Forum › Posts by Ender102

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Hehehe.
For those unaware, Sefure is short for Sex Furendo, AKA friends with benefits.

Also this is a 3-chapter guest series in Manga Time Kirara, not a full serialization (though there is a chance of a serialization if it's received well).

Ah i see

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Oh i'm hella looking forward to this

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Entire scene went 'Oh shes so awake' and there she was awake

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

Just as with traditional manga the way the panelling and composition draw the eye in this vertical format is an art unto itself. When utilized properly it flows incredibly well, particularly for action sequences, but like with traditional manga, only a few artists have really mastered how to properly integrate the structure of the media into synergizing with the flow and impact of their work.

Thanks. This got me thinking; that may have been one of the reasons I liked Fluttering Feelings so much.

The most annoying thing about the vertical format is all of the masterful art composition in the world is worth nothing if you can't get the thing to fit on your screen at the proper magnification that it's meant to be read at. I have a super widescreen laptop I use most of the time and I swear it fights me tooth and nail when it comes to trying to get these types of manhwa to display as the artist intended them to be read.

One of the good things about using a desktop, is that if you're spending an evening reading manga or comics, you can tilt your screen. The wider the screen the better

Long strip comics are best when its read all as one long page on a mobile device. These are designed for that, and my best experiences with long strip stuff is using mangadex on a tablet. I personally haven’td very many bad long strip comics, even slice of life still looks good and works well.

I read everything over my TV on my playstation.
I download Manga and long strips I read over a reader, where I can just scroll the whole thing on a big screen. It's great~

On a playstation? DAMN

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

I wonder what would make the previous scanlator feel like the story "went to shit." I've got the rest of volume 3, and nothing in it seems out of line with what it's been doing all this time. Really glad someones picked this back up

Okay my copy of volume 4 arrived and I can totally see why the scanlator would drop the series. I hope that was a one time thing, because that's not what I signed up for.

why not just dump it with spoilers?

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Please tell me there's more
Please tell me there's more
PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE

Oh, there is more, TONS more! Here you go: https://manganelo.com/manga/gu918825

oof link dead

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Look at Nakano. I love that she is still wearing the earrings Miyako got her.

Actually, I think that she hasn't stopped wearing them since Miyako gave them to her -- not even for one day.

She's like someone who was presented an engagement ring and just can't stop flaunting it, haha.

Oh my gosh you're so right, those earrings are Miyako's gift, Nakano said there weren't her style as they were too big but she hasn't stopped wearing them since then! And now that I realized it I'm shipping Nakano and Miyako! 0w0 I'm sure Nakano loves Miyako but doesn't understand her own feelings yet! Cheer for pimp x ho endgame!

God calling it that makes it sound horrible-

Ender102
Kitties discussion 06 Feb 22:42
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

aww-

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Come on, a kiss is nice, but she deserves sex already, she's one of the cutest childhood friends I've seen in years, can't end the manga without her senses being overloaded from pleasure.

It's an old debate in the gay community, but for me at least what she did with Akane in this chapter 100% counts as having sex with someone.

I would say direct genital stimulation has to occur, and akane never lost her panties. I wouldn't call dry humping sex, nor grinding. I also wouldn't really define it as sex if Jun just used the brush on Akane, even without panties, if she never touched her anywhere else directly during the session. If Jun kissed Akane or message her breasts while using the brush directly? That's when I would call it sex.

Oh so if your GF came to you and said "I had someone give me a nice rub down but I never took off my panties so since it's not sex it's not cheating right?" How would you react to that statement.

What is this even going on about-

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

WOOOOOOOOOOOO 3 CHAPTERS

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022
Karellyarts-1534297771846602752-img1

Yo beta lumity is here!
(and i dont think we dont need another tag for the betas)

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Now we see if bot knows what they want

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

oh my god my heart- i love this-

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022
Ehssutrwwaazjyh-orig

ok ko was cancelled? damn anyway cute art

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022
Himuhino-1473954544711131137-img1

I love this artist so much But why?

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

absolutely amazing-

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

ah rapey with stockholm syndrome what a lovely combo

Ender102
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Why is finding this artist's pixiv/twitter so difficult lol

Amazing series though, mad respect that this guy chose to make a monster girl yuri instead of a generic monster musume harem

This artist is one of those rae cases were he doesn't have a pixiv or twitter account. So it can be a little difficult to foolow every update of the story.

Do they have any other socials?

Ender102
Biting discussion 10 Jan 23:11
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Just noticed this was a tag, and saw there were groups for it and I was like "what series could POSSIBLY be so filled with biting that it's a primary tag"

All vampires

I don't know what I expected.

and omegaverse

Ender102
Thursday discussion 14 Dec 02:31
Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

sadness :D

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

questionable

Ender102