167

Ritsu looks like a dude here

Moderath
How did it Began? 04 Sep 20:46
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

My first was anime, yuri or otherwise, was Strawberry Panic. I could hardly watch it without cringing the first time but after I watched a couple more and read some manga I was like, "Oh. So this is normal behavior in Japan." and now I'm used to it.

Moderath
Partners discussion 29 Aug 19:02
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Am I the only one who finds it fun to say "Kusakabe" over and over?

KusakabeKusakabeKusakabeKusakabeKusakabeKusakabe........

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Well, I'm happy with how this ended. I liked that Suga addressed the first name thing, and that there was a shot of future Yuri and Misono. A kiss would have been nice... Is Suga sticking with yuri?

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

What happens on page 4 of chapter 11 is something I'm wayyyy too familiar with. Although not for the same reason...

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

HOW CAN YOU BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND NEVER SEEN A GRASSHOPPER?!?! THAT'S LIKE A CRIME. IF YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A DAMN GRASSHOPPER THEN YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN SOME KIND OF REMEDIAL OUTWARD BOUND COURSE UNTIL YOU FIND ONE. ARE THEY RARE OR SOMETHING?!?! IF YOU CAN FIND ENOUGH TO FRICKIN' SLAUGHTER FOR DINNER THEN I BET THERE ARE TONS, EVEN IF THAT IS A REGIONAL DISH!!

... Other than that, funny chapter.

Moderath
.925 discussion 22 Aug 02:13
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Going by the title I thought this would involve guns. Makes sense, I guess. Ring sizes and bullet sizes are pretty close.

... I think there's a metaphor in there somewhere...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

That was a super-awesome chapter. Glad I didn't spoil it for myself by looking through the raws.

Completely agree.

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Capsule hotels remind me of coffins and CAT scans and morgues. I would never be able to fall asleep even if I was being warmed up through the 69 position...

Moderath
Nukoduke! discussion 15 Aug 19:29
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

WHOEVER ADDED THIS, I LOVE YOU.

=^..^=

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Such a mixed bag of feelings for me on this one. Regardless, I don't regret reading it.

... The 45th reunion? That would make them like 60, what?

I think it means the class itself, not the reunion. Something like the class of 2013, but instead of using the graduation year, they're using the numeric order counting since the school started.

Confusing. Thanks for the info.

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

... The 45th reunion? That would make them like 60, what?

Moderath
Yuri Fangirls 07 Aug 17:51
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

IMO it isn't wrong. But that's just my moral compass.

There are tons of girls on this site too, including me, so don't feel alone or weird or whatever shit. (Although, I think we're mostly lesbians, so if you don't identify as that... YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST LEAVE. THE ONLY PEOPLE ALOWED HERE ARE STRAIGHT GUYS AND GAY GIRLS. NO ROOM FOR DIVERSITY.)

joking, joking

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

AHAHAHAHA. I LOVE MY LIFE.

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

After not having a computer for a month I'm pleased to see this. My odd yuri twincest fetish never seems to get enough attention...

But I actually agree drpepperfan. She loves herself. Obviously.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Yay! I'm glad I can read this here now.

Moderath
Kase-san discussion 06 Jul 18:17
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I wish I had the ability to IGNORE THE GALLOPING CANTALOUPES ATTACHED TO MY CHEST WHENEVER I RUN. Kase-san, you seem to defy the physics of ladies underwear.

I cannot fathom how this is possible without a sports bra. Unless her boobs are actually FUCKING HUGE and page 2 is what they look like with a sports bra on, in which case WHY ARE YOU ON THE TRACK TEAM??? THAT HAS TO HURT EVEN WITH A SPORTS BRA!!!

My mind is blown.

Moderath
Gokujo discussion 02 Jul 22:36
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

(^▽^) <----- Me laughing at the absurdity.

( TДT) <----- Then me remembering all the bitches I've ever known resembling Aya.

last edited at Jul 2, 2013 10:37PM

Moderath
Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

That fucking condom made me laugh so hard... barely have the energy to write this...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013
  1. How can you exclude extras???? They're like the epilogue, they're part of the story.

I don't get this either, extras can be used to tell something that happened before the story (Secret recipe), or after a timeskip for a "where are they now" epilogue (Notes) or even to tell something that happened during a timeskip (Hoshikawa)...they're useful, so why would you throw it away ?

Because a plot is not structured with extra's in mind. you have a run-up, a moment of truth, a climax, and an aftermath all of which have already happened. extra's are nice but in general its bad practice to make them necessary to finish your story, climaxing multiple times is not often done either. (incoming sex joke in 3....2....)

YOU JUST DESCRIBED THE WORD EPILOGUE PERFECTLY.

Excuse me while I go get my EpiPen, I'm severely allergic to PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Sometimes i wonder if yuri project just hates the people who read the translations.

Unlike you I don't pretend to speak for anyone but myself.

I guess you were just trying to heckle people and insulting they're ability to read for the fun of it then, as you've proven without a shadow of a doubt i was the only one who didn't like the ending. if you only speak for yourself i recommend removing the yuri project tag then. for what its worth i enjoyed your translation and am aware of the special chapters i just think that the chance to make a truly good ending was botched and won't have the same impact if the story needs extra's to flesh the situation out further. (i usually exclude extra's when judging a story as a whole.)

1. Michan-sama was the one making fun of everyone's reading abilities, not Phyis.

2. They're --> their

3. Phyis didn't prove anything, she just said that you can't know how many people liked or disliked the ending. You aren't omniscient and there are far more people who read the manga without going to the forum.

4. That second line up there ^ was written because you were assuming you knew what everyone else's opinion was, then said something stupid about how Yuri Project hates you, again on an assumption, when really Phyis was just being sarcastic towards your presumption that everyone hated it. And what the fuck would getting rid of the YP tag do?

5. Extra's --> extras

6. How can you exclude extras???? They're like the epilogue, they're part of the story.

Just explaining the stupid.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Blushing Fujiwara is cute...

The only thing that annoyed me was how clueless Yuri was at the end... Buuut, I'm not surprised.

I WANT THEM TO USE THEIR FIRST NAMES IN THE EXTRA. AND I WANT FUJIWARA TO MEET SHINOBU AND AZUSA. AND I WISH THEY WOULD KISS AT SOME POINT. AND SUGA BETTER DO MORE YURI.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Whiny Bitch Mode was activated. I don't like explaining my irrational actions to people. Adding that just helped the Whiny Bitch feel better.

How about you stop being a bitch. Anywho stop getting your tighty whities in a bunch.

How about you butt out? This has nothing to do with you and I'm done arguing with Phyis anyway.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Sorry for taking up your life with my honest opinions.

Did you skip over the part where I said you don't have to be reluctant with your opinion? Or where is that coming from?

Whiny Bitch Mode was activated. I don't like explaining my irrational actions to people. Adding that just helped the Whiny Bitch feel better.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I just don't understand why you would keep tabs one someone's work when it's obviously not to your taste. I have many authors I can't stand but I don't expect them to do a 180, I just don't read them.

I have OCD. This is one of my rituals. Doesn't make sense to me either- I have no fucking clue why I feel compelled to read ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT HAS THE YURI TAG THEN ORGANIZE THE CHAPTERS IN MY HEAD BY AUTHOR COMPLETE WITH A MENTAL SYNOPSIS OF THE GODDAMN PLOT.

I'm a fucking encyclopedia, and not just with manga either. Next time I'll keep quiet about the manga I don't like (since it makes no sense why I read them anyway.) Sorry for taking up your life with my honest opinions.