Forum › Posts by motojin

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Stupid drama, you stay away from my happy, comfy adult woman yuri story !! Nobody needs you ! XP

Agreed. Be gone, drama! Don’t mess with my healing yuri manga.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Haruka sort of confessed. In chapter 185, she gave Kanae a note and told her to read it when she was alone. It said “I love you.” Nothing much has happened since then.

People seem to be misunderstanding why Haruka offered to help Michiru study for Physics. I really suggest re-reading chapter 175. Michiru unintentionally barged in on Kanae and Haruka having some quality time together in the library. That’s where Haruka learned Michiru needed help in Physics. And that’s where Michiru figured out how Haruka felt about Kanae. Michiru quickly left once she figured out the situation. So when asked to take a picture of Haruka and Kanae, Michiru knew exactly the kind of photo that would mean the most to Haruka. In thanks for Michiru’s kindness at leaving so quickly in the library and of course the beautiful photo so full of Haruka and Kanae’s honest feelings for each other, Haruka offered to tutor Michiru in Physics.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Looks like a word was left out of page nine, panel four: “I feel so sorry that if there was a hole, I’d want crawl into it and die…” It’s missing “to” between “want” and “crawl.”

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I had completely forgotten about this one. I’m glad it’s not been dropped for good.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

SAKUMA
LOVE

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I came back after a few years to re-read this, and I see the last chapter finally has the “marriage” tag. Good job, everyone who kept pushing for it. Nozomi, Kiara, and the beautiful South Pacific island setting make this a personal favorite. I’m glad it finally has the proper tagging to help other people find this little slice of yuri heaven.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I like this. Minimal drama, resolved by gasp talking it out, and then back to the sex. Perfect. And dayum but Masumi has a perfect body. I don’t blame Satoko for wanting to have sex with her all the time.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I would love a motorcycle tag.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

That is one classy keyboard Sakuma has

Happy Hacking Keyboards are great! I love mine to death.

I have a Sades V2020 Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. It’s great.

nice and peaceful, absolutely wonderful

Yeah, idle and cozy, I love it!

This is the sort of healing manga I live for.

I admire Sakuma’s work ethic, but I don’t know how she can concentrate knowing her super cute girlfriend is lying right behind her with nothing to do.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

By pages six I was “there better be a motherfucking kiss or I am flying to Japan to explain a few thing to Kishi with a baseball bat.”

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

That's not a happy ending in my book! Give me more!

You mean, it's happy, but not an ending!

If that’s the ending then I’m not happy. I want more of these lovable dorks.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

The healing power of huge bouncing tits.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Forget it, Melissa. You have already lost.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Knockin' her out with those American thighs.

+1 post

I need to find me a girlfriend who looks at me the way Elisha looks at Honoka.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Chapter 01
Nice

Kishi is already tweeting images of them aged up to 26. They’re both OLs now. He also clarified they were 17 in the first set of images. If you’re on Twitter and want to follow him, he’s at https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Glasses-chan is a stone cold freak. Exactly what a tsundere bottom like Gal-chan needs.

I get the feeling Kishi has been playing it SFW with Virgin’s Empire for so long, he needs these little Twitter side stories as an outlet for all the NSFW stories that keep popping up in his head.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Disappointed by the lack of sex in this chapter, but happy to see the story is moving along. Faster than I expected, honestly. Like most people, I could have stood a couple more sex professionals of the week. Seeing the different kind of girls she hires and how she responds to each one has been a lot of fun.

Oh hey. I just had an idea. What if each of the girls she’s been with has improved her sexual technique to the point Asumi tells her her kisses are great, not plain any more?

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

What I like about this is Kei and Hajime are actually talking to each other. It’s not like a lot of stories where someone makes an ambiguous confession and then the entire next tankouban is confessed-to girl wondering what she meant. Ambiguous confession this chapter, they discuss it next chapter. Tidy.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I loved the good-bye kiss chapter. So sweet.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I love that Melissa is presented as some sort of super badass femme fatale, but she just can’t get over Tanya’s megawatt cuteness. It makes the premise fun and wholesome instead of grim and gritty.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I really like this one. Fascinating story, beautiful art, and pink inking for no reason except it’s cool.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

As dang. This was really cute. I’m glad I decided to check it out.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Honoka in the Oscar outfit has legs that are twice as long as normal. And that little bag had enough chocolate to fill up an entire bathtub. It’s like the tardis bag of chocolate. It was a ridiculous “chapter”, but I loved it.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Sakuma is so awesome, the way she dotes on/encourages Wanko.

motojin
Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Another tweet from Kishi-sensei:
3月4日はのののん先輩の誕生日
March 4th is Nononon-sempai’s birthday