joined Jan 31, 2013

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Subara~

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 15 Sep 00:24
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Umiko is a bigger attraction than Aoba at this point for being a reason to stay at Eagle Jump for Nene. ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 12:25AM

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 14 Sep 17:39
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

Runnin' down the avenue
See how Nene shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Nenecchi is living here today, hey hey

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:40
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

PS, Nene is perfect too.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 12 Sep 22:23
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

UMIKO IS PERFECT.

I wish she was my boss at work.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 10:25PM

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 12 Sep 20:47
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Naru's worried over nothing. She meets her deadline, requirements change, deadline changes, all this stuff is taken into account. Even if she spends her whole internship changing stuff over and over when they go hey do we hire this person it's like yeah she did her work and did it well and that's it.

Nothing about Eagle Jump seems like they are an unreasonable company. (The key visual thing was publisher related).

We don't really hire interns at work, but we do hire temps so they know they aren't staying after the gig is up, but they really liked some temps at work that they got hired full time. Most of the internships are summer internships for school and not like with work waiting for them.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 8:55PM

ZuljinRaynor
Image Comments 11 Sep 22:24
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013
Gaysquid

Agent 3 x Octoling FTW

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hello. :)

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 06 Sep 20:46
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nene and Naru, 1v1 on Shipment, Crouch + ADS only.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 06 Sep 17:27
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Naru does have a knife! Do you not see it? She almost cut Nene. Nene was laughing and then Naru turned around said "What was that? I'll cut you, bitch!" to Nene.

Also, Umiko is Nene's leader too, so it is Umiko's failing if she cannot take care of her interns. The interns are the manager's job too. I have experience with managers failing to manage first hand so here I would not have sympathy, even for Umiko... I think... I am pretty sure I would get over it cause it is Umiko.

ZuljinRaynor
Blue Hair discussion 06 Sep 15:46
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

You gotta have blue hair.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 06 Sep 15:40
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Please, she was kidding around. Nene jokes around about being a genius all the time, but she knows she has to learn. She is not actually full of herself, she just thinks she can possibly be like that at some point. Even though she has no concrete dreams, she does dream big. Maybe Nene thinks she is better than she actually is, she doesn't think she is John Carmack.

Umiko is her supervisor. So if she turned in what she had, Umiko goes "hey, this works but it is kinda unstable, fix this," then Nene would still learn. She doesn't need Naru to help her learn. So Naru made her do something earlier, next time Naru might make her do something that stresses her out and causes her to fail. Umiko can be plenty enough motivation for Nene.

Point being, Nene does not need Naru to grow.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 06 Sep 14:06
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nene was fine without Naru being a jerk to her. She would have still been serious. She wants to impress Umiko and enjoys programming and does want to get better. Now, instead of just that, she also has to prove to this rude girl that she isn't just for show.

Naru would have been first talked to before being fired. Any place that would have canned Naru right away is maybe a bit excessive, especially on an intern who doesn't know what work is like.

Also Anime Naru is worse than Manga Naru but I already expected her to be rude to Nene so it was not as frustrating.

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I ship Terra and Celes in FF6.

When I was a kid, I liked Locke and so the game pushes Locke x Celes and I was down with that but now I don't care about Locke like at all as an adult. lol

I honestly don't remember if there is anything between them in the game, but Terra is the main lead of the first half while Celes is pretty much the main lead of the second half. They do have that Empire connection after all.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 04 Sep 14:49
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maybe Spin-off is the bonus OVA this season. They probably shove that whole thing into 1 episode, lol.

Let's see how they will put thing into upcoming episode 9. Can anime version help tune down conflict on this forum?
Can they give people a better look of Naru or it's will be just the same. If who already watch the preview.
"Wild Hifumi appear out of no where!" go watch that yourself you will know what I mean. (Who ship YunXHajime I think this ep is for you)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuIpBWDQG2k&t=0s

Oh yay, the awesome Yun and Hajime stuff is coming up and it looks like we have the scene of contention in this episode too, haha.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 03 Sep 02:10
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I assume it may be better in the anime, because the anime handled the key visual stuff way better so there was no "OMG RIN WHY AREN'T YOU SIDING WITH KOU! RIN YOU ARE NOW BAD" or "CHRISTINA IS EVIL!" posts because in the anime we saw all 3 of them going into that meeting unhappy and they knew Kou and Aoba would be upset.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 2:10AM

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 03 Sep 02:04
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The anime hasn't done the scene where Naru acts rudely to Nene yet. That happens after the team lunch. But they didn't do it last episode. They change the order of things so I wouldn't be surprised if the next episode has it.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 01 Sep 13:47
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

To be fair, she was mean to Nene, the best girl, so I haven't liked her much since then!

Indeed. An unforgivable crime.

ZuljinRaynor
Image Comments 31 Aug 23:54
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013
Tumblr_ov52zdg6s21ubc6h4o1_raw

There is way too little art of 6O. :(

ZuljinRaynor
Image Comments 31 Aug 23:52
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013
Gayrobot

6O is the best. TOO-BEE-SAN~

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 11:52PM

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 31 Aug 23:46
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hajime apologized because she is a nice person.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 30 Aug 11:41
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I still don't like Momo or Naru.

Also Umiko is still the best.

ZuljinRaynor
New Game discussion 22 Aug 18:07
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

But Umiko said "You're not in the level required for this company yet, but I spoke with the director"

That's exactly what Naru said, getting the work through connections with special treatment, so she needs to be careful with what she said in front of someone who got the work through normal means, but looks like Nene is not aware of this yet ... Saying things like "Maybe I'm a genius after all" she really doesn't understand how lucky she is.

I mean, I posted in this very thread "Gay nepotism gets Nene a job. Umiko too gay. lol"

But that's not the whole picture, because Umiko said more than that. She said "But after seeing your motivation and learning speed, I spoke with the president to let you in." My point is that Umiko would NOT give Nene the job if she had not shown anything. She says "I have high hopes for you" which means that Nene left a good impression on her. Does Umiko seem like someone who would have just bent over for Nene and let her through just because she knew her a while ago? Hazuki yes, Umiko no.

Plus, neither of them are getting full time jobs anyway? Umiko told Nene she is under a 3 month contract and then she would get it renewed depending on how well she is doing. Naru is doing an internship for her school, but because of how good she is, she is getting work instead of internship work. Umiko told Nene that she doesn't have a full time job. She's basically doing an internship like Naru was supposed to be doing.

Naru is just being overly unfair to Nene. Maybe she hasn't seen what Nene does so she thinks Nene has no skill and that's why she's rude to her? Nene worked to get this chance. She made a game, she showed what she can do, and Umiko decided that its worth helping Nene because she likes what she sees. To say that she only got it because of Umiko is false. I'm sure Naru got some help from her school to find the internship too.

Plus https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch55#7 how does this page show that Nene doesn't realize how lucky she is? She says it right there, "I'm here because I got special treatment." Nene knows. She's just not gonna let it get her down.

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 6:08PM