Forum › Posts by sporkfeedme

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Pfft, that afterword description of the highschooler: "Outrageous breasts."

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

For a fun trivia, I think this whole strip is a part of that huge anthology consisting of nothing but Akagi and Kaga having their first night after marriage:

I would enjoy reading that anthology. :O

sporkfeedme
Swap discussion 07 Mar 18:18
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

How should I feel?

30% turned on,
50% amused,
15% sweet and fuzzy,
5% creeped out.

As an added bonus, you should also have a Mona Lisa smile plastered on your face right now.

.. I thought I turned off my webcam when I was reading this... HOW DID YOU KNOW.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I'm so glad to see more of this pairing! One of my favourite pairings.
Poor paranoid Touka.

sporkfeedme
Image Comments 07 Mar 00:31
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013
Tumblr_o36eet9qhs1tl5boeo2_540

Korra's face. <3

sporkfeedme
Image Comments 07 Mar 00:29
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013
Dk2d5p3

Aw, poor Chen. Let Ran make it all better. <3

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

A happy couple? I liked that more than I thought I would.

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Lewd.

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

They're more flirty than before. >.<

Life is good.
I'm happy to let them flirt away. <3

sporkfeedme
Lily Love discussion 01 Mar 21:55
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

"Ploy Twist" :D

Made me spit out my coffee. You win the internet today. XD

EDIT: Maybe the shadow is Mew. "Surprise! Final exam time!"

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 9:58PM

sporkfeedme
Pack discussion 01 Mar 05:19
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

I´m every time happy to see Doujins like this one. I do like the pairing of Meiling and Sakuya very much. And the best thing Meiling isn´t treated like some useless idiot.

I agree, this was a fantastic story. Some more lovey dovey time between Meiling and Sakuya would've been bad though.

For sure, but the quiet admiration and affection is a nice change of pace.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

That is beyond cute. <3

sporkfeedme
Lily Love discussion 29 Feb 06:11
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

My - my heart can't deal. Omg <3

sporkfeedme
Baby You discussion 23 Feb 19:55
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

What did she mean in the last page?
"Comfort me like a grown up". Sex?
And the other refused, saying she isn't the type to, and then:
"Because I might fall in love again some day."
What does she mean by that? That she isn't the type to be interested in a purely physical relationship and would rather do it for love and such?

Probably sex.
The last little bit took me a while to read but she seems like the serious type who doesn't want to start something that may not lead anywhere because she's looking for that person she's going to fall for. In this case, it isn't the MC.

sporkfeedme
LOVE/DEATH discussion 23 Feb 18:15
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Short, cute chapter! I never thought I would like this manga but I love it. XD

Also, lol, that credit page! How true.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

This went into a big rant haha, and I can see the sides arguing against the stuff I've said here, but I think my main issue is that Asami is just a bit of a smug bitch. Lol. MC doesn't need a smug bitch in her life~

That smug bitch has already saved her from being pressured into a marriage she had zero interest in. I would argue on that basis alone that she, in fact, did need a smug bitch in her life.

Seconded!
MC needs a bit of spice in her life and open up a bit.

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Chapter 20. -Silent, happy screaming and fist pumping- <3

fist pump

same here so fucking yes

Haha, that image reference is so on point. Well done. XD

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013
sporkfeedme
Deep discussion 14 Feb 16:23
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Well played Kaoruko, well played. I had a feeling those chocolates were the ones she was going to give MC.

THAT CREDIT PAGE THOUGH. XD My goodness. Hilarious.

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

OH MY, what an interesting way to eat edible flowers. :O

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

"Let's study at my house, senpai."

... Studying she says. It would be fun, they said.

sporkfeedme
Abyss discussion 13 Feb 17:15
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Kek, not yaoi.
Either way, I liked both shorts!

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. Chapter 20. -Silent, happy screaming and fist pumping- <3

sporkfeedme
Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

So the previous chapters didn't really freak me out but chapter 3 certainly had me running away screaming.

Why?

Thinking back, Shio-chan feels pretty... off, to me. I reread it and I realised...
Shio-chan doesn't go to school doesn't she?
The tv doesn't have cable/ no channels at all.
Shio-chan doesn't go out, Sato-chan doesn't take her out. She just obediently waits for Sato-chan's return.
No friends. No news. No contact with the outside world.
And she doesn't seem to mind, or at least, doesn't voice out any complaints.

I also wondered, by the look on Shio-chan's face when she faced that room, if perhaps, she knows more than she lets on. If she knows of the grim contexts of that room. After finding out, or confirming, that it was locked, she rather easily let it go.
I feel like she explored the house/apartment they live in for the first time, or hadn't thoroughly before. As a child, I'd expect her to be terribly bored, curious, with a bigger sense of wanting to explore. She gave up rather fast, in most of her activities; pat-patting the room, cooking, watching tv, bringing in the laundry. No sense of frustration either, that nothing really went her way, she accepted things rather easily, and moved on. She didn't ask Sato-chan any questions either, no complaints at all, or did she know better than to ask? Shio-chan's expressions are numbered; stoic, or smiling for Sato-chan. Extraordinarily, as a child, she is selfless and understanding. You'd think that a kid would ask more questions, curious about the world and its wonders, but she doesn't. She accepts things the way Sato puts them. Everything Sato says is right
When they interact, the mood is light, fluffly. When you take into account the actual dialogues, it seems stiff, fake, compensating to match the atmosphere. If I knew better, it seems to me that Shio's practically walking on eggshells.
Is she that easygoing, sweet and unconditionally loving Sato, or is she trying to survive?
EDIT: Or does she know what makes Sato-chan tick, and is actually manipulating her?
That was my other thought, if, in fact, Shio-chan knows exactly, or more or less what's going on and is actually relying on Sato-chan.

And when she got dizzy and basically passed out, I wonder if she's malnourished, if the problem is physical, or psychological. A memory came back to her, although it was blurred, blocked out. The memory itself was interrupted actually, by Sato-chan, conveniently.
It might just be me, but it also seems like, when Sato-chan asked her that question, that there was a ever so slight pause on Shio-chan's part, and when she processed it she immediately answered, with that large, impenetrable smile. Or perhaps, knew what to answer.
Sato seemed.. unfazed, by the response, which came as a surprise to me. I thought she would have swooned.
Although her lack of expression might have just been her examining Shio-chan's face, and coming to the conclusion that she wasn't lying
I wonder if Sato was in doubt of Shio, or did she just want to confirm.
Nonetheless it's frightening. I hope Shio's more intuitive and knowledgeable than she seems. She'll need it.
EDIT: As an innocent child, the whole setting would be difficult for her to live in, only having Sato to depend on. I wouldn't be too surprised if it turns out that she has a better grasp of everything than we/Sato thought, and that they're equally dependent of each other. Sato seems to need Shio to fufill what she thinks is her ideal of happiness. I wonder if Shio's getting anything out of it as well. The isolation Sato's submitting her to... really makes you wonder about Shio's past life, whether Sato saved her, or took her from it.

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your comments xD

Haha, I was going to reply and say the same. It was interesting to see how you broke it down. :O